Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions Vanilla Bean Noel Triple Moisture Body Cream

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Jessica P.
Shenandoah, PA
I love bath and body works. I love all of their smells but my most favorite is when it's Christmas time. I bought this and loved it. It not only smells really good but it leaves your skin feeling baby smooth. It hydrates your skin and leaving you smelling so good all day!!
Danielle S.
Huntington, WV
This is my favorite smell on earth! 💞Smells devine and is creamy, think and moisturizing.. I stock up every year.. I never go without this in my house.. Beauty staple
Becky F.
Allentown, PA
Love Bath and Body Works body creams. Keeps your skin feeling soft and smelling great for even longer than regular body lotion. Always comes in a great variety of options but this is one of my favorite holiday scents!
MaKayla P.
Campbellsville, KY
Love the smell and texture of this. Love love love! I use it just about every christmas! I bought it at bath and body works! Pros, it's smell is heaven. Cons, it's only sold during Christmas. 😞 yes I would but it again and I most certainly would recommend!
Khaneizia W.
Nashville, NC
Smell is really good I love it, and the cream I prefer because my hands stay so dry so it really moisturize the hands. Also it really smells good. Don't even have to wear perfume with it.
Loki O.
Huntington Beach, CA
All bath and body work creams and lotions work the smell of it was the problem with me because every time I hang out with my friend I smelled like candy and everybody would say that they are hungry . It have such a strong smell of food and candy
Sandy D.
Lucasville, OH
Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Body Cream is my go to winter body moisturizer. The cream is thick but rubs in quickly and relieves my dry, scaly winter skin! The scent is wonderful and long lasting! I will buy and use every winter!
Skylee L.
Orem, UT
I love love love this smell.
This should really be a full year smell. I know that there is a lot of vanilla bean smelling lotions everywhere, but I really think this one tops the rest.
Also I love that its not runny or too creamy
Lawrence W.
Las Vegas, NV
Looooove vanilla bean Noel. It's one to stock up on for the year during the winter. There's nothing too special about the moisturization it gives but it smells really nice.
Tiffany P.
Austin, TX
Smells fantastic and leaves me skin incredibly smooth!! Bath & Body Works ALWAYS has fantastic sales! Regardless of price, incredibly worth it because this product has last me a year. A little does go a long way with this one!