BeautyFaceFacial SkincareC.O. Bigelow
Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works Co Bigelow My Favorite Lip Balm Nº 303

Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works C.o Bigelow My Favorite Lip Balm Nº 303

by C.O. Bigelow

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works C.o Bigelow My Favorite Lip Balm Nº 303!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...expensive for lip balm but, in my opinion it's worth it. If my lips feel dry I put some on and don't have to worry for the rest of the day. in reviews
Meghan G.
North Augusta, SC
Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works C.o Bigelow My Favorite Lip Balm Nº 303 uploaded by Meghan G.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This is my absolute favorite lip balm of all time, no wonder that’s the name of this product? It has shea butter and sweet almond oil to combat dry lips. The best part of this balm is the smell of it, it’s sweet and reminds me of vanilla. This company does not test on animals, so that’s another bonus! Ignore how gross mine looks, it’s been to a lot of places with me, that’s how much I love it.
Kim G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this stuff. I’ve been using it for close to 10 years now. It’s hydrating and keeps your lips protected. All in all a stellar product. I think it’s great the way it is so no improvement needed. I would highly recommend this.
Naomy _.
Miami
Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works C.o Bigelow My Favorite Lip Balm Nº 303 uploaded by Naomy _.
Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works C.o Bigelow My Favorite Lip Balm Nº 303 : This balm has put me through a roller coaster of feelings. When I first got it I really did not like it. It’s made with a lot of natural ingredients and it seems as though the oils separated from whatever thickening agent it has. So whenever I squeezed the tube, pure oil would come out. I didn’t find it to be the best at the time. Now, since all the oil has been squeezed out I gave it a good shake and a thicker product come out. It’s not in any way sticky or heavy which is good but it had to take me this long to even consider it subpar. Wish I loved it more.
Kendall G.
Louisville, KY
Been wear this since middle school. This is one of my go to lip glosses. It last long and leave lips moisturized. It smells very good and taste good as well lol. And I always get compliments when I wear it.
Roxy D.
Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works C.o Bigelow My Favorite Lip Balm Nº 303 uploaded by Roxy D.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this, it’s my soulmate in lip balm form. I’ve bought three bottles. The availability is sad, I can almost never find it in stores.
Haley B.
Mcdonough, GA
I love this product I even like the smell and taste. It also has a little natural pumping effect. It's not to pricey it's under 10 dollars and I bought it of course at bath and body works!!! It's a get lip gloss overall and doesn't have color.
Clarissa A.
Springfield , OR
I've used this balm for years and truly don't use anything else. Bought it at Bath and Body works and it's such a good value. I was so happy with my purchase, so to that end I've actually bought it for years!
Susan J.
El Paso , Tx
Love love love this lip balm. It is one of the first balms I ever bought and it never disappoints.
Kirsten O.
Bryan, TX
This became something I used every night. Leaves lips so soft and the smell is so good. This is a cheap gloss that hydrates so nicely. The packaging is simple but effective. I find that this wears on the lips for a long time and I have told many people about this prodect. For being so cheap it is so effective.
Kami M.
Not sticky or heavy provides the perfect amount of moisture. Can easily be used on top of lip color.

Looking for your answer?