Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions Vanilla Bean Noel Triple Moisture Body Cream

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Allison G.
Allison G.
Mont Vernon, NH
I have only used this once, but I can tell you it was the best product I've used in a long time! It smells amazing and moisterizes fantastically.
Molly M.
Molly M.
This is my favorite winter holiday scent from Bath and Body works! Not only does it smell like vanilla heaven it works great too!
Monica C.
Monica C.
Anything in the "vanilla bean" scent is an absolute must! I always stock up on multiple bottles of this whenever it is seasonal.
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
Farmington, NM
Love this vanilla body cream! So thick and moisturizing and the smell is amazing! I wish they made a scent like this year round.
Kelli L.
Kelli L.
Jackson, TN
Great smell. Great moisture. Great product. This makes me happy anytime I smell it and it takes vanilla to a whole new level.
Rumour B.
Rumour B.
New market, VA
Very soft on the skin, super hydrating. The scent is long lasting and the overall product seems to last for a good while.
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
I absolutely love how this body cream makes my skin feel. My skin feels so soft after using this and the scent is amazing
Arielle C.
Arielle C.
Longwood, FL
My favorite Christmas scent! Leaves your skin feeling very vanilla scented and leaves a little of a glitter look to it
Phelysia B.
Phelysia B.
Muskegon, MI
I love this stuff. I really wish that it wasn't just a seasonal smell. the smell is a soft vanilla and it's amazing.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Uniontown, PA
Bought this as a gift for a friend and she was very pleased. Love to gift bath and body products always a great hit