Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Frosted Wonderland 8 Oz Body Lotion 2014 Design uploaded by Amy B.Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Frosted Wonderland 8 Oz Body Lotion 2014 Design uploaded by Kate S.Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Frosted Wonderland 8 Oz Body Lotion 2014 Design uploaded by Andrea E.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Mackenzie P.
Mackenzie P.
I simply love this product. It smells divine and it feels like heaven for your body/hands. When I applied it, it wasn't greasy or oily at all but it had a very thick, creamy consistency that spread easily over my skin. I put it on in the morning and I could still smell it at dinnertime. It does have a little bit overwhelming scent at first but that will quickly fade away.
Leigh Ann G.
Leigh Ann G.
I was not a great fan of the scent of this lotion. It did not work well for me at all. I did not mind the texture (it's pretty much the same as all the others), but the smell just turned me off. It seemed fine in the store, but it may have been mixed with all the other scents so I did not notice. I will not be buying this particular scent again.
Aubrey F.
Aubrey F.
Flint, MI
Who doesn't love Bath & Body Works products??!! It would be hard to write a bad review for them I think. I love this particular lotion because the scent is amazing. It takes you to a warm and fuzzy place when it is cold outside. In the winter, I use this lotion almost every night after my shower. You wont be disappointed!!!!
Elise S.
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
This is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body works, but it's only a seasonal scent. I've always like the lotions from Bath and Body works and have never had a negative experience from their products. The lotions are super affordable and go on sale in between seasons!
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Lexington, NC
I got this for Christmas last year and I loved it INSTANTLY! It has a fruity kind of scent. That last a for hours. I use it anytime I wash my hands so my hands smell good. And when I get out of the shower all over I use it. It's very moisturizing and I would buy this again!
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Eugene, OR
I love this stuff! I use it and stock up on the SAS when it's for a super cheap price, usually I run out because I use it so much.. I think it's a good scent and it stays on for almost the whole day. It's not too harsh on the skin. I recommend this lotion to anyone.
Darleny M.
Darleny M.
East Haven, CT
I love this body lotion! It is very smooth and very long lasting. You only need a small amount and it will cover all your skin and last all day. I use it everyday after my bath or shower. It smells so awesome very fresh. I would so buy it again you get what you buy.
Lacrese D.
Lacrese D.
Bath and body works fristed wonderland is great! I use it all the time. It smells great and feels great. I love it. I would not usr anything else. I buy it from bay brook mål in houston. It is so gentle on your skin. I would buy it evey day if i could.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Leaves my skin smooth and silky. I love this brand. I always get my bath & body goodies at summit mall in ohio. Particularly this scent is a bit too sweet for my personal taste, but it has a good value and I would buy other lotion, just another scent.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
I love the scent of this lotion. It is a long lasting light scent that I get may compliments on. The lotion is nbot super greasy and is long lasting. I apply it twice a day morning and night and that is enough to keep my hands perfectly moisturized.,
Allison M.
Allison M.
Preston, CT
Do they make a mist of this scent?