Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works Anti-bacterial Halloween Pocketbac Sanitizing Hand Gel Black Cherry

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

veronica b.
veronica b.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Bath and Body Works Anti-bacterial Halloween Pocketbac Sanitizing Hand Gel Black Cherry
I love the black cherry merlot and this black cherry smells the same just halloween edition I love bath and body works all of their scents smell so good better than anyone else I love their halloween themed hand sanitizers
Tera D.
Tera D.
Evansville, IN
I keep these in my makeup vanity to apply on my hands right before I use my makeup primer so that I know my hands are nice and clean and I'm not spreading any bacteria on my face. It smells great, too.
April S.
April S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I love this hand sanitizer! It has a wonder scent. It has a strong enough smell so i can smell it when i put it on, but not too strong to make me nauseous.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Love this scent for winter. All it takes is a couple of mists and the scent lasts all day
Aricca H.
Aricca H.
Bath and Body Works has absolutely hit the nail on the head with this product. Usually hand sanitizer has a funny smell, but the smell of cherries is the only scent detectable. My only complaint is that the scent only cones in hand sanitizer, hand soap, and a small travel lotion.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
erie, PA
This scent smells amazing. This is my Halloween favorite. Everytime the season's change I head to bath and body and pick up. Black cherry scented hand sanitizer and have a few bottles handy. I highly recommend this scent. Its phenomenal.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Mcalester, OK
The black cherry hand gel smells so good! I always disliked the smell of hand sanitizer, but I enjoy this one very much!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Love this bath and body works hand sanitizer so much!! I have so many bottles that me and my whole entire family use everyday. Great long lasting scent with cute packaging and scents! Very cheap as well! Definitely a must have for all of us! 5 out of 5! :)
Janet M.
Janet M.
Brampton, Ontario
Anything Halloween I love so I had to buy this. I love their hand sanitizers so it's just up to the person which scent they like, all the same formula. I always carry one in my purse, one in my car, and one in my kit. They're so handy to have.
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
The smell isn't as intense and overwhelming as other Anti-bacterial gels, it smells sweet but nice. It doesn't leave a sticky sensation to the hands, so that's a plus. If you're on the go and like to carry one of these with you, and you enjoy sweet scents, this is for you.