BY BATH & BODY WORKS #15 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
I just love the smell of this scent! Very strong that others can small it after you rub it on your hands . It's a perfect size for your purse and a little goes a long way! Purchase them as a deal, to get the better price
Adry K.
Mundelein, IL
In love with this it cleans my hands after I eat something I bought it from bath and body works of course and or online I love it the scent is so nice and my pros of this that its cheap and it's nice and small but my cons are that if u put too much it can hurt your nose but overall I would buy it again
Nikki B.
Keller, TX
I don't usually carry around little hand sanitizers but this one was too cute not to get! the smell is really calming and fresh at the same time. Not only that but it's super easy to carry around and share with friends
Leslie M.
Pearisburg, VA
This is some of my favorite bath and body works products! It smells absolutely amazing! It works great! I think it's very affordable! I've bought this multiple times not just for me but I use them for gifts as well!
The best of both worlds...an antibacterial hand gel AND a sweet, long lasting fragrance. When these are on sale, I make sure to stock up on them as I use this stuff like crazy. They're reasonably priced when they're on sale. Overall, I completely love this stuff and would definitely purchase it again.
Hannah W.
North Richland Hills, TX
Honestly, since I was in elementary school I would use all Japanese Cherry Blossom products from B&BW and this exact little bottle of germ-x was that I'd carry around with me from day one. The scent is authentic and never dried out my skin. I use the same product to this day and am never let down.
Noemi M.
Goodyear, Az
I really like the scent of this hand sanitizer. I typically don't like floral scents but this is a nice one that isn't too overpowering. The scent does linger after using which is really nice. It does make my hands feel clean and I don't think it dries them out. Overall I would recommend this product
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
Since I work in health care I'm constantly having to use hand sanitizer. This product not only smells amazing but it doesn't dry my hands like other sanitizers do. I get many compliments on the scent of this product!
Cicely G.
This is probably the best smelling product B&BW has. I love the hand soap, lotion, and hand sanitizer. I've turned quit a few friends and family members onto it, too. I love the way it smells and makes my skin feel.
Ari G.
Morehead, KY
These small bottles of hand sanitizer are great! I work at a university and it is so easy to just grab one and go. They smell great and leave your hands feeling clean. They are pretty cheap and you always get deals.
Secretly N.
Is this packaging still available?