Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions Vanilla Bean Noel Triple Moisture Body Cream

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Sandy D.
Lucasville, OH
Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Body Cream is my go to winter body moisturizer. The cream is thick but rubs in quickly and relieves my dry, scaly winter skin! The scent is wonderful and long lasting! I will buy and use every winter!
Becca W.
Canton, MI
This lotion smells AMAZING!!! It's like Christmas in a bottle!! It's super smooth and you can smell the lotion for hours! It is around $13 so I normally wait for a sale to come around. Overall I highly recommend this product though.
Skylee L.
Orem, UT
I love love love this smell.
This should really be a full year smell. I know that there is a lot of vanilla bean smelling lotions everywhere, but I really think this one tops the rest.
Also I love that its not runny or too creamy
Tiffany P.
Austin, TX
Smells fantastic and leaves me skin incredibly smooth!! Bath & Body Works ALWAYS has fantastic sales! Regardless of price, incredibly worth it because this product has last me a year. A little does go a long way with this one!
Erice B.
I got this lotion as a Christmas gift once. I guess it's supposed to be a Christmas type of smell. I personally didn't like it the scent. It smelled weird it's not something I would want someone to smell when I walk past lol
Megan Ashton P.
Albuquerque, NM
This lotion is not only moisturizing but has a great smelled it's perfect for the Christmas season! It is a different kind of vanilla than what you're used to smelling from their products, but is just as good or even better.
Erica b.
Raleigh, NC
I wish that the Vanilla Bean Noel wasn't just a holiday scent. It smells so good and leaves me feeling really moisturized! I prefer the body cream over regular lotion, especially in the winter, when skin tends to crack.
Bailey M.
Junction City, OH
This product smells so Christmassy it brings me in the spirit. I stock up on these so I will have them for the months they aren't in stock. It apples so well and moisturizes my skin and the smell is absolutely amazing!!
Isabelle B.
Gastonia, NC
The cream it's self was fine it kept your hands soft but the smell was to strong for me and gave me a headache. if you like vanilla smells I would recommend but if you don't like over powering smells I would do without
Becky F.
Allentown, PA
Love Bath and Body Works body creams. Keeps your skin feeling soft and smelling great for even longer than regular body lotion. Always comes in a great variety of options but this is one of my favorite holiday scents!