Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works C.o Bigelow My Favorite Lip Balm Nº 303

by C.O. Bigelow

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works C.o Bigelow My Favorite Lip Balm Nº 303!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...expensive for lip balm but, in my opinion it's worth it. If my lips feel dry I put some on and don't have to worry for the rest of the day. ” in 4 reviews
los Angeles
This lip balm is so good! It comes in a squeeze tube kind of like lip gloss so it makes the application easy! Makes your lips super smooth and it smells and tastes pretty good too! It’s not too sticky or thick either!
Bronx, NY
I love this brand. This lip gloss is amazing. I love the tube and the applicator. It comes in different tints and flavors and smells. My favorite is the menthol and the vanilla one. I wasn't sure if it would be good but I mean it gives your lips a nice shine and it smells awesome and just great
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I like to use this product along with the night repair lip balm. I only gave it four stars because I don’t like shine on my lips and this product is very shiny. You don’t have to use a lot which is nice and the price is perfect
Dunlap, TN
I love this lip gloss! It is so smooth and smells and tastes delicious. It is long-lasting and well worth the $7. It does not take much which makes the tube a good value in my opinion. I definitely recommend this lip gloss and I miss the days I wore lip gloss! (Husband is opposed to it)
Miami
Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works C.o Bigelow My Favorite Lip Balm Nº 303 uploaded by Naomy _.
Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works C.o Bigelow My Favorite Lip Balm Nº 303 : This balm has put me through a roller coaster of feelings. When I first got it I really did not like it. It’s made with a lot of natural ingredients and it seems as though the oils separated from whatever thickening agent it has. So whenever I squeezed the tube, pure oil would come out. I didn’t find it to be the best at the time. Now, since all the oil has been squeezed out I gave it a good shake and a thicker product come out. It’s not in any way sticky or heavy which is good but it had to take me this long to even consider it subpar. Wish I loved it more.
Louisville, KY
Been wear this since middle school. This is one of my go to lip glosses. It last long and leave lips moisturized. It smells very good and taste good as well lol. And I always get compliments when I wear it.
Unfortunately, this actually dried out my lips rather than hydrating them. This wore off quickly, in about thirty minutes, and I would have to reapply which only left my lips feeling dryer than ever. I ended up tossing the spare tube I had. There are much better lip balms out there.
Tacoma WA
I have used the C.O. Bigelow line exclusively for 4yrs now. I LOVE it. Only have to apply a couple times a day and I haven't had to deal with dry chapped lips. I find others I have tried make my lips feel drier and I have to apply repeatedly throughout the day. It will take something pretty amazing for me to give it up.
Choctaw, OK
Purchased at: Sephora
While this lip balm is amazing it isn’t my favorite Bigelow lip product. The balm is wonderful however it didn’t do much for me in regard to coloring of my lips. I would recommend this product if you are looking for a balm on its own.
I'm a person who typically cannot handle 'medicated' lips balms, or anything with that tingly feeling. However, this one I can stomach. It's the first COBigelow balm I've used that has this minty feel, and while it does fall to the bottom of my list of their products comparatively, for a mint lip balm, I'd consider purchasing it again. The scent range is yummy, but again, if you aren't fond of that cool mint feeling, I'd steer clear because it is pretty strong.