BY BATH & BODY WORKS #58 in Lotion

Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula... see more...

• Does anyone else love the bottles these come in ?3 Answers
  • Have anyone have any problems with this lotion?9 Answers
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
I love buying my body lotion at bath & bodywork and I pick up new scents every time I go their to restock on my body lotions but the scent I always keep picking up is this one the cherry blossom because I find that the scent is not so strong it’s soft and it doesn’t give me a headache plus their lotions are so moisturizing this scent is my favorite of them all
t s.
I tried the lotion and the body mist but I personally don’t like the smell, it has a stronger scent to me, like a burn to my nose. I like vanilla and flowery smells but wanted to give this a try. My mom loves the lotion and it’s fragrance. It’s definitely a hit or miss depending if you really like it, but try it out.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I love this brand of lotion . This scent is very strong and will last all day. I absolutely love the bottle, it’s very decorative. The lotion is gray on feet and body. It’s a thick consistency, and I love it for the winter months. This is a little pricey but well worth it .
Autumn T.
North Haven , CT
Ugh I absolutely love this lotion! It smells amazing!! It leaves your skin very moisturized and leaves you smelling so good! I love using this when I’m going out or going on a date! I would definitely continue to repurchase this product and recommend It!
Maria G.
Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom 24 Hour Moisture Ultra Shea Body Cream .... I have been having this cream for a while now. It leaves moisture and love the smell that it has. It leaves my skin so smooth. Love to use them all the time....
Angie S.
Bath and Body Works most intoxicating scent ever! Japanese Cherry Blossom is the perfect blend of sexy yet sophisticated. ... Its notes of cherry blossom, jasmine, and sandalwood, make it THE scent of Bath and Body Works in my opinion!!
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I love bath and body work!!!!
There products are the best.
However I'm not the biggest fan of the
Japanese cherry blossoms sent scent.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Cherry blossom is a Bath & Body Works signature 90s scent and I absolutely love it! Bath & Body Works 24-hour moisturizers are the only moisturizers I use on my body, because they work, they do what their name says they moisturize your body for 24 hours, and you most certainly cannot beat the scents, and cannot beat the prices when they are having their sales!
Mariana N.
Phoenix , AZ
Bath and body works is my favorite brand! I love how thick the lotion is because it takes away the ashyness without having to apply every 30 minuets. The smell of all they’re lotions are really really good and just the quality itself is bomb !! Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom 24 Hour Moisture Ultra Shea Body Cream
Angela B.
This Lotion Is My #1 Favorite Lotion From Bath Nd Body Works, I LOVE IT!! The Smell Is Amazing N Its Not Strong, I Recommend This To People It Has The Best Smell Ever!!! But Sadly I Ran Out N I Cant Wait To Get More
Lisbeth  B.
Bronx, NY
Have anyone have any problems with this lotion?
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Does anyone else love the bottles these come in ?