Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions Vanilla Bean Noel Triple Moisture Body Cream

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Meredith D.
Meredith D.
Boiling Springs, SC
Seasonally I enjoy this scent. It is a bit strong for everyday use, but for a seasonal smell, for holiday party etc. It works well. I tend not to use it on my hands though, it does make my hands a little oily feeling. I would buy it again but for only the purposes mentioned above
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Shenandoah, PA
I love bath and body works. I love all of their smells but my most favorite is when it's Christmas time. I bought this and loved it. It not only smells really good but it leaves your skin feeling baby smooth. It hydrates your skin and leaving you smelling so good all day!!
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
One of if not my favorite scent from bath and body works! I always stock up during the holidays for I have enough :) I love this lotion because it moisturizes without making the skin feel greasy. As j said I love the vanilla scent it is light fresh and not overbearing!
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
I received this as a Christmas gift from a co-worker and have used it up! It is deeply moisturizing and smells so yummy! Seeing as I didn't purchase it for myself, I'm not sure how much it costed, but it has to be worth whatever you pay for it. Definitely worth a try!
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Granite Falls, NC
Let me just say, this smells amazing! It is a thicker lotion that keeps your skin's moisture locked in and it works wonders! I can't say enough about it and it leaves you feel silky not greasy and smelling great! I would definitely buy this over and over again!
Cosette J.
Cosette J.
Irwin, PA
My favorite scented lotion! I look forward to this scent every year and I stock up! Such a true vanilla scent. I love it. I have been using this for years. Very moisturizing and long lasting scent. Everyone that likes the scent of vanilla will love this lotion.
MaKayla P.
MaKayla P.
Campbellsville, KY
Love the smell and texture of this. Love love love! I use it just about every christmas! I bought it at bath and body works! Pros, it's smell is heaven. Cons, it's only sold during Christmas. 😞 yes I would but it again and I most certainly would recommend!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Hockley, TX
I love this smell! I stock up every winter, because that is the only time that it is sold. That may be the only downfall. If you like vanilla, I would highly recommend this product. It is very moisturizing and perfect for those harsh winter months.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Classic holiday scent for Bath and Body works. It is fairly strong so anyone with an aversion towards scents should probably stay away. This also doesn't leave my skin feeling nourished long-term, but it is good for if I'm feeling a little ashy.
Loki O.
Loki O.
Huntington Beach, CA
All bath and body work creams and lotions work the smell of it was the problem with me because every time I hang out with my friend I smelled like candy and everybody would say that they are hungry . It have such a strong smell of food and candy