Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Sara Michelle W.
Sara Michelle W.
London, Ontario

I love the cute packaging and interesting scents offered by Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer, but most of them are too strong for me. My friend loves this scent so I gave it a try, but it's too strong for me. I prefer the fresh crisp scents.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
San Francisco, CA

Apparently japanese cherry blossom is their #1 scent and there is reason for it to be so. Smells awesome and this hand sanitizer is definitely nice for when you're on the go. Not sure how "anti-bacterial" it actually is, but I'll believe it...
Ysabel M.
Ysabel M.
Oshawa, ON

This scent never gets old! Ever since it came out I've always purchased this scent because it's amazing and to come in a their sanitizer is even more exciting! I love using their sanitizers than just regular sanitizers, no hospital smell lol
Heather L.
Heather L.
Apex, NC

This is my opinion but I truly don't like strong scents but if you like that, then this would be good for you, This is kinda like a strong perfume that would be sold at target. It is a good scent to many other people so you may like it also.
Rose B.
Rose B.
Columbia

I love all of these. They make your hands smell amazing while they're killing all the germs. One of the best parts is the little cases you can buy with them. They attach to almost anything so you can always clean your hand when you need to.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.

I love this hand soap because it kills germs and smells amazing. I always buy this kind. The best thing about it is how long it makes your hands smell after washing them. I'm super satisfied. I would definitely repurchase, it's a must have!
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Aurora, CO

It's my all time favorite !! THE SMELL !? Uhh. I love it. I never take it out of my purse. It has that fresh feeling. Never leaves the hand greasy which I most like about it. I already purchased it million times , and I would buy it again.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Northwich, Cheshire

I love to use this for when I'm at work or on the go. It's leave your hands smelling great and your hands aren't sticky after which I find with a lot of other brands, it also dries reasonably quick which I like, love this hand sanitizer!
colleen c.
colleen c.
Edinboro, PA

I love the scent of the Japanese Cherry Blossom soap. I also love the fact that it has anti bacterial agents. it foams nicely. It is a great quality product and would recommend it. I have tried knock off brands, and they do not compare.
Denise D.
Denise D.
New York

I love the smell of Japanese Cherry Blossom. The hand soap is very fresh and leaves your hands feeling clean and soft, it doesn't overly dry. I also bought other things such as the lotion and perfume because the smell is just so amazing

Join Now