Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works Anti-bacterial Halloween Pocketbac Sanitizing Hand Gel Black Cherry

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Aricca H.
Bath and Body Works has absolutely hit the nail on the head with this product. Usually hand sanitizer has a funny smell, but the smell of cherries is the only scent detectable. My only complaint is that the scent only cones in hand sanitizer, hand soap, and a small travel lotion.
Brooke M.
Love this bath and body works hand sanitizer so much!! I have so many bottles that me and my whole entire family use everyday. Great long lasting scent with cute packaging and scents! Very cheap as well! Definitely a must have for all of us! 5 out of 5! :)
Victoria P.
ERIE, PA
This scent smells amazing. This is my Halloween favorite. Everytime the season's change I head to bath and body and pick up. Black cherry scented hand sanitizer and have a few bottles handy. I highly recommend this scent. Its phenomenal.
veronica b.
Kissimmee, FL
I love the black cherry merlot and this black cherry smells the same just halloween edition I love bath and body works all of their scents smell so good better than anyone else I love their halloween themed hand sanitizers
Tera D.
Evansville, IN
I keep these in my makeup vanity to apply on my hands right before I use my makeup primer so that I know my hands are nice and clean and I'm not spreading any bacteria on my face. It smells great, too.
April S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I love this hand sanitizer! It has a wonder scent. It has a strong enough smell so i can smell it when i put it on, but not too strong to make me nauseous.
Diana P.
Franklin Sq, NY
This smells so good!! I always buy so many Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers because I use them all the time and have them in each of my bags.
Chrissy P.
Eufaula, OK
The black cherry hand gel smells so good! I always disliked the smell of hand sanitizer, but I enjoy this one very much!
Katie B.
Love this cute little halloween hand sanitizer!! I love when there is festive products, especially halloween!
Racheal W.
Nahunta , GA
Smells so amazing i could just eat it and it doesn't have that alcohol smell to it like most sanitizers do
Crystal W.
Do they sell this in a big bottle!?