Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works 14.5 Oz 3-wick Candle Pumpkin Cupcake uploaded by Kristen P.Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works 14.5 Oz 3-wick Candle Pumpkin Cupcake uploaded by Tammy M.Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works 14.5 Oz 3-wick Candle Pumpkin Cupcake uploaded by Leah R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kristen P.
Rochester, WA
I just picked this candle up at the both and bodyworks outlet near my house and I am already in love. It has a nice light scent that still makes the whole room smell great. It isn't overpowering like some candles can be. I didn't buy it full price because I think they are a bit spendy so I got it while it was 12.50, which I think is a great deal. When it's finished you can clean out the jar and reuse it for something else. I definitely recommend.
Dejauh T.
El Cajon, CA
I'm not a pumpkin type of person but I absolutely love the smell of this candle I absolutely love Bath & Body Works candles actually recommend it but if you're not really into you don't know what you really like I suggest you go with the one with the small ones but definitely go when they have sales because the best time but if you're going to go during any type of fall or winter time go online first
Lauren R.
I am OBSESSED with Bath and Body Works 3-wick candles. I only buy then when they're on sale. My favorite thing about them is that they go on sale a lot and they come in a lot of fun scents. This one was in my kitchen the entire month of October! The only thing I dislike about these is that they burn way too quickly.
Lily B.
Byrdstown, TN
This is the best smelling fragrance bath and body has ever had. I bought the lotion, candles, everything! It smells so good, it's 50% off right now. So it's affordable. I would definitely recommend this to fall lovers. Who am I kidding? I recommend it to everyone.
Kaylee S.
Vero Beach, FL
MY FAVORITE FALL SCENT EVER! I have three of these in my house, and a scentaport in my car! So yummy and gets me in the holiday spirit
Monica S.
I love the cupcake candles the sell. These are the best. I recommend these and the pumpkin candles. Only the best ever.
Summer H.
Wilton, CA
Bath and Body Works candles have always been my fave! They always get me in the mood for different holidays/seasons. Just recently I went in to a store and smelt all their new fall/Halloween scents, I’m obsessed! This Pumpkin Cupcake one is always burning in my room and really sets the mood for fall and Halloween time! It smells like cinnamon, pumpkins and sweet cream frosting- YUM! What I love about Bath and Body Works candles is that they are so strong, one candle is enough to fill almost half of my house with yummy fragrance! Other candles tend to be not as strong so i find myself burning a couple. These are pricey but so worth it! I always wait for the sales!
Serena F.
This is my absolute favorite fall time candle! It can be bought from Bath and Body Works. It lasts so long and burns evenly all the way down while maintaining a delicious pumpkin smell! It is $22 and some change but it will last months burning it a couple hours a day. It is super affordable in my opinion! I recommend to anyone who wants their home to smell like fall and pumpkin spice!
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
This candle always gets me in the mood for Halloween and all the fall activities. It smells so sweet and like a Halloween/Thanksgiving baked treat! These candles can be a bit pricey and bath and body works but they yendo to have great sales and random coupons come in for them so be on the look out! And download their app! I love all the different scents!
Jazmin R.
To start off, Fall season is not only my favorite bc I love cold weather, but bc helloooo! The holidays are near!! Halloween would be one of my top favorites! This candle in general gets me in the mood for fall, some pumpkin pie, carving pumpkins, the halloweenie spirit! I highly recommend this sweet smelling goodness! Let's bring on the goodies!!
Jamie Rose S.
Is this overly sweet or a perfect mixture? I ask because I tend to get headaches from overwhelming scents.
Keri G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love the sound of this candle! Is the scent accurate to the name? Would love to pick one up!!
Julianne G.
El Paso, TX
Does this candle's scent stay strong?
Griselda H.
This is my favorite candle! What's everyone's favorite?