BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Will this be avalible all year long?3 Answers
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I also would like to see this scent and "wild" line would come back in stock cause I would get all of it again. They were just insanely good smelling and my boyfriend always complimented me on smelling good when I wore this smell.
Mel D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
The most amazing scent that Bath & Body Works has ever created. PLEASE put this back in your line! This lotion is incredibly affordable. I am hoping that this, like so many other scents, makes it way back into the store this summer! I have some bali mango body spray leftover from two years ago but it is running out!!!
Rosa W.
Palatka , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this one for a while. It has a really nice sweet smell to it. I love the lotion. Keeps me moisturizer.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG OMG OMG, I LOVE THIS, IT SMELLS SO GREAT AND MAKES YOUR SKIN FEEL SO SMOOTH, AND SMELL DELICIOUS.
Alisha C.
Tyrone, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seriously love this product wish I still had more it smells amazing I use to use it every day and lasts a long time and a little goes a long way
Kelsey D.
This lotion is my favorite scent that Bath and Body Works had ever had. I'm so sad they don't use fruity smells much anymore
Stacy G.
I lovee fruit scented lotion and mango so this one is absolutely tailor made for me! It keeps my skin soft and smells amazing without it being overpowering. What I like about it is that the smell doesn't really die down throughout he day so it constantly smells good and it has pretty packaging!
Olivia T.
Richmond, VA
I really love this scent. All I ever could find was the lotion, no body spray or shower gel... I would love to find it in a candle too. But I love this lotion, it smells soo good!!
kim t.
Stockton, CA
Smells amazing ! leaves skin hydrated and smooth for a long period of time. Would use it everyday and noticed my skin beginning to be more and more smoothr everyday
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
Smells fruity. Great for tanning. I used it many times and still have lots.
Andrea C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this fragrance still available for purchase?
jennifer d.
North Lawrence, NY
Will this be avalible all year long?