Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions Vanilla Bean Noel Triple Moisture Body Cream

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Emily J.
This is my go to lotion around any time of the year! Not only is this product moisturizing, it smells absolutely great.
This product actually smells like Vanilla, which is awesome. You get a good amount of product for a cheap price. One thing I love is that around the holidays, these are always on sale and I love to stock up!
So, how does this product work?
I swim quite frequently and this product really helps with my skin afterwards. Not only that, in the winter, when my hands are dry I apply this and  it works wonders.
So, do you recommend this product?
Of Course! This product is a really good moisturizer that not only smells good but is also effective. You can pick it up on Bath and Body Works' website or you could get it in stores:)
Miranda V.
Everything that I have ever tried at bath and body works has smelled absolutely amazing! They always have big sales going on and coupons in the mail. I love this store and it makes for great Christmas gifts! Highly recommend! Will buy again! Vanilla bean is the best!
Sierra J.
Kershaw, SC
When it comes to the Christmas collect from Bath and Body Works I have to have it, and it had to be Vanilla Bean Noel. Every time October comes around I know I’m that much closer to having the Christmas collection. This is the best lotion because it’s thicker than the regular one so you don’t have to use as much. Would definitely recommend.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
It may be sweet..it may be thick…but it’s also awesome! One application in the morning (barring heavy winds) and you’re good to go for the day! If you’re around people who hate strong and sweet scents I’d advice waiting till you get home but it’s still pretty fantastic if you loooove vanilla!
Allison G.
This is one of my absolute favorite smells at bath and body works during Christmas time and year round. It's smells so good. Another favorite of mine is A Thousand Wishes. There are so many to love and buy! I can never get enough of them!
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Amazing super sweet smell! If you love warm vanilla sugar, you will love this. Said to have vanilla, Carmel, chocolate, sugar cookie, and musk notes. This product is super moisturizing and doesn't break out my sensitive skin!
Liliana C.
Apopka, FL
Bath and Body Works Triple Moisture Body Cream comes in the new seasonal scents. Typically selling for about $8 each, there are often sales and in-mail coupons that can drop the price as low as $3 -$6 dollars. Vanilla Bean Noel is a classic recurring seasonal scent that smells exactly as you might expect - it is a strong sweet, almost overwhelming vanilla. Bath and Body Works sells many variations of vanilla with different undertones such as Madagascar Vanilla and Sugared Vanilla, but if you are looking for a true vanilla, this is the one. If you missed it this winter, not to worry, it will be back again after the fall. As for the quality of the product, it is a thick and creamy consistency - I did not find it to be more or less moisturizing than the Bath and Body Works body lotions, however the scent may be just a tad stronger.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
The whole winter collection at Bath & Body Works is my favorite, but Vanilla Bean Noel is my top scent ever. It has a very sweet vanilla scent that can't help but make you smile. I layer the shower gel, lotion and body spray to make the scent last all day. I stock up during Christmastime so I can smell amazing all year long.
Maria H.
Duluth, MN
Does anyone know why this would make me break out in itchy hives? I used it on my arms and legs and the next couple days was horrible nothing would help. I tried anti-histamines and anti-itch. But why would just this scent do that? Ive used other products from babw and nothing like this has ever happened to me.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
I love the body creams from Bath & Body Works! I love the scents that are out around the holidays and Vanilla Bean Noel is one of my favorites! I enjoy using them around Christmas, but I will also use it up during other times of the year! I probably wouldn't buy it, but I enjoy getting it as a gift!