BY BATH & BODY WORKS #6 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Jamila W.
Fremont , CA
I've been using this for years. The product has improved but the bottle i would prefer the older ones just because I have been using them for a long time. This is a nice perfume scent that I've been obsessed with.
Meghan W.
Between my husband and kids, I'm always being asked for hand sanitizer when we are out and about. This is the perfect size for my purse, and doesn't weigh it down. I like the scent, but it's a little on the overpowering side for me. Would like it more if the smell was toned down a little
Natalie W.
Japanese Cherry Blossom, in my humble opinion, is the best scent Bath and Body Works has ever put out. That in a cute little sanitizing bottle that fits perfectly in a purse, backpack or lunch box? Perfection.
Elizabeth W.
I bought a few of these to hang on my purse and on my daughters backpacks. I love the smell of cherry blossom. I like that it's small enough to not get in the way and I like that it's easy for my girls to use.
Keyshla M.
I love this product so much. I even bought a thing to put it in and hook onto my purse along with 4 more refills for when I run out. I would totally recommend this to anyone who loves their lotions as well.
Keyanna G.
Hampton, VA
This is a great hand soup to use every day after using the bathroom , it's very affordable , I go even when I do have money and still get it , I buy it from thebath and body works store , I am a repeat user I use all the time , I love it and I promise you would fall in love with it to
Kristen G.
Macomb, MI
These are so great to keep at work, in your purse, in your car, or anywhere you're on the go. You'll always have clean hands wherever you wander and they'll always smell great too! I use this product daily.
Synah B.
Love this product to the moon and back. It satisfies me. I've used this everyday for a year now. I got it from bath and body works. It met more then my expectations it's amazing. Recommend for others to try!
Brianna T.
Phoenix, AZ
Bath and body works really out did them selves on this product. I'm in college right now, and I'm going in to the medical field. As someone who frequently washs their hands, and use sanitizer on a regular basis I love it! Not only does it smell AMAZING but I'm still staying sanitary
Shelby W.
I love Bath and body hand sanitizers! They smell heavenly and I take them with me everywhere I have one on my purse, one on my vanity, one in the bathroom and the 5 for $6 deal makes it impossible to refuse!