BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this fragrance still available for purchase?7 Answers
  • Will this be avalible all year long?3 Answers
Jacquelyn M.
Gustine, CA
I love the smell of this lotion more than I love the moisture it provides. I used to use it every day, but my skin would still get dry and flaky. I think it just has to do with the amount of fragrance b&bw puts in their products. The only lotions from them I like are the shea butter ones that come in the tube.
Kori B.
Love this stuff always get compliments throughout the day! Definetly one of my favorite scents
Anniuska C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Llegó a mi por coincidencia, como cuando encuentras a alguien "con la mano en la masa" y simplemente te dice que la loción es un regalo para ti, y aunque inicialmente tuve reservas para usarla tan pronto lo hice que impresionada de lo bien que hacía dúo con mi piel; es entre lo aromático, suavizante y hasta sensual. Bali Mango es una delicia!!! Es cómo sentir la suavidad del mango en tu piel. Me encanta es una de mis pasiones de B&B Works
pam M.
Fayetteville, NC
Great product wouldn't exspext anything less great smelling leaves skin soft and fragrance last long time
Stephanie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells like you're showering in a tropical paradise. First bath product I tried and now obsessed!
Julia S.
Phenomenal products and I love the bath gel's they are fantastic as foam baths! I run a bath and pour some of the scented gel into the tub and I get so many bubbles! So a body wash gel doubles as a bubble bath serum! Love it!
Robyn S.
Mississauga, Ontario
Works as great as it smells, love using this lotion on a daily basis, reminds you of summer. Not always available at Bath & Body Works as it is usually for a limited time. I'm always sure to pick it up when in stock!
sarah n.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite scents! When I learned it was going out of stock, I had to buy so many.
Ananda R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I believe that they do not carry this fragrance anymore and that is sad! I love this one. Smells really good. Wish they still had it.
Andrea C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this fragrance still available for purchase?
jennifer d.
North Lawrence, NY
Will this be avalible all year long?