Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions Vanilla Bean Noel Triple Moisture Body Cream

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Tiffany P.
Austin, TX
Smells fantastic and leaves me skin incredibly smooth!! Bath & Body Works ALWAYS has fantastic sales! Regardless of price, incredibly worth it because this product has last me a year. A little does go a long way with this one!
Isabelle B.
Gastonia, NC
The cream it's self was fine it kept your hands soft but the smell was to strong for me and gave me a headache. if you like vanilla smells I would recommend but if you don't like over powering smells I would do without
Bailey B.
Simpsonville, SC
This product is amazing and extremely nourishing! I make sure to buy this for my mom every holiday season! It's perfect for winter when your hands are in need of some extra hydration! And BONUS: smells amazing!!
Karli S.
Saint George, UT
Smells amazing, like all B&B, but leaves me with the worst itchy feeling. No other scents or brands leave my skin feeling this way. My skin is not sensitive eithet. I wish I knew what causes this.
Kayla B.
monroe , MI
The smell hasnt changed since i was a kid. I personally do not like it anymore, just a personal preference but the lotion products themselves are great. Just wish they werent so oily
Nicole T.
This great smelling body cream is soft and smells so warm and comforting! The only bad thing was it turned this awful bright yellow color after 1 month of opening.
Rebecca J.
Bronx, NY
I used this lotion in a different scent and it wasn't definitely worth the price. It makes my skin so soft and i don't have to re-apply throughout the day.
Peggy G.
Springfield, MO
Works amazingly!!!! Smells exactly like it says, like vanilla!!! It leaves my body soft for hours! And leaves me looking flawless. Will continue to use it!
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
I have a stock pile of these that I use around Christmas. It keeps my Christmas spirit filled. It has a strong warm vanilla scent. Highly recommend!
Kayla C.
Warren, PA
I buy everything I can find in this scent every holiday season at bath and body works! It's so sweet and a perfect scent to wear for the holidays.