BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Amber C.
Honolulu , HI
This scent is AMAZING! The smell is strong and last for a while after the candles have stopped burning. I also love the gold scrolls on the glass and the s owl flake lid as it blends perfectly with my holiday decorations.
Crystal H.
La Porte, TX
These are the best candles I have ever purchased. I would choose these over any other candle out there. This particular scent is one of my favorites and i burn them all year round! The scent fills the room and it powerful and pleasant. I couldn't ask for a better product!!!
ImmYazmin A.
If there were more than 5 stars this would get it! It smells heavenly. I am absolutely in love with anything vanilla,but this one takes the cake. There’s something bout it aroma that undeniably yummy! Makes my kitchen smell like cakes & candy 🍭
Kalaeja F.
I've always loved vanilla smelling anything but this candle and scent is my favorite type of vanilla. The scent it's sweet and warm, it burns how it smells and makes a room feel like home. One of the best candles I have burned.
Brooke B.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is by far my favorite holiday scent from Bath & Body. I love that the smell from the candle lingers even after blowing it out. But be quick when catching sales on this scent because they sell fast!
Abby C.
Brimfield, IL
This is my absolute favorite brand of candle! I love going to B&BW and smelling all the candles just to not be able to pick a scent. The candle is reasonably priced for how long it lasts. The scents are amazing and I would reccomend this to any candle lover out there!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I love love love this candle. The scent is so amazing that I don't even have to light it and can still smell it. I normally prefer waxes to candles but will continue to buy their candles. Great prices.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
Got this for Christmas this year from my fiancé and I thought it was the perfect gift! I love the scent of vanilla it's always a good scent for any room in the house! Love it!!
Lynn B.
Locust, NC
I love the smell of this around Christmas or anytime of the year. The smell of vanilla and hints of the other notes fills your entire home with warmth. The candle burn time is pretty good. Love these candles.
Nikki W.
Louisville, KY
B&BW 3-wick candles are amazing! They add so much to a room and this is my absolute favorite scent! It is a seasonal line, so every Christmas I make sure I stock up! Definitely recommend!