BY BATH & BODY WORKS #10 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Hannah C.
Dayton, OH
Love it so much it is one of my all-time favorite hand sanitizer and it leaves my skin smelling good and smooth and clean and it had I've never broke out and I have very sensitive skin and it is very cheap and it's gets the job done every single time
Ana W.
Palisades Park
Typical antibacterial hand gels dry out my hands or irritate my skin. Bath & Body Works is the only brand i use! Its gentle, doesn't leave a weird film on your hands and smells great!!
I'm a student and I hate carrying around anything bigger than these little hand sanitizers! this one smells great and is easy to just clip on to anything with a cheap little 4 dollar holder that's reusable! definitely repurchase several times a month
Ana A.
This hand sanatizer is amazing. I love the smell ever since the first day I bought it at bath and body works. It's had a great smell and keeps my hands moist. I not only use the hand sanatizer I also have the lotion body wash. Body spray and perfume.
brittney d.
I loooooove Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers. The travel sized ones are so convenient. They smell great too! And perfect for an on-the-go person. And they make great stocking stuffers!
J S.
Bath and Body works Japanese Cherry Blossom hand sanitizer has the perfect strength of the scent. It's not overpowering. Leaves your hands with a hint of Cherry Blossom. Leaves no residue. And the small bottle is perfect for your take any where use
Maggie L.
Shawnee, KS
has a very nice fragrance, very sweet and pleasant but not overpowering. it feels nice on your hands and leaves them soft and not dried out (as other fragranced soaps often do) the only thing is that its a bit thin but overall a very good product.
Nikita P.
Williamston, NC
I love cherry blossom it's my go too at BBW. I can't get enough of the scent of this stuff the whole
Collection is amazing the smell lasts all day and isn't too strong which I love.
Mayra B.
This is my favorite scent from bath and body works. I love the cleansing hand gels because it doesn't leave my hands dry like other hand gels and no strong alcohol smell afterwards.
Gabrielle F.
I love the smell! I love having hand sanitizer with me all the time, but just having the normal kind gets old after awhile, it is fun to have one that has a great smell. I have had a lot of people ask me what smells so good after I have put it on.