Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works C.O Bigelow No.1701 Barber ELIXIR BLACK After Shave Balm 3.4 FL OZ

BY C.O. BIGELOW

Bath & Body Works C.O. Bigelow Barber No.1200 After Shave Balm For All Skin Types 3.4 fl oz (100 ml). Our special, lightweight balm for just-shaved skin is packed with healing aloe vera and cooling, calming extracts to soothe skin and promote the... see more...

Samantha B.
wiggins, MS
My boyfriend uses this stuff it's really gentle on your skin it also has a really nice smell to it. he seems to really enjoy it I got it for him for his birthday and he loves it!!! it wasn't a bad price I would definitely recommend it to an guy.  its a good product.
ATHENA C.
Love the smell, keep my hands mositurized. and I love the foam. I feel like a lot less does a lot more, in turn saving money.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Love this stuff! It feels so great when you use it! I just ran out of this but I will definetly be repurchasing