BY BATH & BODY WORKS #95 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Anti-bacterial Hand Sanitizer Summer Escape 7.6 Fl Oz
Meagan B.
Monticello, IN
Summer Escap hand santizer is awesome! This the scent of this is so much better than germ-x! Everyone wanted to use it. I think this lasted longer than Germ-X as well. I used this so much that I ended up getting a few more when they were on sale. There are little micobeads into the product that burst with scent once you rub your hands together. At first, my hands felt a little sticky, but once the sanitize dried, they weren't sticky at all.
Mikayla E.
Durham, NC
My sister owns a daycare and this hand soap is great for washing the kids hands. Not only do we all love the smell, but the color, as simple as it may be, attracts the children more than any average soap bar could! I'd recommend that if you use this make sure you have a free hand, if the outside of the bottle gets wet, it gets really slippery and falls over. However, I'd still recommend the product! - Happy Shopping

Mikayla Edwards
Lisa P.
Wellsville, NY
I have bought this recently. I went to a nail salon, and they had me wash my hands before getting my nails painted. They had this brand of soap in the salon, and I checked to see what it was. It smelled terrific, and made me think of the ocean, and vacation I was on recently. There was a Bath & Body Works right across the hall from the salon, which is probably why they purchased. But I went and bought one right afterward!
Grace P.
It's a very fresh scent to have, and for that I am incredibly in love with this problem. However, I have trouble with some scents giving me a bad headache, and this is one of those scents. If sometimes scents will give you trouble like they do for me, I may not recommend this particular scent, but the PocketBacs from Bath and Body Works are very affordable and work really well!
Ashley C.
Concrete, WA
I tried the Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer recently, because it was on display in my local mall. The Summer Escapes scent had a good smell, it didn't smell like alcohol like so many sanitizers seem to do. I did notice that it dried my skin out quite a bit, but I have sensitive skin to begin with. My sister had no complaints and loved it. She bought 2 bottles.
Melissa C.
Swansea, MA
This hand sanitizer has been a staple on my office desk for the last five years. I just love the scent and how it does not leave my hands especially dry like other hand sanitizers. I believe it is quite effective since I rarely get sick and working in an office environment is always puts me at risk! I will buy again and have repurchased a number of times.
adrianna d.
Bridgeport, CT
Very nice smell and it stays on for along time , refreshing for the morning .I actually think a lot of people should use this because sanitizer a are grata for you and they clean your hands and I live them myself my whole family loves them .Also check out some songs by Rihanna and listen to them and yeah and use this sanitizer so nice and gooooody.
Abigail M.
I work in a hospital and used this every day. The smell is light and fresh although all of the hand sanitizer scents are very strong, which patients may not like in a hospital setting. Rubbed in nice and easy. Noticed sometimes the little blue beads would leave marks on my skin but would rub off very easily. The pump makes it very easy to use!
Wai Lok C.
In general, the antibacterial hand sanitizer from Bath and Body works is a great product. It does what it needs to do and it doesn't dry out your skin. The best part about it though, are the scents available for you to use. I've had this scent and it smells like summer time. I have a few other scents that I love and continue to purchase from.
Shelby H.
Anderson, SC
Have you ever used a generic hand sanitizer and it left you with a terrable smell of chemicals all over your hand? Well not with bath and body works hand sanatizers! They have a whole line of fresh yummy scents that make you wanna ditch the generic stuff! What better way to say bye bye to 99.9 percent of germs than to smell good doing it!