Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Katerin C.
Katerin C.
Webster, TX

Its really good and smells really good and it leaves you the skin soft ... love it . And plus every one on my family loves this product because is really good and it makes your hand smell really good and it makes your hand softer
Ana Paula A.
Ana Paula A.
Miami, Florida

An anti bacterial is something that can't never miss in my purse, and the best chooise for me is this from the Bath and Body Works because has a good smell and that's something that sometimes is hard to get on a anti bacterial
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Las Vegas, NV

Perfect use for on the go! Nice scent, without it being overpowering. I've only bought it once but would buy again. Very easy to use. Bought it directly from bath & body works. Overall, I am very satisfied with this product
Martikkia L.
Martikkia L.
Moundsville, WV

I always have this in my purse! I love the smell, and it comes in handy when I am on the go and need a quick hand clean. I buy these as stocking suffers for my mama friends, because they're practical and yet still personal.
Jenifer V.
Jenifer V.
Kyle, TX

I have had this product and it smells really good I bought this at bath and body works I like the price of it and then my hands smell good I liked it the producer really good I don't have nothing to improve in this product
Lil-na R.
Lil-na R.
Baton Rouge, LA

I really like to use this product from bath & body works. Its small so you can put it in your bag and go. It's there when you need it for school. It also smells great and doesn't leave your hands sticky like most hand gel.
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Sedalia, MO

I love Bath and Body Works and I love all there anti-bacterial hand gel pocketbacs! Thy are great! This one in particular has a great smell that stays on your hand for a long time! I would defiantly buy this product again!
Shenell N.
Shenell N.
Queens, New York

This is my favorite scent from Bath and Body works, so I love that I can have it in sanitizer form. I love that it does not smell like your basic alcohol sanitizer, it cleans germs and leaves a lovely scent while doing so.
Jenifer R.
Jenifer R.

Love love love the smell! I always buy everything Japanese cherry blossom. When I whip this out, everyone compliments on the amazing smell and wants some haha! I always have one of these in my purse and in my diaper bag.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.

I love this hand sanitizer. It's smells so amazing. One of my favorite scents! The only thing that gets me is I feel like it rlly dry my hands out after using it often. But maybe that's just me other than that I love it.

Join Now