BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this fragrance still available for purchase?7 Answers
  • Will this be avalible all year long?3 Answers
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
This smells really good, but I'm not a big fan of the mango scent. It moisturizes my skin really good though.
Gabby T.
Arlington Heights, IL
All of the bath and body works lotions are great! They're amazing and smell nice too. I would recommend them.
Lorena N.
Ugh, I love it! One of my favorite lotions from bath and body works. This lotion just reminds me of summer
Abbi T.
Alma, GA
I absolutely love the scent of this lotion. I wear it everyday. I love the texture and feel if the lotion.
Selena K.
I love this fruity scent. Especially right when you get out of the shower leaves you smelling so tropical.
Katy C.
Eugene, OR
The lotion formula is poor and the scent is way over powering. It's super sweet and artificial smelling.
Ashley H.
Buford, GA
Smells super good and works outstanding but I wish the prices where a little lower. I would so buy more.
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY
This product was given to me by a friend and it smells AMAZING! Not to overpowering, but not weak either.
Emily H.
Charles City
I love this smell so much I bought 4 bottles. I have always loved this store. Bath & Body Works
Lari O.
Love this scent ! I wish it had a little stronger mango smell and i wish they still had it in the store
Andrea C.
Is this fragrance still available for purchase?
jennifer d.
North Lawrence, NY
Will this be avalible all year long?