BY BATH & BODY WORKS #66 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Giselle M.
Giselle M.
Lincoln Park, MI
Best smelling hand sanitizer out there. It's such a great product for an amazing prize. Bath and body has amazing products. It's smell lasts a good couple hours. I'm sacrificed and would go back to but it many times.
Ari G.
Ari G.
Morehead, KY
These small bottles of hand sanitizer are great! I work at a university and it is so easy to just grab one and go. They smell great and leave your hands feeling clean. They are pretty cheap and you always get deals.
Cicely G.
Cicely G.
This is probably the best smelling product B&BW has. I love the hand soap, lotion, and hand sanitizer. I've turned quit a few friends and family members onto it, too. I love the way it smells and makes my skin feel.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Pearisburg, VA
This is some of my favorite bath and body works products! It smells absolutely amazing! It works great! I think it's very affordable! I've bought this multiple times not just for me but I use them for gifts as well!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Bridgeport, CT
This product is nice..It seems amazing and keeps your hands feeling soft and clean..I like it a lot..I use it on a Daily basis,.I hope that is product never goes out of stock..Thsnk you for making wonderful products
Beth G.
Beth G.
Ovilla, TX
This has a very strong scent.... it lingers! I even gave it to my kids since it was giving me a headache, but had to just throw it away. The scent lasted so long on their hands that it continued to cause headaches.
Gretchen E.
Gretchen E.
Dallas, TX
Love the way this smells! So clean. These little pocket packs are so great to throw in the car? Your bag.. Anywhere! It also makes you feel very clean when you need it. The price is right for this little container!
Gina D.
Gina D.
Bath & Body Works is the ONLY hand sanitizer I will use! Japanese Cherry Blossom is such a classic scent that isn't too sweet and my hands feel super clean after being on the subway when I use this hand sanitizer.
Jamila W.
Jamila W.
Fremont , CA
I've been using this for years. The product has improved but the bottle i would prefer the older ones just because I have been using them for a long time. This is a nice perfume scent that I've been obsessed with.
Mariah V.
Mariah V.
Spring Hill, FL
I absolutely love this product. I actually bought the whole collection of body wash, body mist and body lotion as well. The fragrance is very pleasant and not over powering sense most fragrance give me a headache.