Add a Photo

#62 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Synah B.
Synah B.
Love this product to the moon and back. It satisfies me. I've used this everyday for a year now. I got it from bath and body works. It met more then my expectations it's amazing. Recommend for others to try!
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Cedar Falls, IA
This hand sanitizer not only keeps my hands feeling clean, but it also smells great! The scent lasts awhile and doesn't just disappear after a few minutes. I can kill germs and smell great at the same time!
Keyshla M.
Keyshla M.
I love this product so much. I even bought a thing to put it in and hook onto my purse along with 4 more refills for when I run out. I would totally recommend this to anyone who loves their lotions as well.
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Lincoln, MT
My favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. I have used the same scent for several years. I work with kids and can't alway get to the sink to wash my hands. I have a bottle in my purse and one on my desk.
Jackiee S.
Jackiee S.
This smells amazing I'm also a fan of the lotion and shower gel ! The scent is very long lasting and I love this for on the go. It did meet my expectations it did not dry my hands it left them very soft.
Reina G.
Reina G.
El Cajon, CA
I love these tge smell super good and when you put them on people can def. Smell you. I love their hand soaps that have the little beads too make your bathroom and hands smell so good when you wash them
Juliana E.
Juliana E.
Eden prairie , MN
This product super help my skin. I'm new in USA and to some reason my skin here is super bad . Have more scrubs and I was trying everything to my skin and I start use this and now my skin is pretty good
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
Sacramento, CA
My favorite scent ever at Bath and Body Works. I keep it in my bathroom so I use it all the time. It is very easy to use. And my hands smell so good afterwards. I am overall satisfied with this product.
Tania R.
Tania R.
Kansas City, KS
This is one of my favorite scents from bath and body.
I've owned body lotions and hand creams this scent so obviously I would get the sanitizer. Perfect size to carry in your purse for any purpose use.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Clarksville, TN
cheap and smells good this scent is a lot of people's favorite. who doesn't like an effort able, good smelling, easy to carry around product? I recommend this product, I was satisfied with my purchase.