Summer H.
Wilton, CA
Bath and Body Works candles have always been my fave! They always get me in the mood for different holidays/seasons. Just recently I went in to a store and smelt all their new fall/Halloween scents, I’m obsessed! This Pumpkin Cupcake one is always burning in my room and really sets the mood for fall and Halloween time! It smells like cinnamon, pumpkins and sweet cream frosting- YUM! What I love about Bath and Body Works candles is that they are so strong, one candle is enough to fill almost half of my house with yummy fragrance! Other candles tend to be not as strong so i find myself burning a couple. These are pricey but so worth it! I always wait for the sales!
Serena F.
This is my absolute favorite fall time candle! It can be bought from Bath and Body Works. It lasts so long and burns evenly all the way down while maintaining a delicious pumpkin smell! It is $22 and some change but it will last months burning it a couple hours a day. It is super affordable in my opinion! I recommend to anyone who wants their home to smell like fall and pumpkin spice!
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
This candle always gets me in the mood for Halloween and all the fall activities. It smells so sweet and like a Halloween/Thanksgiving baked treat! These candles can be a bit pricey and bath and body works but they yendo to have great sales and random coupons come in for them so be on the look out! And download their app! I love all the different scents!
Mikayla O.
Bourbon, IN
I’m obsessed with candles. Especially bath and body works ones. You can never go wrong with their candles especially this one. Fall scents are my favorite and this is to die for. I usually watch for their sales to buy!!!
kate p.
I love these candles so much. They have so many great scents. The big candles are 3 wicks and they last a good amount of time. They are $22 but they have sales and coupons all the time!
Mandee M.
Lincolnton, NC
This is actually one of my new favorite scents I don't currently have the candle but the hand cream and sanitizer. It's a sweet pumpkin  smell it's not to strong and is perfect for anyone that likes sweet smells that are not overly strong. It's not the kind that will make you sick I love it. I recommend if you love pumpkin scent to try it you will love it.
Jannie v.
Smells absolutely amazing and it's honestly one of the best top selling products.You can find it in bath and body works.Its very affective and it makes the whole place smell like pumpkin🎃......I recommend this product!! #GiftCute
Kirstyn  S.
Canyon Lake, TX
I love BB&W 3 wick candles. They burn evenly and put off a decently strong throw even compared with skilled artisan candlemakers. This pumpkin cupcake scent will definitely put you in the mood for fall, but it's a bit sweet so it may also make you hungry/nauseous depending on how recently you've eaten.
Tiffani W.
Culloden, WV
This is the perfect candle to have in your house to get you in the fall/Halloween mood. One candle can make the entire house smell like delicious! It’s about $20 at bath $ body works. It’s a must buy every season.
ashley m.
Cookeville, TN
I love this candle. It always makes my room smell amazing. I use it all year round. I love most things from Bath and Bodyworks. Unlike other candles theirs seem to last a while. They make my whole room smell not just one small area.
Jamie Rose S.
Is this overly sweet or a perfect mixture? I ask because I tend to get headaches from overwhelming scents.
Keri G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love the sound of this candle! Is the scent accurate to the name? Would love to pick one up!!
Griselda H.
This is my favorite candle! What's everyone's favorite?
Julianne G.
El Paso , TX
Does this candle's scent stay strong?