Add a Photo

#134 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Ana A.
Ana A.

This hand sanatizer is amazing. I love the smell ever since the first day I bought it at bath and body works. It's had a great smell and keeps my hands moist. I not only use the hand sanatizer I also have the lotion body wash. Body spray and perfume.
I'm a student and I hate carrying around anything bigger than these little hand sanitizers! this one smells great and is easy to just clip on to anything with a cheap little 4 dollar holder that's reusable! definitely repurchase several times a month
J S.
J S.

Bath and Body works Japanese Cherry Blossom hand sanitizer has the perfect strength of the scent. It's not overpowering. Leaves your hands with a hint of Cherry Blossom. Leaves no residue. And the small bottle is perfect for your take any where use
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Opa Locka, FL

This bath and body works scent is definitely a classic. I loved this scent and I liked the moisturizing beads included in it. I have many hand sanitizers but this one is definitely one of my favorites. I will definitely purchase it again. Loved it!
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.

I love the smell! I love having hand sanitizer with me all the time, but just having the normal kind gets old after awhile, it is fun to have one that has a great smell. I have had a lot of people ask me what smells so good after I have put it on.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Shawnee, KS

has a very nice fragrance, very sweet and pleasant but not overpowering. it feels nice on your hands and leaves them soft and not dried out (as other fragranced soaps often do) the only thing is that its a bit thin but overall a very good product.
Rima D.
Rima D.
Farmington, MI

Smells like heaven!
I use also the Japanese cherry blossom body wash they smell really really really good, that good smell last hours and is just so sexy. I go it from bath and body works and when go it's always packed the store.. That says it all
Brittni F.
Brittni F.
London

This soap is one of these best smelling products I have used in a long time. It is not over barring yet it has a beautiful smell that lasts forever. I have recommended this product to a lot of my friends and colleagues as I can't get enough of it.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Pflugerville, TX

The number scent sold at Bath and Body! It's lengendary. It's affordable, most of the time they have sales and coupons you can use so it's helps. It's hand sanitizer, so it's used everyday. The scent lasts for hours. It's an overall strong scent.
Magali P.
Magali P.
Fresno, CA

Im in love with these hand sanitizer. Its my favorite. Love the smell and leaves my hads feeling fresh and clean. Japanese cherry blossom is a must have. The smell is amazing. I always find myself buying it every time i go to bath and body works.

Join Now