Add a Photo

#134 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Photos (5)
Liz J.
Liz J.

I love these! I got this specific scent recently, and I have it hooked to my purse, and I am loving it! I used to wear this scented body spray, but changed to a new scent a couple of years ago. Getting This just reminded me of how great it smells! And it works great because it is so convenient! I really love and trust B&BW products, but having this to keep my hands clean and smelling great especially during the summer when things can get messy, i couldn't be happier! I will purchase again!
Alicia B.
Alicia B.

Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works ~ Japanese Cherry Blossom ~ Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel is the only hand sanitizer i carry around. I love it so much that I pretty much tell everyone I know to buy it. It smells amazing and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry like most hand sanitizerside do. My mothere liked it so much she now carries one in her purse and one in her car; along with a couple of my friends as well. If you haven't tried it, please do! You won't regret it.
Kearra S.
Kearra S.
Portsmouth

Unfortunately I don't have a bath and body works in the country I live in but whilst on holiday in Florida last year I picked up 10 of these pocketbacs one of the scents being Japanese Cherry Blossom. The overall all product was good although I wasn't majorly fussed on the scent, it was a bit too sweet for me. I still used it however because I feel it did a brilliant job at sanitising my hands and also these are such good prices that I now buy them off of Amazon for about £2 each.
Raven S.
Raven S.
Kemptville

As a piano teacher I help little fingers learn to make beautiful music By tickling the ivory. I don't want my students going home with a tickle in their throat so keep a little bottle of Japanese Cherry Blossom antibacterial hand gel so student s can quickly wash their hands before and after the lesson! The gel smell great and we don't waste precious lesson time running to be washroom to wash our hands. I carry this small anti bac gels in my purse all the time.
La P.
La P.
La Feria, TX

Oh, don't get me started with my raves for this hand gel! I got this as an add on item while at the mall. My only regret is not getting extras. I am a repeat user, and absolutely love the scent of cherry blossom B b w has gone and done it again....winner Yes, this is always highly recommended. In all sincerity I think my friends just hang around me to get to use my hand gel.. Great scent and love the added convenience of having on hand, anywhere.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.

This isn't my favorite scent for an anti-bacterial hand gel, but it smells really nice! Literally like a cherry blossom, don't know how else to explain it. None of these hand sanitizers dry out my skin or irritate it, and I can tend to have sensitive skin more often than not. These are just perfect to keep in your purse at all times and clean your hands when you spend a day outside or at a park or somewhere where your hands are prone to be dirty.
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.

This is the only hand-sanitizer that I ever use. This one in particular smells awesome. I've tried the Japanese Cherry Blossom hand lotion as well. It feels like it is actually killing the bacteria off of my hands. I take this where ever I go and I highly recommend this hand sanitizer for anyone. Especially if your travelling because it is small and can be carried onto the plane to make sure that your space is clean.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Fredericksburg, VA

I have always been absolutely in love with Bath and Body Works for years, and I have always loved all of their products. This one is no different. It smells wonderful, doesn't leave your hands sticky like some hand sanitizers do, and comes in a cute little bottle that you can attach to your purse straps for easy access. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants a great priced, amazing smelling little product!
Sara L.
Sara L.

I love the Japanese cherry blossom scent from Bath and Body Works. I have soaps, sprays, lotions but I was disappointed in this anti-bacterial soap. The normally, strong flora scent has an almost bitter chemical tint to it. The soap itself works fine, I like it but there is something a little "off" about the scent that i normally really love. I think I'll pass on this scent and try something else next time.
Janauvia M.
Janauvia M.
Atlanta

Bath and body works is a stable ... Heck even God sent in my house🙏🏾 . They really take the time to develop a smell and truly leave a lasting Tantalizing nose pleasing experience .... I can't say that for Japanese cherry blossom it not up to there standard 😩😩😩 . It's kiddy to me like I went into Walmart and brought the kids body wash with frozen characters . Every time I open it I say "Let it go Let it go"

Join Now