Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions Vanilla Bean Noel Triple Moisture Body Cream

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Simpsonville, SC
This product is amazing and extremely nourishing! I make sure to buy this for my mom every holiday season! It's perfect for winter when your hands are in need of some extra hydration! And BONUS: smells amazing!!
Karli S.
Karli S.
Saint George, UT
Smells amazing, like all B&B, but leaves me with the worst itchy feeling. No other scents or brands leave my skin feeling this way. My skin is not sensitive eithet. I wish I knew what causes this.
Khaneizia W.
Khaneizia W.
Nashville, NC
Smell is really good I love it, and the cream I prefer because my hands stay so dry so it really moisturize the hands. Also it really smells good. Don't even have to wear perfume with it.
Lawrence W.
Lawrence W.
Las Vegas, NV
Looooove vanilla bean Noel. It's one to stock up on for the year during the winter. There's nothing too special about the moisturization it gives but it smells really nice.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Huntington, WV
This is my favorite smell on earth! 💞Smells devine and is creamy, think and moisturizing.. I stock up every year.. I never go without this in my house.. Beauty staple
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
This great smelling body cream is soft and smells so warm and comforting! The only bad thing was it turned this awful bright yellow color after 1 month of opening.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Bronx, NY
I used this lotion in a different scent and it wasn't definitely worth the price. It makes my skin so soft and i don't have to re-apply throughout the day.
Peggy G.
Peggy G.
Springfield, MO
Works amazingly!!!! Smells exactly like it says, like vanilla!!! It leaves my body soft for hours! And leaves me looking flawless. Will continue to use it!
Chasity P.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
I have a stock pile of these that I use around Christmas. It keeps my Christmas spirit filled. It has a strong warm vanilla scent. Highly recommend!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Gibsonia, PA
I love vanilla smells and this was by far my favorite vanilla smell. It's sweet without being over powering. Leave your skin soft and silky smooth