BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Anti-bacterial Hand Sanitizer Summer Escape 7.6 Fl Oz
Rachel V.
I love that they make their anti-bac in this big size! I have one on my desk at school and as a teacher it has been a life saver. This scent is so light, fresh, and clean. It is my favorite of their options and I will always repurchase.
Jaclyn E.
Fogelsville, PA
I love the idea of the full hand sanitizers! I just wish that they came in more scents. This scent is so strong to the point where I had to wash it off after using it! I would never buy this scent again but others, definitely.
Amber M.
As a teacher this is a must have in my classroom. It's very effective for those times in between bathroom breaks. It far exceeded my expectations. I use this hand sanitizer daily. I recommend it to all of my teacher friends.
Mary R.
This is great antibacterial hand sanitizer. It goes on quickly and dries very smoothly. It is sticky when it is still wet but once it dries there is no trace of it except for the scent. It doesn't dry out your hand like some other brands do and leaves them smooth to the touch and feeling moisturized even! The scent is fresh and clean - great for an office environment.

The pump is good - one pump is a good amount for one persons hands, although you probably would be good with slightly less.
Jamie M.
Bethlehem
It keeps my hands clean, makes them smell great and doesn't dry my skin. I buy the little ones and both my husband and I carry them everywhere we go. So easy, affordable and convenient. I love that I can always wash my hands quick especially after using a public sink or pushing the shopping cart at the grocery store. This item is a plus, plus, plus for me and my family. Working on daycare I keep this bottle on hand and have to use just in case i have to wipe a runny nose or take a mouthed toy away from a 2 yr. old toddler.
Grace P.
It's a very fresh scent to have, and for that I am incredibly in love with this problem. However, I have trouble with some scents giving me a bad headache, and this is one of those scents. If sometimes scents will give you trouble like they do for me, I may not recommend this particular scent, but the PocketBacs from Bath and Body Works are very affordable and work really well!
Wai Lok C.
In general, the antibacterial hand sanitizer from Bath and Body works is a great product. It does what it needs to do and it doesn't dry out your skin. The best part about it though, are the scents available for you to use. I've had this scent and it smells like summer time. I have a few other scents that I love and continue to purchase from.
Shelby H.
Anderson, SC
Have you ever used a generic hand sanitizer and it left you with a terrable smell of chemicals all over your hand? Well not with bath and body works hand sanatizers! They have a whole line of fresh yummy scents that make you wanna ditch the generic stuff! What better way to say bye bye to 99.9 percent of germs than to smell good doing it!
Abigail M.
I work in a hospital and used this every day. The smell is light and fresh although all of the hand sanitizer scents are very strong, which patients may not like in a hospital setting. Rubbed in nice and easy. Noticed sometimes the little blue beads would leave marks on my skin but would rub off very easily. The pump makes it very easy to use!
Ashley S.
Pineville
I love this product...especially the scent. It's so refreshing and one of my favorites to have in my kitchen or bathroom. I use it daily in between hand washing or as a quick way for my hands to feel clean. Bath & Body works are my favorite brand for hand sanitizers, body products, and candles. I always have their products in my home.