Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works 2012 Season Pink Sugarplum Fine Fragrance Mist 8 fl oz

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kendra F.
Jacksonville, NC
All of there fragrances are so amazing. I have bought perfumes from them for years and I will continue too! It’s hard not to collect them all they’re so amazing!
Cecilia A.
This is one of my favorite perfumes because if it's sweet and fragrant scent! I buy a lot of these during the holidays. It has a sweet smell that reminds me of candy and Christmas ! I think I will always keep this one in my collection!
Lily W.
Meridian, ID
My absolute favorite scent from B&BW!! I love the spray the most, more then the shower gel, lotion or hand sanitizer. Its very nice and fruity but still slightly floral. I love the way that it adds some tartness to the scent without smelling like pure alcohol. I highly recoomend this if you can find it, and also ask B&BW to bring it back!
Sarah G.
Love this smell, Has a fruity but fresh smell repeat user! Very affordable and it's good to carry in your bag to go!
Megan G.
ROCK FALLS, IL
I am a huge fan of all of bath and body works sprays. They have awesome smells and I love the glitter sprays
Shawna W.
I use this every day before I go out. It's such a lovely sent and it's not overbearing at all.
Rochelle A.
The scent is a little sweet for me. The bottle does last a very long time though. Probably too long if you don't like the scent...