BY BATH & BODY WORKS #10 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Leslie M.
Pearisburg, VA
This is some of my favorite bath and body works products! It smells absolutely amazing! It works great! I think it's very affordable! I've bought this multiple times not just for me but I use them for gifts as well!
Mary E.
Fort Worth, TX
I spent a lot of time in hospitals because of my daughter
Leukemia was in my family
And i always had to have my hands clean spotless and this did the job perfectly.
I tried others but always went back to this one
The smell is and A plus. I just love it
Actually me and my daughter love it alot.
Mariah V.
Spring Hill, FL
I absolutely love this product. I actually bought the whole collection of body wash, body mist and body lotion as well. The fragrance is very pleasant and not over powering sense most fragrance give me a headache.
Jamila W.
Fremont , CA
I've been using this for years. The product has improved but the bottle i would prefer the older ones just because I have been using them for a long time. This is a nice perfume scent that I've been obsessed with.
Me encanta el olor a cereza que tiene, es muy dulce y deja impecable las manos. es perfecto para usarlo en el trabajo o en la escuela, ya que no necesita agua para enjuagarlo. me encanta! lo recomiendo y de esa marca es uno de mis favoritos sobre todo porque es muy facil de llevar a todos lados
Meghan W.
Between my husband and kids, I'm always being asked for hand sanitizer when we are out and about. This is the perfect size for my purse, and doesn't weigh it down. I like the scent, but it's a little on the overpowering side for me. Would like it more if the smell was toned down a little
Natalie W.
Japanese Cherry Blossom, in my humble opinion, is the best scent Bath and Body Works has ever put out. That in a cute little sanitizing bottle that fits perfectly in a purse, backpack or lunch box? Perfection.
Elizabeth W.
I bought a few of these to hang on my purse and on my daughters backpacks. I love the smell of cherry blossom. I like that it's small enough to not get in the way and I like that it's easy for my girls to use.
Keyanna G.
Hampton, VA
This is a great hand soup to use every day after using the bathroom , it's very affordable , I go even when I do have money and still get it , I buy it from thebath and body works store , I am a repeat user I use all the time , I love it and I promise you would fall in love with it to
Synah B.
Love this product to the moon and back. It satisfies me. I've used this everyday for a year now. I got it from bath and body works. It met more then my expectations it's amazing. Recommend for others to try!