BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this fragrance still available for purchase?7 Answers
  • Will this be avalible all year long?3 Answers
Jessica P.
Ravenna, OH
I love this scent and the new lotion formula from a few years ago. The vitamin E provides a great softening agent to my skin. I use Bath and Body Works lotion twice a day: once right out of the shower and again before bed. The sheets smell amazing from the lotion. The Bali Mango lasts all day, especially when layered with the gel and spray. It's a great summer scent that can be used all year.
Elba C.
Stamford, CT
Bali smells great. Don't really need to apply perfume after this. Great summer lotion. Bath and body always gets it right
Iris H.
Chandler, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent so much, its definitely in my top 5. I stocked up on it because I knew I wouldn't be able to find it again. It is a very fragrant scent but it lasts all day and it really gets down deep in my skin to leave its soft.
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Mango is on the top of the list of my all time favorite fruits to eat and to smell! The lotion leaves my skin super soft and silky.
Julia J.
Schaumburg, IL
The smelly is simply delicious, and it does exactly what you want a lotion to do, make you smell good and feel smooth.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
This smells so sweet & tropical! I got this in a boxed set so it was small. .definitely needed a bigger one! Love!
magaly g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells amazing ! I love this scent, it smells tropical paradise. I am obsessed. I recommend this lotion.
Ruth B.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love this product. One of my favorite's. It smells good and it keep your asking hydrated. The vitamin E provides great care for my skin.
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
This smells really good, but I'm not a big fan of the mango scent. It moisturizes my skin really good though.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg this smells so good and my husband loves it to I recommended this to anyone.
Andrea C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this fragrance still available for purchase?
jennifer d.
North Lawrence, NY
Will this be avalible all year long?