Bath & Body Works Bali Mango Lotion uploaded by Rosa W.Bath & Body Works Bali Mango Lotion uploaded by Dree A.Bath & Body Works Bali Mango Lotion uploaded by Anniuska C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this fragrance still available for purchase?7 Answers
  • Will this be avalible all year long?3 Answers
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this scent! Have the body wash too. Really good for the summer and the smell sticks around for a bit also!
Lari O.
Lari O.
Love this scent ! I wish it had a little stronger mango smell and i wish they still had it in the store
Iris H.
Iris H.
Chandler, OK
I love this scent so much, its definitely in my top 5. I stocked up on it because I knew I wouldn't be able to find it again. It is a very fragrant scent but it lasts all day and it really gets down deep in my skin to leave its soft.
Elba C.
Elba C.
Stamford, CT
Bali smells great. Don't really need to apply perfume after this. Great summer lotion. Bath and body always gets it right
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Ravenna, OH
I love this scent and the new lotion formula from a few years ago. The vitamin E provides a great softening agent to my skin. I use Bath and Body Works lotion twice a day: once right out of the shower and again before bed. The sheets smell amazing from the lotion. The Bali Mango lasts all day, especially when layered with the gel and spray. It's a great summer scent that can be used all year.
Tessa T.
Tessa T.
Waterloo, IA
Bali Mango is a yummy sweet scent that is great for summer. I love to layer the lotion and the spray when getting out the shower
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Athens, OH
This is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works for the summer. I like to use it right after I get out of the shower. They have changed their formula and it is now much thinner and dries up very quickly so I have to use it again before going to bed.
Jhasper P.
Jhasper P.
Germantown, MD
I love Bali Mango so much. It makes me smell soo good.. The Perfect gift for friends and family.
S R.
S R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ever since I was a preteen shopping at the mall with my friends we would always stop in Bath and Body for little hand sanitizers and lotions. I'm a defiant fan of Bath and Body Lotions The Mango is yummy!
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was given to me by a friend and it smells AMAZING! Not to overpowering, but not weak either.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Is this fragrance still available for purchase?
jennifer d.
jennifer d.
North Lawrence, NY
Will this be avalible all year long?