Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions Vanilla Bean Noel Triple Moisture Body Cream

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Inman, ['', '', '']
Best scent in the whole store in my opinion! Get this every year for Christmas from my mom. My favorite scent ever.
Anne A.
Anne A.
Glendale, AZ
This is by far, my favorite scent of Bath and Body Works. I stockpile it so I have enough to get through the year.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Irving, TX
This cream has fascinated me because it makes my skin so soft. It has given me the nourishment I need in my skin
Cori D.
Cori D.
I love e this body cream! The scent is heavenly and the cream keeps my skin soft & hydrated throughout the day!
Josie M.
Josie M.
Cambridge, OH
This is the most awesome smell I have ever smelt it smells very good I brought mine at a yard sale very cheap
Sara B.
Sara B.
I LOVE THIS SCENT I USE IT YEAR ROUND ITS SO MOISTURIZING AND I LOVE IT SO GO GET ONE DURING CHRISTMAS!!!
Toni F.
Toni F.
East Peoria, IL
Intense moisture. Smells like sugar cookies. I stock up around Xmas to ensure I have enough for all year.
Steph M.
Steph M.
This is my favorite scent of all bath and body works has to offer! Love how thick the body cream is
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Columbia, MO
This had a very heavy scent it was not my cup of tea it also was too heavy for my body to absorb
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
San Antonio, TX
THIS LOTION IS SO WONDERFUL, IT IS NOT GREASY AND SMELLS SO DELICIOUS. I USE IT YEAR ROUND.