Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions Vanilla Bean Noel Triple Moisture Body Cream

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Liliana C.
Apopka, FL
Bath and Body Works Triple Moisture Body Cream comes in the new seasonal scents. Typically selling for about $8 each, there are often sales and in-mail coupons that can drop the price as low as $3 -$6 dollars. Vanilla Bean Noel is a classic recurring seasonal scent that smells exactly as you might expect - it is a strong sweet, almost overwhelming vanilla. Bath and Body Works sells many variations of vanilla with different undertones such as Madagascar Vanilla and Sugared Vanilla, but if you are looking for a true vanilla, this is the one. If you missed it this winter, not to worry, it will be back again after the fall. As for the quality of the product, it is a thick and creamy consistency - I did not find it to be more or less moisturizing than the Bath and Body Works body lotions, however the scent may be just a tad stronger.
Anastasia P.
Tempe, AZ
Okay seriously let me just say the smell of this lotion is beyond what u could describe! It smells wonderful!! Very gentle on the skin, hydrates well and it does not feel all sticky because it does absorb very quickly! The scent will stick with you through out the whole day. Definitely will last you for quite some time, the less the better.
Nia H.
Bellport, NY
For years, I was going to summer camp in the Poconos. Everyday there was hiking and swimming, rock climbing and kayaking. All activities which are sweat inducing which ultimately makes you feel gross. When I got out of the shower (which was outdoors), the only thing that made me feel almost entirely clean was the Vanilla Bean Noel line.
Brittany D.
Prestonsburg, KY
I love you so much better if it is not an easy to play the game and the other day of my favorite part of the best way of saying it was a great day to day and I'm still in my room for a while to get a follow back please don't make it so far the worst thing about this one was injured in a few days and then you have no idea why you
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
The whole winter collection at Bath & Body Works is my favorite, but Vanilla Bean Noel is my top scent ever. It has a very sweet vanilla scent that can't help but make you smile. I layer the shower gel, lotion and body spray to make the scent last all day. I stock up during Christmastime so I can smell amazing all year long.
I've never used any body lotion that had a scent before. This specific lotion I bought while christmas shopping and I fell in love with it instantly. I carry it everywhere I go and I absolutely love the smell. Vanilla bean is now my favorite smell. Every one around me can smell it when I put it on and they also love it.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
I love the body creams from Bath & Body Works! I love the scents that are out around the holidays and Vanilla Bean Noel is one of my favorites! I enjoy using them around Christmas, but I will also use it up during other times of the year! I probably wouldn't buy it, but I enjoy getting it as a gift!
Arielle M.
Boca Raton, FL
This scent is only available during the holiday season and I always receive it as a gift since they're priced super cheap during holiday sales. Its a thick cream that blends in nice with a comforting vanilla smell. I use it right out of the shower sometimes too and doesn't end up being greasy.
Randi W.
This is my favorite lotion of all time! Seriously, I buy out the stock of every bath and body works I visit during the holidays. I have several of them around the house, in my car, and in my bags. It runs in so well, and the scent is to die for. I buy this for everyone for Christmas.
Rachael M.
The scent to this first of is amazing . It leaves your skin soft. And you smell like Christmas in a box. I love how these kinds of moisturizers work into the skin very well and don't irritate the skin. It's very good to use during winter months and summer as well when it gets dryer.