Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Chamomile Massage Oil 4 Oz [Lavender Chamomile] uploaded by Melissa G.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
I love Bath & Body Works oils! A little goes a very long way. My boyfriend got tired of always having to add some because very little comes out when you tip it onto your palm so smart one shook it on my back and so much came out!! I was so oily at first but as he massaged it soaked right into my skin. It’s very relaxing and the scents are amazing! The sleeping, stress reliever and comfort are my favorites. I’ll continue purchasing ❤️
Marie N.
Burke
This is so amazing. I am an insomniac but I also have a lot of joint pain so this is so great. I massage this into my joints and back and not only does it keeps my skin from getting dry but it’s also really helpful for me falling asleep! There’s a lot of product in the bottle so it’s a fairly good price and the scent isn’t overpowering so I highly recommend it!
Archana K.
Milwaukee, WI
I am a die hard fan of bath and body works. But I’ve become a recent crazy fan of their body oils. I love this one because of the lavender and chamomile in it. It smells great and is amazing for a light massage and a good nights sleep. Must-try!
Tayler J.
Racine, WI
The consistency of this is great. Not too watery and not too thick. The scent is extremely soothing. It's definitely part of my nighttime routine and I feel like I can't sleep without it. I do however feel that I use it more for the scent and less for the moisturizer. It doesn't moisturize the best
Alena P.
I absolutely love using this right before I go to bed. The scent is incredibly strong, in a good way. You will feel as is you just stepped out of a spa when you use this oil. I highly recommend this product to anyone.