Add a Photo

#183 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Shannon J.
Shannon J.

I love this hand sanitizer. It's very easy to carry around and never leaves an awful residue feeling on your hands. The scent is quite strong, so I wouldn't suggest you use it in any scent free environment, like a school, hospital, etc.
Nataly L.
Nataly L.
Lehigh Acres, FL

There's not much to say, I absolutely love Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom products, the smell is amazing! I enjoy the smell and the little bubbles that they put in and how they easily dissolve when you apply to your hands.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Broken Bow, OK

This scent is amazing. I hate traditional hand sanitizer because of the strong alcohol smell, but this sanitizer smells like heaven. I suggest everyone goes out and buys it. It is defiantly a must have. I got it on sale. 5 for 6 bucks.
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Creswell, OR

I love bath and body works, I have for years and I keep try this fragrance but it's just awful. I can't understand how you can get ride of something like pear berry or freesia and keep this scent. Please bath and body get ride of it.
ilianny g.
ilianny g.
miami

Es un practico antibacterial, lo puedes llevar a donde sea, ya que por su tamaño lo puedes llevar perfectamente en tu cartera, su aroma es espectacular y para salir de apuros cuando no tienes donde lavarte las manos, este es el ideal
Maery S.
Maery S.
Redmond, WA

I love the entire line of Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Gels. I also love everything in the Japanese Cherry Blossom scent. This is clearly the perfect hand gel for me! The scent doesn't linger and the formula feels so clean!
Megan D.
Megan D.

The Japanese cherry blossom pocketbac is so great. It smells so good I can't seem to get enough. The sanitizer itself is small, so it can fit in a purse or wristlet. It's affordable and can be found at any bath and body works store.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.

It smell delightful it's like applying hand sanitizer and lotion at the same time. It meet my expectations I really would go and buy more and it would be a great gift to anyone that loves lotions and wants to keep there self clean !
Oksana J.
Oksana J.

Best hand sanitizer ever. Smells pretty and cleans at the same time. It is 99% ethanol in gel form, very effective. The small bottle size is very convenient. I keep it in the car, in my purse, everywhere I go, it's always with me.
Katerin C.
Katerin C.
Webster, TX

Its really good and smells really good and it leaves you the skin soft ... love it . And plus every one on my family loves this product because is really good and it makes your hand smell really good and it makes your hand softer

Join Now