Add a Photo

#134 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Meghan B.
Meghan B.

These are so handy to keep in your bag if you ever need hand sanitizer, they're nice and small and are perfect for on the go. They're super affordable I think they're around $3, I'm not exactly sure. I'd definitely buy them again though! They smell great too!!
allyson g.
allyson g.
Dallas, TX

This product is the bomb. I so recommend it! It has a good smell and its very srong its almost like a perfume ! Well thats what i use it as anyways its good to travel with as well. I love this particular smell i have the whole collection. ! Totally worth it !
Yuliana R.
Yuliana R.
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Bath & Body Works has a big variety of scents, but this has been my favorite forever!! It's such a classic, it smells like a high class perfume, and even though I just use it on my hands, it leaves the scent all around me! I would totally recommend this one!
Diana S.
Diana S.
Tulsa, OK

I really like this product I love it I always use it there's not one day that goes by that I don't put this on my hands best one in the market to me I will never get another disinfecting product other than this you guys should try it out you won't regret it.
Silvia A.
Silvia A.
latina

I'm in love with this pocketbac lotion!! It really cleans your hands and the smell it's amazing. It's not expencive at all it's only $ 1,75 and it's a really high quality product. ITìs super easy to use and thanks to the package you can put it in every bag.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

I really like the Bath & Body works hand sanitizers. Fantastic value for money and I love the fragrance of the Japanese Cherry Blossom. The only negative is it leaves my hands quite dry so need a good hand lotion after. I find mine online foe a great price.
Gracee W.
Gracee W.

This hand sanitizer smells wonderful! I don't feel like it smells a lot like pure alcohol like a lot of sanitizers do. I use this hand sanitizer everyday and the smell is never over powering. It is very affordable and I will be buying this again very soon!
Song V.
Song V.
Minneapolis, MN

I love the smells of this scent! Its so refreshing! It really cleans my hands espeacially when Im on the go. I use it alot when Im at work and I always get alot of compliments on how refreshing I smell. I love this product I would difinitely repurchase it!
Tramy L.
Tramy L.
Littleton

Very great scent and not too strong or potent. The texture is quite foamy and I was surprised as a first time user. It exceeded my expectations because I was trying something new and did not expect the scent to be so soothing and lovely. Overall satisfied!
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.

I liked these for awhile but over time i felt like they became sticky after applying to my hands and rubbing in, the scent is very strong and i imagine that would be the point and the anti-bacterial part, but disliked the sticky feeling i got when applying

Join Now