Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Home Fragrance Candle 6 Oz Mason Jar Frosted Cranberry uploaded by Yasmeen Y.Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Home Fragrance Candle 6 Oz Mason Jar Frosted Cranberry uploaded by Kassy R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Corrine V.
Yakima, WA
Love this scent!! Its a light cranberry smell but not too light where u cant smell it unless ur sniffing it but its not too strong it gives u a headache!! Its one of my favorite winter/Xmas scents!
Rose🌚 K.
Crosby, TX
I love this scent so much. it smell s amazing and just like candy to me. I highly recommend to anyone who likes candles because these also last super long
Bobbi S.
Vancouver, WA
I bought this candle and it smells delicious! I love lighting it before I take a bath and just soaking in the tub. So relaxing and a nice break from the kids.
Kassy R.
I love love love this scent during winter time. It's so strong that it will smell a large room, but it isn't over whelming
Yasmeen Y.
Kuwait, Farwaniyah
Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom scented candles smell heavenly. I have previously stated that Japanese Cherry Blossom is my favorite of the Bath and Body Works scents...
This candle is a wonderful product.

If a room is closed off and it is burned, the room will be covered in the smell of Japanese Cherry Blossoms and while winter is raging and no fruity/flowery scents exist outside this is very uplifting.
Amy H.
prestonpans
A beautiful cosy scent! I love lighting this in the winter time. The throw is quite strong, I think a little too strong if there’s no air circulation around the house, so I tend to leave all doors opens so the smell can reach every room!
Samantha A.
One of my favorite candles. It has a mild cranberry scent that easily spends throughout a large room or apartment. It isn't too overpowering, it's absolutely perfect!!!
Marla H.
Thunder Bay, ON
The perfect holiday scent if you are like me and don't enjoy the savoury Christmas scents. Mild cranberry that fills the room.