BY BATH & BODY WORKS #32 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Pflugerville, TX
The number scent sold at Bath and Body! It's lengendary. It's affordable, most of the time they have sales and coupons you can use so it's helps. It's hand sanitizer, so it's used everyday. The scent lasts for hours. It's an overall strong scent.
Magali P.
Magali P.
Fresno , CA
Im in love with these hand sanitizer. Its my favorite. Love the smell and leaves my hads feeling fresh and clean. Japanese cherry blossom is a must have. The smell is amazing. I always find myself buying it every time i go to bath and body works.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
San Francisco, CA
Apparently japanese cherry blossom is their #1 scent and there is reason for it to be so. Smells awesome and this hand sanitizer is definitely nice for when you're on the go. Not sure how "anti-bacterial" it actually is, but I'll believe it...
Heather L.
Heather L.
Apex, NC
This is my opinion but I truly don't like strong scents but if you like that, then this would be good for you, This is kinda like a strong perfume that would be sold at target. It is a good scent to many other people so you may like it also.
Rose B.
Rose B.
Columbia
I love all of these. They make your hands smell amazing while they're killing all the germs. One of the best parts is the little cases you can buy with them. They attach to almost anything so you can always clean your hand when you need to.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
I love this hand soap because it kills germs and smells amazing. I always buy this kind. The best thing about it is how long it makes your hands smell after washing them. I'm super satisfied. I would definitely repurchase, it's a must have!
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Aurora, CO
It's my all time favorite !! THE SMELL !? Uhh. I love it. I never take it out of my purse. It has that fresh feeling. Never leaves the hand greasy which I most like about it. I already purchased it million times , and I would buy it again.
Salma M.
Salma M.
Oxnard, CA
It makes me feel very clean but its soft and warm. The smell is amazing and I love smelling my hands every so often. I feel like this is the only product that could make me feel very sanitized but make me smell amazing at the same time.
colleen c.
colleen c.
Edinboro, PA
I love the scent of the Japanese Cherry Blossom soap. I also love the fact that it has anti bacterial agents. it foams nicely. It is a great quality product and would recommend it. I have tried knock off brands, and they do not compare.
Denise D.
Denise D.
New York
I love the smell of Japanese Cherry Blossom. The hand soap is very fresh and leaves your hands feeling clean and soft, it doesn't overly dry. I also bought other things such as the lotion and perfume because the smell is just so amazing