BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• How long does the smell last?2 Answers
  • Does it moisturizer your hands? And does the scent stay on very l...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kayla S.
I love [product:bath-&-body-works-bath-and-body-works-black-cherry-merlot-gentle-foaming-hand-soap-8.75oz.-pack-of-2]! After you wash you hands with this soap it makes them smell amazing and makes your hands soft and smooth. All of bath and body works fragrances smell fantastic but, this is one of my favorites. I highly recommend [product:bath-&-body-works-bath-and-body-works-black-cherry-merlot-gentle-foaming-hand-soap-8.75oz.-pack-of-2], they smell so good!
Tammy M.
Follansbee
Bath and body foam soaps are a favorite of mine. They always have great sales on their foam soaps and other products. I love the scent choices and they seem to always come up with new scents to try. It's very hard to walk past their store in my mall because all of the fabulous scents draw me in to investigate and purchase. Their packaging is very strong too.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Black Cherry Merlot Gentle Foaming Hand Soap 8.75oz. Pack of 2
Jessika A.
I love the way this soap smells. It is a very strong cherry scent, but in a warm, merlot way, if that makes sense. I personally think that this scent only works for this hand soap. Otherwise, the other black cherry merlot products smell very off. The candle smells like Play Dough. Very strange. I'm only rating this four stars because I find the foaming hand soaps to be super drying.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Love this fragrance from Bath & Body Works! Buy it every time it’s on sale. Lovely foam consistency that doesn’t dry out hands. Attractive bottles for any room in the house. Recommend to all cherry lovers !
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
I really love all the b&bw hand soaps. This one has such a nice smell to it. It can easily make the whole restroom smell good. I dont know of any soap that can make a restroom smell good just by washing your hands. I buy these soaps all the time because they are my favorite. My boss even gets them for the work restrooms!!
the K.
Jeanerette , LA
My friends always laugh at me for the way I describe scents, but I find this to be a sour candy scent almost. It moisturizes my hands and it’s great to use to get that, washing dishes scent off your hands (yuck!) this I would wear this scent as a perfume and it’d be a perfect laundry scent.
Terra  W.
Oakman, AL
I absolutely love the Black Crerry Merlot had soap from Bath and Body Works. The fragrance just overtakes you when you put it on your hands. The scent also stays with you a while after you have washed your hands. I just wish they had this scent in a miat.
Stephanie V.
Philadelphia, PA
Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Black Cherry Merlot Gentle Foaming Hand Soap 8.75oz. Pack of 2 smells absolutely amazing. Everytime I am in the mall I will go into #bath&bodyworks to purchase more. The cherries are very present in the smell
Leah S.
Stevens Point , WI
Ahhh this is my favorite scent ever!! I love black cherry flavored candies and such, and this reminds me of of that so much. There foaming hand soaps are also my favorite. Cleans the hands very well and the foam isn’t too runny or too fluffy.
Erin N.
Does this smell good? And does it dry out your hands?
Laura S.
Augusta, GA
Does anyone else think it kind of smells like a cherry flavored starburst? I think this stuff is amazing!
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Do you prefer this foam hand soap over the liquid hand soaps?
Izzy O.
Scandia, MN
Does it moisturizer your hands? And does the scent stay on very long?
Janine B.
How long does the smell last?