BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this fragrance still available for purchase?7 Answers
  • Will this be avalible all year long?3 Answers
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Omg this smells so good and my husband loves it to I recommended this to anyone.
Jessica J.
Lynwood , CA
This scent smells good. I usually stock up when bath and body works has a sale.
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I love most BBW products but this is hands down one of my favorite scents!
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
Smells fruity. Great for tanning. I used it many times and still have lots.
Anniuska C.
Llegó a mi por coincidencia, como cuando encuentras a alguien "con la mano en la masa" y simplemente te dice que la loción es un regalo para ti, y aunque inicialmente tuve reservas para usarla tan pronto lo hice que impresionada de lo bien que hacía dúo con mi piel; es entre lo aromático, suavizante y hasta sensual. Bali Mango es una delicia!!! Es cómo sentir la suavidad del mango en tu piel. Me encanta es una de mis pasiones de B&B Works
Robyn S.
Mississauga, Ontario
Works as great as it smells, love using this lotion on a daily basis, reminds you of summer. Not always available at Bath & Body Works as it is usually for a limited time. I'm always sure to pick it up when in stock!
Julia S.
Phenomenal products and I love the bath gel's they are fantastic as foam baths! I run a bath and pour some of the scented gel into the tub and I get so many bubbles! So a body wash gel doubles as a bubble bath serum! Love it!
Ananda R.
I believe that they do not carry this fragrance anymore and that is sad! I love this one. Smells really good. Wish they still had it.
pam M.
Fayetteville, NC
Great product wouldn't exspext anything less great smelling leaves skin soft and fragrance last long time
Stephanie K.
Smells like you're showering in a tropical paradise. First bath product I tried and now obsessed!
Andrea C.
Is this fragrance still available for purchase?
jennifer d.
North Lawrence, NY
Will this be avalible all year long?