BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this fragrance still available for purchase?7 Answers
  • Will this be avalible all year long?3 Answers
Meghan P.
Salina, KS
I like that the lotions make my skin feel soft and hydrated, but the scents can be very strong although they smell nice.
Takelma H.
Jacksonville, FL
I love how they have different smell for the season. I love almost everything in thete store. From the candlez to spray.
Elba C.
Stamford, CT
Bali smells great. Don't really need to apply perfume after this. Great summer lotion. Bath and body always gets it right
Abby W.
This smells like heaven and like a tropical island I use it all the time and people are always asking what I'm wearing
Julia J.
Schaumburg, IL
The smelly is simply delicious, and it does exactly what you want a lotion to do, make you smell good and feel smooth.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
This smells so sweet & tropical! I got this in a boxed set so it was small. .definitely needed a bigger one! Love!
Haley S.
Los Angeles, CA
Leaves my skin soft and with the smell still lingering . Wish it was an all year round sent . In love with it .
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
Love this scent! Have the body wash too. Really good for the summer and the smell sticks around for a bit also!
Rosa W.
Palatka , FL
I've had this one for a while. It has a really nice sweet smell to it. I love the lotion. Keeps me moisturizer.
magaly g.
This smells amazing ! I love this scent, it smells tropical paradise. I am obsessed. I recommend this lotion.
Andrea C.
Is this fragrance still available for purchase?
jennifer d.
North Lawrence, NY
Will this be avalible all year long?