BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• How long does the smell last?2 Answers
  • Does it moisturizer your hands? And does the scent stay on very l...3 Answers
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Love this fragrance from Bath & Body Works! Buy it every time it’s on sale. Lovely foam consistency that doesn’t dry out hands. Attractive bottles for any room in the house. Recommend to all cherry lovers !
Stephanie K.
SO FAR. my favorite scent ever. I love this. I have the hand sanitizer as well. It's just so refreshing..and not like the normal vanilla sugar scents...it's different and yet isn't that strong of a smell.. I love it. All of the soaps actually have a nice formula especially the ones with coconut oil.
Braitlyn K.
Jeanerette, LA
My friends always laugh at me for the way I describe scents, but I find this to be a sour candy scent almost. It moisturizes my hands and it’s great to use to get that, washing dishes scent off your hands (yuck!) this I would wear this scent as a perfume and it’d be a perfect laundry scent.
Terra  W.
Oakman, AL
I absolutely love the Black Crerry Merlot had soap from Bath and Body Works. The fragrance just overtakes you when you put it on your hands. The scent also stays with you a while after you have washed your hands. I just wish they had this scent in a miat.
Stephanie V.
Philadelphia, PA
Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Black Cherry Merlot Gentle Foaming Hand Soap 8.75oz. Pack of 2 smells absolutely amazing. Everytime I am in the mall I will go into #bath&bodyworks to purchase more. The cherries are very present in the smell
Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
Ahhh this is my favorite scent ever!! I love black cherry flavored candies and such, and this reminds me of of that so much. There foaming hand soaps are also my favorite. Cleans the hands very well and the foam isn’t too runny or too fluffy.
Veronica S.
If you only own one type of soap for the rest of your life make it this! I would give more than 5 stars if i could. The smell is amazing and i find excuses to wash my hands with this! I absolutely love the smell and how soft my hands feel. I 100% recommend this product
Miranda V.
Everything that I have ever tried at bath and body works has smelled absolutely amazing! They always have big sales going on and coupons in the mail. I love this store and it makes for great Christmas gifts! Highly recommend! Will buy again!
Shelbee G.
I would absolutely love it if my family got this soap for me. It is the best scent they have right now. My girls even love washing their hands because it smells so good and doesn’t make our hands dry.
Veronica A.
Port orange, FL
Guys! Seriously! Can everyone start buying this like crazy already? So they can finally make the body splash?! I am OBSESSED!!! I have the wax for the wax warmer, the candles, the car scent, the hand lotion, the hand soap, and the hand sanitizer!! I CAN NOT get enough of this stuff!! Please do yourself a favor, and buy it! Or gift it!! Just go try it!!
Erin N.
Does this smell good? And does it dry out your hands?
Laura S.
Augusta , GA
Does anyone else think it kind of smells like a cherry flavored starburst? I think this stuff is amazing!
Izzy O.
Scandia, MN
Does it moisturizer your hands? And does the scent stay on very long?
Janine B.
How long does the smell last?
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Do you prefer this foam hand soap over the liquid hand soaps?