Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Lil-na R.
Lil-na R.
Baton Rouge, LA

I really like to use this product from bath & body works. Its small so you can put it in your bag and go. It's there when you need it for school. It also smells great and doesn't leave your hands sticky like most hand gel.
Shenell N.
Shenell N.
Queens, New York

This is my favorite scent from Bath and Body works, so I love that I can have it in sanitizer form. I love that it does not smell like your basic alcohol sanitizer, it cleans germs and leaves a lovely scent while doing so.
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Sedalia, MO

I love Bath and Body Works and I love all there anti-bacterial hand gel pocketbacs! Thy are great! This one in particular has a great smell that stays on your hand for a long time! I would defiantly buy this product again!
Jenifer V.
Jenifer V.
Kyle, TX

I have had this product and it smells really good I bought this at bath and body works I like the price of it and then my hands smell good I liked it the producer really good I don't have nothing to improve in this product
Glenda E.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX

I just love the smell of this scent! Very strong that others can small it after you rub it on your hands . It's a perfect size for your purse and a little goes a long way! Purchase them as a deal, to get the better price
Jenifer R.
Jenifer R.

Love love love the smell! I always buy everything Japanese cherry blossom. When I whip this out, everyone compliments on the amazing smell and wants some haha! I always have one of these in my purse and in my diaper bag.
Shelissa N.
Shelissa N.
New Haven, CT

This is my favorite scent at bath and body. I love that it's pocket sized and I can take it everywhere. I use this every day, and it's very convenient. This is definitely one of my go to products I don't leave without it
Shelby R.
Shelby R.

I love this hand sanitizer. It's smells so amazing. One of my favorite scents! The only thing that gets me is I feel like it rlly dry my hands out after using it often. But maybe that's just me other than that I love it.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Keller, TX

I don't usually carry around little hand sanitizers but this one was too cute not to get! the smell is really calming and fresh at the same time. Not only that but it's super easy to carry around and share with friends
Rita G.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA

Since I work in health care I'm constantly having to use hand sanitizer. This product not only smells amazing but it doesn't dry my hands like other sanitizers do. I get many compliments on the scent of this product!