Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions Vanilla Bean Noel Triple Moisture Body Cream

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Erica b.
Raleigh, NC
I wish that the Vanilla Bean Noel wasn't just a holiday scent. It smells so good and leaves me feeling really moisturized! I prefer the body cream over regular lotion, especially in the winter, when skin tends to crack.
Bailey M.
Junction City, OH
This product smells so Christmassy it brings me in the spirit. I stock up on these so I will have them for the months they aren't in stock. It apples so well and moisturizes my skin and the smell is absolutely amazing!!
Erice B.
I got this lotion as a Christmas gift once. I guess it's supposed to be a Christmas type of smell. I personally didn't like it the scent. It smelled weird it's not something I would want someone to smell when I walk past lol
Arielle M.
Boca Raton, FL
This scent is only available during the holiday season and I always receive it as a gift since they're priced super cheap during holiday sales. Its a thick cream that blends in nice with a comforting vanilla smell. I use it right out of the shower sometimes too and doesn't end up being greasy.
Brittany D.
Prestonsburg, KY
I love you so much better if it is not an easy to play the game and the other day of my favorite part of the best way of saying it was a great day to day and I'm still in my room for a while to get a follow back please don't make it so far the worst thing about this one was injured in a few days and then you have no idea why you
Becca W.
Canton, MI
This lotion smells AMAZING!!! It's like Christmas in a bottle!! It's super smooth and you can smell the lotion for hours! It is around $13 so I normally wait for a sale to come around. Overall I highly recommend this product though.
I've never used any body lotion that had a scent before. This specific lotion I bought while christmas shopping and I fell in love with it instantly. I carry it everywhere I go and I absolutely love the smell. Vanilla bean is now my favorite smell. Every one around me can smell it when I put it on and they also love it.
Bree S.
Ware, MA
Best moisturizer really helps my skin I get really dry skin in winter and I picked this up because I really love the smell of vanilla beans and it not only smells great but it really helps moisturize my cracked hands
Randi W.
This is my favorite lotion of all time! Seriously, I buy out the stock of every bath and body works I visit during the holidays. I have several of them around the house, in my car, and in my bags. It runs in so well, and the scent is to die for. I buy this for everyone for Christmas.
Meredith D.
Boiling Springs, SC
Seasonally I enjoy this scent. It is a bit strong for everyday use, but for a seasonal smell, for holiday party etc. It works well. I tend not to use it on my hands though, it does make my hands a little oily feeling. I would buy it again but for only the purposes mentioned above