Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Chamomile Massage Oil 4 Oz [Lavender Chamomile]

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Alena P.
I absolutely love using this right before I go to bed. The scent is incredibly strong, in a good way. You will feel as is you just stepped out of a spa when you use this oil. I highly recommend this product to anyone.
Archana K.
Milwaukee, WI
I am a die hard fan of bath and body works. But I’ve become a recent crazy fan of their body oils. I love this one because of the lavender and chamomile in it. It smells great and is amazing for a light massage and a good nights sleep. Must-try!
Tayler J.
Racine, WI
The consistency of this is great. Not too watery and not too thick. The scent is extremely soothing. It's definitely part of my nighttime routine and I feel like I can't sleep without it. I do however feel that I use it more for the scent and less for the moisturizer. It doesn't moisturize the best