BY BATH & BODY WORKS #14 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Madison M.
I absolutely love these things. I have no many I can't even keep count. You can get a little key chain for them at bath and body Works. Either put them on your keys. it's really good for when you're pumping gas or going to the grocery store bc everyone brings their keys. or if you're like me who has a boy or kids at all you know how messy they get so sticking one of these in the diaper bag is so convenient. Clean hands are a number one top priority so we don't get sick so these are the perfect size and super cute. They comes in all kind of scents you can think of! everytime I use it I get compliments people thinking I'm wearing perfume but I'm not. it's that strong but it smells so good. it doesn't smell like hand sanitizer at all which is great with people with sensitive noses!
Jimmie L.
This has to be one of my all time favorite scents from bath and body works!! This is a classic!! They still continue to make this scent today, and I highly suggest trying it. Scent wise this is a nice floral scent. It is super perfect for bringing with you on the go! I love this sanitizer!!
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
My daughter loves this smell so much. This anti bacterial hand gel only takes a little bit to go a long away. It smells amazing! Plus keeps the germs away. The bottle is small and can be tossed in gym bag, backpack, and even purse. My kids even carry them with them to keep the germs away.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works ~ Japanese Cherry Blossom ~ Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel Pocketbac, 1 oz.
Kayden L.
Glenpool , OK
I love this smell and I use this hand sanitizers all the time. I always run out in a day and have to get more that’s how good it smells. It’s affordable and the smell is so so good. I always get 10 every time I go to bath and body works.
Alexa M.
Hamilton , NJ
The BEST scent money could buy! This smells so good and will go with any occasion. Also bath and body works hand sanitizers are so cute and compact! They always have deals
If you buy multiple (i think around 5).
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
I cannot get enough of this hand sanitizer. It smells amazing and fits conveniently anywhere. The price is on target for the product and it is from a company I absolutely love.
ashlee p.
Japanese cherry blossom is an awesome scent for hand sanitizer. I don’t know how bath and body works does it but their hand sanitizer does not make my hands dry and cracked. I recommend it because I did a project on effectiveness of hand sanitizers and the usefulness is hardly compromised by the beautiful scent.
Hannah H.
Boonville , NC
Love love love this smell. That is not the problem with this product at all. It is not strong smelling like the others. My problem is that although they are easy to carry around it is also easy for them to open inside of purses. I’ve had many of these that have opened for no reason and ruined things.
Secretly N.
Is this packaging still available?