Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Frosted Wonerland Sparkling Snowflake Scrub

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
I really enjoy bath and body works scrubs! They really exfoliate your skin well and smell so amazing! It honestly leaves your skin really refreshed and as if you have just applied their lotion because the scent is so strong. This products runs from about $12-$15 bucks and you could get about 10-20 uses in depending on how much you use it. I noticed within only about 5 uses, there is not much left. The only downfall to this product is that it is very hard to squeeze from the tube so that is why I gave it only 4 stars.
Victoria B.
Schenectady, NY
I really enjoyed this scrub by Bath and Body Works. It really exfoliates your skin and leaves it feeling clean and fresh and gets rid of dead skin or dirt. I don't feel like it has an overpowering smell but it also doesn't have the strongest most long lasting smell if any smell at all really. The only downfall of it, it's really hard to wash off I sometimes feel like I have to rinse it and scrub it off for awhile to feel completely rid of the product and not have a gritty/sandy feel on my body.
olivia v.
This smells so good. I bought them last year at the 2015 annual sale after Christmas. They were about $3 a piece on sale. They smell amazing and the packaging is so cute. They could totally work as Christmas gifts and that's what we intended on using them for when we bought them.
Ashley C.
Lynchburg , VA
I really loved this seasonal item ( so much that I bought three!) This scrub is fun, does its job and smells fantastic. The only down side is that it's not good for everyday use and can be a little rough on the skin. I hope they bring this back next Christmas!
Dawn S.
Fort Smith
I love this product at Christmas time, it invigorates my skin and makes me feel very clean and refreshed after using. The scent is long lasting and smells just like the season. I believe the product is a good value and reasonably priced. I would buy this product again.
courtney w.
Warwick, NY
I am in love with this body scrub. it truly gets off all my dead skin and leaves me feeling softer than ever. I love that bath and body works puts body scrubs in bottles instead of jars that you scoop the product out of. it's so much easier to squeeze out the product and it keeps your shower a lot cleaner. the scent frosted wonderland is also my favorite winter scent because of how sweet it is.
Sabrina M.
I love how the scrub exfoliated my hands and left them feeling massaged, clean, and relaxed. The scent is pleasant and relatively long-lasting, but not as much as their lotions. I bought it at the time of a good sale at Bath and Body works and it was at a great affordable price!
Kristen M.
Los Angeles, CA
This fragrance is smells so good. When the seasonal winter flavors are available I rush to get this one. With the promotions offer at Bath and Body Work the price is affordable. The scent last well throughout the day. I only refresh my scent once throughout the day.
Jillian B.
Kihei, HI
I love, love, love the scent of this Frosted Wonderland Sparkling Snowflake Scrub. This scrub leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and smelling fantastic! The grain of the scrub is the perfect size, about the size of kosher salt. I, along with my children love this and all the scrubs at Bath and Body Works and we purchase them frequently.
whitney :.
Smells great and feels great. Overall it is a good product for your money. I used this product when I remembered and it always left my body feeling soft. I purchased this at the local mall. And I may purchase it again when I run out.