BY BATH & BODY WORKS #7 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Shelby W.
I love Bath and body hand sanitizers! They smell heavenly and I take them with me everywhere I have one on my purse, one on my vanity, one in the bathroom and the 5 for $6 deal makes it impossible to refuse!
Brianna T.
Phoenix, AZ
Bath and body works really out did them selves on this product. I'm in college right now, and I'm going in to the medical field. As someone who frequently washs their hands, and use sanitizer on a regular basis I love it! Not only does it smell AMAZING but I'm still staying sanitary
Reina G.
El Cajon, CA
I love these tge smell super good and when you put them on people can def. Smell you. I love their hand soaps that have the little beads too make your bathroom and hands smell so good when you wash them
Chloe H.
Sacramento, CA
My favorite scent ever at Bath and Body Works. I keep it in my bathroom so I use it all the time. It is very easy to use. And my hands smell so good afterwards. I am overall satisfied with this product.
Jackie G.
Lincoln , MT
My favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. I have used the same scent for several years. I work with kids and can't alway get to the sink to wash my hands. I have a bottle in my purse and one on my desk.
Ashley M.
Indianapolis, IN
Bath and body smells amazing and I love Japanese cherry blossom. When I use this everybody around me wants some, it smells amazing. Never can have too much handsanitizer lol especially if it smells great I stock up. Who ever invented scented sanitizer is a beautiful genius.
Alexis G.
Mechanicsville, VA
This hand sanitizer is perfect to throw in your purse or your kids lunchboxes it has a really refreshing sent to it and is nature like. I bought this product on sale because I needed one more item to make my sale work and it ended up being on of my favorite sents from there
Courtney H.
Clarksville, TN
cheap and smells good this scent is a lot of people's favorite. who doesn't like an effort able, good smelling, easy to carry around product? I recommend this product, I was satisfied with my purchase.
Lizzi M.
South Range, WI
Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom hand sanitizer is incredible! The smell is strong but so good, very fruity yet classy. An affordable product that is carry size--easy to carry around anywhere you go! I love this product and would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Tania R.
Kansas City, MO
This is one of my favorite scents from bath and body.
I've owned body lotions and hand creams this scent so obviously I would get the sanitizer. Perfect size to carry in your purse for any purpose use.