Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Holiday Room Spray 1.5 Oz 2014 uploaded by Danielle C.Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Holiday Room Spray 1.5 Oz 2014 uploaded by Isabella A.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #55 in Air Fresheners

Danielle C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is one of my absolute favorite house sprays. It is extremely fragrant and last a really long time. Its better than most house fragrances you can buy in the grocery store like Febreze or Glade. The vanilla bean Noel has a great vanilla smell very strong but not overpowering. And the product itself lasts a very long time. I sprayed mine everyday for almost 6 months before it ran out. It's a shame that it's seasonal because it is such a great set but they do have other vanilla sense that are very close. Bath & Body Works White Barn
Alexandra B.
San Jose
My aunt has previously purchased this and has brought it on vacation trips to use in the restroom. I have only smelled the holiday sense and I’m not sure if they have any regular sense but the holiday sense smell really good and work really well I would definitely purchase in the future
Katlyn G.
Little Birch
I love bath and body works period. But I love their room sprays especially because they’re so much easier than worrying about a Tart burner all day. Just a couple squirts and my room smells good. Only con is the sprays are just a little strong.
Julia P.
University Pk, PA
A little goes a long way with this product. It's something I recommend to my friends who want to have seasonal scents in their homes without having to worry about candles. It diffuses through the room in seconds. The scents can be a bit more chemically than the candle version. Something to note: this isnt recommended for small spaces like bathrooms because even a short burst can be a bit overwhelming.
Rosalyn G.
Jackson, SC
This concentrated spray does the trick by masking odors. It is a pleasant scent but can overpower is sprayed all over. One small spritz is enough to cover large areas. I recommend sparingly.
Lauren J.
Someone got me a bottle and I tried it out. While the smell was amazing after you spray it the scent seems to wear out shortly after. Next time I think I’ll look for this scent in a candle.
Brandylinn S.
Knoxville, TN
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Bath and Body Works's room sprays! Although the can seems small, it lasts so long. Just one spray is all you need to leave your room with a VERY LONG LASTING scent that will get a ton of compliments from your guests. This product is affordable and I would recommend it since there is a scent for everyone- so many options!
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This smells just like Christmas I mean it is amazing smells to great. It does have a very strong smell so if you don’t like that then I wouldn’t purchase it. I on the other hand like it.
Karlie B.
Alpine, UT
LOVE their room spray. I have tried several. They are potent so use sparingly. I sprayed my bedroom once and closed the door and left for hours, came back and it still smelled wonderful. They're great to have on hand but if can be easy for just a few spurts to make the room smell like too much so just do a little and I promise it's enough
Abby P.
I LOVE these sprays!!! They last forever because a tiny spritz is all you need. They are very concentrated! I have a bottle of the Winter scent which is one of my favorites that I have probably had for three years now! I love all of bath & body works scents too!