BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Will this be avalible all year long?3 Answers
Desiree A.
Bird In Hand, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lotion, but can never find this scent anywhere. I hope that I can access this sometime. but I never can find this.
Andrea V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't love it. The smell it's too strong for me and at the end the skin feels so sticky i had to remove it with a towel. But leaving that behind, my skin looked less dry.
Gabrielle H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is to die for!! I have been using this lotion for a while now, but cannot seem to find it in stores now! Its super close to the mango tango line and go on beautifully! Always great deals at Bath & Body! I would recommend this to anyone in search of a good lotion!
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I also would like to see this scent and "wild" line would come back in stock cause I would get all of it again. They were just insanely good smelling and my boyfriend always complimented me on smelling good when I wore this smell.
Mel D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
The most amazing scent that Bath & Body Works has ever created. PLEASE put this back in your line! This lotion is incredibly affordable. I am hoping that this, like so many other scents, makes it way back into the store this summer! I have some bali mango body spray leftover from two years ago but it is running out!!!
Rosa W.
Palatka , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this one for a while. It has a really nice sweet smell to it. I love the lotion. Keeps me moisturizer.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG OMG OMG, I LOVE THIS, IT SMELLS SO GREAT AND MAKES YOUR SKIN FEEL SO SMOOTH, AND SMELL DELICIOUS.
Alisha C.
Tyrone, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seriously love this product wish I still had more it smells amazing I use to use it every day and lasts a long time and a little goes a long way
Kelsey D.
This lotion is my favorite scent that Bath and Body Works had ever had. I'm so sad they don't use fruity smells much anymore
Stacy G.
I lovee fruit scented lotion and mango so this one is absolutely tailor made for me! It keeps my skin soft and smells amazing without it being overpowering. What I like about it is that the smell doesn't really die down throughout he day so it constantly smells good and it has pretty packaging!
Andrea C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this fragrance still available for purchase?
jennifer d.
North Lawrence, NY
Will this be avalible all year long?