BY BATH & BODY WORKS #7 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Beka C.
Cookeville, TN
Gotta love Bath & Body Works' Japanese Cherry Blossom in ANYTHING! I love the hand gel here because it doesn't dry my hands out like others and they don't have that scent that I love!
brittney d.
I loooooove Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers. The travel sized ones are so convenient. They smell great too! And perfect for an on-the-go person. And they make great stocking stuffers!
Ana W.
Palisades Park
Typical antibacterial hand gels dry out my hands or irritate my skin. Bath & Body Works is the only brand i use! Its gentle, doesn't leave a weird film on your hands and smells great!!
I'm a student and I hate carrying around anything bigger than these little hand sanitizers! this one smells great and is easy to just clip on to anything with a cheap little 4 dollar holder that's reusable! definitely repurchase several times a month
Nikita P.
Williamston, NC
I love cherry blossom it's my go too at BBW. I can't get enough of the scent of this stuff the whole
Collection is amazing the smell lasts all day and isn't too strong which I love.
Gabrielle F.
I love the smell! I love having hand sanitizer with me all the time, but just having the normal kind gets old after awhile, it is fun to have one that has a great smell. I have had a lot of people ask me what smells so good after I have put it on.
Mayra B.
This is my favorite scent from bath and body works. I love the cleansing hand gels because it doesn't leave my hands dry like other hand gels and no strong alcohol smell afterwards.
Maggie L.
Shawnee, KS
has a very nice fragrance, very sweet and pleasant but not overpowering. it feels nice on your hands and leaves them soft and not dried out (as other fragranced soaps often do) the only thing is that its a bit thin but overall a very good product.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Japanese Cherry Blossom is one of their long time signature scents it's one f my personal favorites. and the gel hand sanatizers are pretty strong and the scents linger long after
Mackenzie G.
Stratford, CT
Made my hands feel sanitized and clean with a fresh clean smell coming from it. Definatly helped me keep clean hands from the dirty school I was in, my boy friend even liked it to