BY BATH & BODY WORKS #59 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Miriam H.
Miriam H.
I personally hate the scent of Japanese cherry blossom as it has always given me a headache, but in the sanitizer it gets mixed with the super strong alcohol scent and it is really bad but the sanitizer does work
Kat G.
Kat G.
Los Angeles, CA
The hand sanitizer is great, especially for travel! On the other hand, I do think that this scent is a little overrated even tho it's nice. I've also never from multiple people that the scent gave them a headache
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Love Bath & Body Works products they are very good and some smell good, some are very unpleasant. This one in particular is good, i do feel the smell is a little strong for me, but over all the quality is great.
Aisha G.
Aisha G.
This scent is ome of the original scents bath and body works came out with and it has always smelled amazing to me and whenever i put the hand sanitizer on people tell me i smell good and how amazing it smells!
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Japanese Cherry Blossom, in my humble opinion, is the best scent Bath and Body Works has ever put out. That in a cute little sanitizing bottle that fits perfectly in a purse, backpack or lunch box? Perfection.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
I bought a few of these to hang on my purse and on my daughters backpacks. I love the smell of cherry blossom. I like that it's small enough to not get in the way and I like that it's easy for my girls to use.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
York, PA
You can't go wrong with the fresh scents of Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel. Perfect on the go size, which can run a little high for the amount you get, but with the right coupon this is a great buy.
I use this all the time and I love this product. Every time I take my hand sanitizer out all of my friends would ask me if they can have some. It has a very good scent and totally would recomment this to yall
Lilibeth G.
Lilibeth G.
Beaumont, CA
Now this Anti-bacterial gel is my absolute favorite because of the smell, I love that cherry blossom smell and it comes in handy since its travel size. I use the sanatizer everywhere I go especially for work.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
I love Bath and body hand sanitizers! They smell heavenly and I take them with me everywhere I have one on my purse, one on my vanity, one in the bathroom and the 5 for $6 deal makes it impossible to refuse!