BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
This fragrance is so decadent and can please anyone’s palette. Its the perfect scent for the holidays and special occasions. The packaging is beautiful and a little bit goes a long way. I would definitely gift it for the holidays.
Ana C.
Tempe
I like this fragrance it smells amazing but I like a body spray to stay on maybe I'm not putting enough but it has a flower scent it compare to the bombshell that one smell really good too it kinda pricey but affordable and I recommend
Stephanie P.
Huttig, AR
This smell is so yummy and it’s worth every penny in my opinion..And I must say THIS BOTTLE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the plastic bow and the squareness of the bottle..It makes it look so adorable to me...I got it as a gift for Christmas last year and it was truly a great gift!!! Love it 💙
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
This is hands down the best body spray i have ever used from b&bw . It smells sooo amazing an it lingers for a while unlike some others. It smells so sweet and the bottle has lasted me forever i use it allll the time.
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
I love this scent! It smells like an expensive perfume, but it is inexpensive and lasts a long time! I would recommend to others! I use it often and my husband loves the smell!
Erica B.
Goodlettsville, TN
I would say that this is definitely on the stronger side so if you're sensitive to smells this is not the one for you! It's has a fruity and slight musky smell to it. I'd say it's and average body spray but a little overpriced as bath and body works has other scents that smell way better for less money.
Kachi N.
This product is really good, I like the smell, it's affordable for a bath & body works perfume. It's an alternative to a high end perfume it's a nice bottle but I broke the top off by accident. I would recommend it to others.
Tamara P.
This body mist is pure sexiness in heaven! It has a wonderful lightly sweet vanilla-esque scent. This is the fragrance you wear on date night or if you're single you could wear it on a night out with the girls. It's no longer sold in stores at Bath n Body Works but you can still find them online like on amazon, poshmark, mercari, vinted and ebay. Highly recommended!
Saharatu A.
Pittsford , NY
I love this fragrance so much . It's smells so good. It's my favorite fragrance from bath and body works so far. I love the consistency of this fragrance . I'm a repeater. This is my 3 bottle I believe. This is a perfect go to perfume.
Mikhayla S.
This is my absolute favorite sent from bath and body works, though I have never owned one due to it being so dang expensive, I should go out and treat myself. I love the way it is packaged and would love to have one soon
Evelyn B.