BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this fragrance still available for purchase?7 Answers
  • Will this be avalible all year long?3 Answers
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
OMG OMG OMG, I LOVE THIS, IT SMELLS SO GREAT AND MAKES YOUR SKIN FEEL SO SMOOTH, AND SMELL DELICIOUS.
Victoria C.
This is my FAVORITE scent at B&BW ! I have heard that it is seasonal, but I absolutely love it! :)
jennifer d.
North Lawrence, NY
I absolutely love this lotion it not only smells amazing but keeps your skin hydrated all day long
Jhasper P.
Germantown, MD
I love Bali Mango so much. It makes me smell soo good.. The Perfect gift for friends and family.
Kelly S.
This smells so fruity and tropical I feel like I'm on a vacation! Bath and body does it again!
Ashley D.
This scent is great. It smells just like you are on a tropical island. It goes great as a gift!
Kori B.
Love this stuff always get compliments throughout the day! Definetly one of my favorite scents
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
I love the strong tropical scent to this lotion! It smells really good and moisturizes well.
Hannah C.
I love bath and body works' lotions and I love the shapes of the bottle they never disappoint
Rhonda H.
I LOVE this fruity scent. It always brightens my mood right away. Highly recommend.
Andrea C.
Is this fragrance still available for purchase?
jennifer d.
North Lawrence, NY
Will this be avalible all year long?