BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Brittany F.
Brittany F.
This is a classic vanilla scent that everyone likes and is timeless. I prefer it during the winter months because it is warm and inviting. I don't like a lot of vanilla scents but this one is muted. The scent throw is good and it burns evenly. I recommend
Kalaeja F.
Kalaeja F.
I've always loved vanilla smelling anything but this candle and scent is my favorite type of vanilla. The scent it's sweet and warm, it burns how it smells and makes a room feel like home. One of the best candles I have burned.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Lake Oswego , OR
B&BW has the very best candles, hands down. Their candles burn forever and so evenly that there is never any waste. They are priced awesome and often all sale. I just don't bother buying anything else really.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Absolutely love the scent of this candle! It has an excellent throw and is not sickening sweet. I am disappointed in the burn time though. Does not last as long as I would like for the price.
Hilary A.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
Got this for Christmas this year from my fiancé and I thought it was the perfect gift! I love the scent of vanilla it's always a good scent for any room in the house! Love it!!
Ansley R.
Ansley R.
Columbia, SC
I LOVE bath and body works Christmas candles!! Y'all... I buy these things so much. I luckily still have a hand soap still in this sent. In love.
Fabiola N.
Fabiola N.
Albuquerque, NM
These are my fave candles . They last a long time and give a lot of scent. I always use the jars for around the house after they are done.
Danisha C.
Danisha C.
Twin Falls, ID
I stock up on this every year, not only do I buy this fragrance in the candle but everything else I can get my hands on
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
La Porte, TX
These are the best candles I have ever purchased. I would choose these over any other candle out there. This particular scent is one of my favorites and i burn them all year round! The scent fills the room and it powerful and pleasant. I couldn't ask for a better product!!!
Abby C.
Abby C.
Brimfield, IL
This is my absolute favorite brand of candle! I love going to B&BW and smelling all the candles just to not be able to pick a scent. The candle is reasonably priced for how long it lasts. The scents are amazing and I would reccomend this to any candle lover out there!