Bath & Body Works Bali Mango Lotion uploaded by Rosa W.Bath & Body Works Bali Mango Lotion uploaded by Dree A.Bath & Body Works Bali Mango Lotion uploaded by Anniuska C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this fragrance still available for purchase?7 Answers
  • Will this be avalible all year long?3 Answers
Krista H.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
I LOVE this scent. I love the tangy mango smell of this lotion. I'm a huge fan of all of Bath & Body Works products. It makes your skin super soft and the scent lasts a long time. I'd definitely recommend if you're into fruit, tropical scents.
Indira K.
Indira K.
I always go back to this scent no matter what! It smells great and I ALWAYS get compliments on it. However, it is a little on the sweet side and the scent sticks for a long time. If you want a very sweet, girly scented lotion that isn't too pricey, I would definitely recommend this!
Devin M.
Devin M.
Manchester, NH
My roommate used this smell and I always felt like I was at a tropical island. I would always recommend bath and body works sprays they're light and not too strong
magaly g.
magaly g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells amazing ! I love this scent, it smells tropical paradise. I am obsessed. I recommend this lotion.
Lori M.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
This smells so sweet & tropical! I got this in a boxed set so it was small. .definitely needed a bigger one! Love!
Julia J.
Julia J.
Schaumburg, IL
The smelly is simply delicious, and it does exactly what you want a lotion to do, make you smell good and feel smooth.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Williston, FL
This is my absolute favorite fragrancew Bath and Body works makes. I bought 20 bottles of the lotion when it went on clearance last year during the semi annual sale. I always get compliments on it every time I wear it.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Mango is on the top of the list of my all time favorite fruits to eat and to smell! The lotion leaves my skin super soft and silky.
Andrea C.
This was one of my absolute favorite summer scents! I love mango! It has a sweet smell that almost makes you want to eat it up! I love that the fragrance lasts all day on you! Must try!
Katy C.
Katy C.
Eugene , OR
The lotion formula is poor and the scent is way over powering. It's super sweet and artificial smelling.
Andrea C.
Is this fragrance still available for purchase?
jennifer d.
jennifer d.
North Lawrence, NY
Will this be avalible all year long?