BY BATH & BODY WORKS #15 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Salina S.
My go to scent at Bath and Body Works, and hand sanitizers are no exception. I have noticed the scent in the hand sanitizer is a bit too strong for my taste, so I try to not use too much at once.
MiAngel N.
Port Allen, LA
Leaves a good smell to hands and softens hands. This product is excellent to receive as a Christmas gift or any holiday gift, or just a gift in general. I brought this product from the Bath and Body Works store in the Mall of Louisiana. Yes, I will but it again.
allyson g.
Dallas, TX
This product is the bomb. I so recommend it! It has a good smell and its very srong its almost like a perfume ! Well thats what i use it as anyways its good to travel with as well. I love this particular smell i have the whole collection. ! Totally worth it !
Diana S.
Tulsa, OK
I really like this product I love it I always use it there's not one day that goes by that I don't put this on my hands best one in the market to me I will never get another disinfecting product other than this you guys should try it out you won't regret it.
Merriah M.
Colton
Love there smell awesome I'd really like to try out more of there products. I have bought plenty of there products not only including there hand soaps but lotions and sprays very very nice

Gracee W.
This hand sanitizer smells wonderful! I don't feel like it smells a lot like pure alcohol like a lot of sanitizers do. I use this hand sanitizer everyday and the smell is never over powering. It is very affordable and I will be buying this again very soon!
Taya L.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
This is one of my favorite hand sanitizer's to use, especially during cold and flu season. I am around a lot of people day in and day out, so germs are at a maximum, this hand sanitizer helps to keep my hands feeling fresh and clean, plus it smells great.
Addy V.
Smells just like the body wash and lotion. Doesn't have a very strong scent to the point where you can't stand the smell but also isn't too subtle so it gets smelly things off your hands
Beka C.
Cookeville, TN
Gotta love Bath & Body Works' Japanese Cherry Blossom in ANYTHING! I love the hand gel here because it doesn't dry my hands out like others and they don't have that scent that I love!
Ana W.
Palisades Park
Typical antibacterial hand gels dry out my hands or irritate my skin. Bath & Body Works is the only brand i use! Its gentle, doesn't leave a weird film on your hands and smells great!!
Secretly N.
Is this packaging still available?