Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions Vanilla Bean Noel Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Stephanie H.Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions Vanilla Bean Noel Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Stacey E.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• "Best moisturizer really helps my skin I get really dry skin in winter and I picked this up because I really love the smell of vanilla beans and it not only smells great but it really helps moisturize my cracked hands" in 19 reviews
Rachael M.
The scent to this first of is amazing . It leaves your skin soft. And you smell like Christmas in a box. I love how these kinds of moisturizers work into the skin very well and don't irritate the skin. It's very good to use during winter months and summer as well when it gets dryer.
Courtney F.
One of if not my favorite scent from bath and body works! I always stock up during the holidays for I have enough :) I love this lotion because it moisturizes without making the skin feel greasy. As j said I love the vanilla scent it is light fresh and not overbearing!
Cosette J.
Irwin, PA
My favorite scented lotion! I look forward to this scent every year and I stock up! Such a true vanilla scent. I love it. I have been using this for years. Very moisturizing and long lasting scent. Everyone that likes the scent of vanilla will love this lotion.
Megan H.
Hockley, TX
I love this smell! I stock up every winter, because that is the only time that it is sold. That may be the only downfall. If you like vanilla, I would highly recommend this product. It is very moisturizing and perfect for those harsh winter months.
Sarah H.
Classic holiday scent for Bath and Body works. It is fairly strong so anyone with an aversion towards scents should probably stay away. This also doesn't leave my skin feeling nourished long-term, but it is good for if I'm feeling a little ashy.
Nia H.
Bellport, NY
For years, I was going to summer camp in the Poconos. Everyday there was hiking and swimming, rock climbing and kayaking. All activities which are sweat inducing which ultimately makes you feel gross. When I got out of the shower (which was outdoors), the only thing that made me feel almost entirely clean was the Vanilla Bean Noel line.
Brianna C.
I received this as a Christmas gift from a co-worker and have used it up! It is deeply moisturizing and smells so yummy! Seeing as I didn't purchase it for myself, I'm not sure how much it costed, but it has to be worth whatever you pay for it. Definitely worth a try!
Megan Ashton P.
Albuquerque, NM
This lotion is not only moisturizing but has a great smelled it's perfect for the Christmas season! It is a different kind of vanilla than what you're used to smelling from their products, but is just as good or even better.
Barbara S.
Granite Falls, NC
Let me just say, this smells amazing! It is a thicker lotion that keeps your skin's moisture locked in and it works wonders! I can't say enough about it and it leaves you feel silky not greasy and smelling great! I would definitely buy this over and over again!
Erice B.
I got this lotion as a Christmas gift once. I guess it's supposed to be a Christmas type of smell. I personally didn't like it the scent. It smelled weird it's not something I would want someone to smell when I walk past lol