Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Baiza D.
Baiza D.
Topeka, KS

Everyone knows that Bath and Body works has the best scents ever, but has everyone tried their sanitizers? Japanese Cherry Blossom is my favorite because of the smell, and how it has a matching body wash, lotion, and spray. Definitely one of my favorites.
Taya L.
Taya L.
Virginia Beach, Virginia

This is one of my favorite hand sanitizer's to use, especially during cold and flu season. I am around a lot of people day in and day out, so germs are at a maximum, this hand sanitizer helps to keep my hands feeling fresh and clean, plus it smells great.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.

I always have these in my bag. I have so many of these from getting the coupons in the mail it's crazy. I feel like it does help clean my hands when I am unable to get to a bathroom to wash my hands thoroughly. I love this scent from bath and body works.
Queen M.
Queen M.

This product meets basically all my expections. I use it daily every day of the week. It wasn't expensive but it wasn't cheap. I love to smell good and kill germs at the same time. I am very satisfied with this product and I recommend this to everyone!!
Jenifer C.
Jenifer C.

It is a very good anti bacterial, has an exquisite smell and since it is very good leaves the very clean hands , not, It is not compared with other productsIf only you open it and apply it in the hands and rub , If in the regular thing if, yes very good
Jenna B.
Jenna B.

I love the Japanese cherry blossom scent it smells absolutely amazing. The bath and body works hand sanitizer also does not leave a sticky residue on your hands and does not leave a nasty after scent. I would absolutely recommend this product to antone
Tiesa S.
Tiesa S.

I buy these every year,for every occasion, for my sister. This is her favorite Bath and Body Works scent and the only one she will use. I normally buy her the full set with the lotions and sprays too. I highly suggest everyone to try and buy this one.
Lulu P.
Lulu P.
Zeeland, MI

It smells absolutely amazing! It has the little ball things in it (idk what they're called). I bought it at the mall, and they where very nice! I like the smell better than regular hand sanitizer. I will recommend my friends get any of their products!
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
Murfreesboro, TN

I absolutely love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. I stock up on these little bottles & love getting the sanitizer holders to go with it. The size is perfect to put in my purse or hang onto my backpack. Leaves hands smelling great & clean of course!!
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Dayton, OH

Love it so much it is one of my all-time favorite hand sanitizer and it leaves my skin smelling good and smooth and clean and it had I've never broke out and I have very sensitive skin and it is very cheap and it's gets the job done every single time

Join Now