Add a Photo

#232 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Liz J.
Liz J.

I love these! I got this specific scent recently, and I have it hooked to my purse, and I am loving it! I used to wear this scented body spray, but changed to a new scent a couple of years ago. Getting This just reminded me of how great it smells! And it works great because it is so convenient! I really love and trust B&BW products, but having this to keep my hands clean and smelling great especially during the summer when things can get messy, i couldn't be happier! I will purchase again!
Alicia B.
Alicia B.

Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works ~ Japanese Cherry Blossom ~ Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel is the only hand sanitizer i carry around. I love it so much that I pretty much tell everyone I know to buy it. It smells amazing and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry like most hand sanitizerside do. My mothere liked it so much she now carries one in her purse and one in her car; along with a couple of my friends as well. If you haven't tried it, please do! You won't regret it.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.

This isn't my favorite scent for an anti-bacterial hand gel, but it smells really nice! Literally like a cherry blossom, don't know how else to explain it. None of these hand sanitizers dry out my skin or irritate it, and I can tend to have sensitive skin more often than not. These are just perfect to keep in your purse at all times and clean your hands when you spend a day outside or at a park or somewhere where your hands are prone to be dirty.
La P.
La P.
La Feria, TX

Oh, don't get me started with my raves for this hand gel! I got this as an add on item while at the mall. My only regret is not getting extras. I am a repeat user, and absolutely love the scent of cherry blossom B b w has gone and done it again....winner Yes, this is always highly recommended. In all sincerity I think my friends just hang around me to get to use my hand gel.. Great scent and love the added convenience of having on hand, anywhere.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Fredericksburg, VA

I have always been absolutely in love with Bath and Body Works for years, and I have always loved all of their products. This one is no different. It smells wonderful, doesn't leave your hands sticky like some hand sanitizers do, and comes in a cute little bottle that you can attach to your purse straps for easy access. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants a great priced, amazing smelling little product!
Janauvia M.
Janauvia M.
Atlanta

Bath and body works is a stable ... Heck even God sent in my house🙏🏾 . They really take the time to develop a smell and truly leave a lasting Tantalizing nose pleasing experience .... I can't say that for Japanese cherry blossom it not up to there standard 😩😩😩 . It's kiddy to me like I went into Walmart and brought the kids body wash with frozen characters . Every time I open it I say "Let it go Let it go"
I have all the bath and body works hand gel but this is absolutely my favorite.This anti bacterial is always in my bag , it`s like water for me.I can`t be relax if I don`t know that i have total clean hands.Even if I wash my hands,on the school or place like that when you are not home , personal I like to use an antibacterial hand gel.And i love this because of smell.Indispensable for a girl!
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Van Lear, KY

Japanese Cherry Blossom is my absolute favorite scent. I have every single product that Bath and Body carries in that scent. It makes me happy. I love that this scent is in the anti-pocket bac. This product is nice. It fits nicely into my purse and doesn't take up too much space. It is handy and always smells great- even down to the last drop. It is lovely. I would buy this again.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Dayton, KY

This stiff is great! It is a little expensive, but a little bit goes a long way, depending on how often you use it. Some use it daily, some use it when you need it, so as to whether it's a deal or a value or not depends on how often you use and what you think. Good thing is that this is small enough to keep in a purse (any size), a handbag, or even a pocket. Scent is amazing!
Carmen L.
Carmen L.
Cleveland, OH

Japanese cherry blossom is one of my favorite scents. I love the other products this scent comes in so I tried the hand sanitizer. I work in a doctors office so when I don't get a chance to wash my hands right away I use this. Patients and my coworkers always ask me if I sprayed perfume. It's smells so good and this hand sanitize doesn't make my hands feel dry.

Join Now