BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Alexis M.
I would t say I love it but I'm pretty close. Then scent is a mix of fruity and floral I think, but i personally think it's great. When using it a little defiantly goes a long way. The scent tends to last quite a while which is great. The bottle is one of the more 'fancier' ones in Bath and Body Works, which is great. I would say that the price is what really gets me. For 3 oz. $16 (US) and that's a little high, but the scent is completely worth it!!
Erica B.
Goodlettsville, TN
I would say that this is definitely on the stronger side so if you're sensitive to smells this is not the one for you! It's has a fruity and slight musky smell to it. I'd say it's and average body spray but a little overpriced as bath and body works has other scents that smell way better for less money.
Kianna A.
This fragrance mist has a really soft scent that smells wonderful. This was gifted to me as a Christmas gift so I'm not sure of the price. I use it everyday day as a all over body mist and it's last longing!
Alex v.
Elizabeth City, NC
I really don't like this product because it's super strong, but it doesn't smell like a high end fragrance. also, the price is like 25 dollars for the actual purfume. it's not worth it!
Amy L.
maiden , nc
This is my all time favorite product, the only con is how expensive it is, I can only use this when I receive it as a gift, or there is a good sale
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
I like how it has a nice mix of fruit and floral scents. It's wonderful to use when going out and you don't want something over powering.
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
This is hands down the best body spray i have ever used from b&bw . It smells sooo amazing an it lingers for a while unlike some others. It smells so sweet and the bottle has lasted me forever i use it allll the time.
Kachi N.
This product is really good, I like the smell, it's affordable for a bath & body works perfume. It's an alternative to a high end perfume it's a nice bottle but I broke the top off by accident. I would recommend it to others.
Tamara P.
This body mist is pure sexiness in heaven! It has a wonderful lightly sweet vanilla-esque scent. This is the fragrance you wear on date night or if you're single you could wear it on a night out with the girls. It's no longer sold in stores at Bath n Body Works but you can still find them online like on amazon, poshmark, mercari, vinted and ebay. Highly recommended!
Saharatu A.
Pittsford , NY
I love this fragrance so much . It's smells so good. It's my favorite fragrance from bath and body works so far. I love the consistency of this fragrance . I'm a repeater. This is my 3 bottle I believe. This is a perfect go to perfume.
Evelyn B.