Bath & Body Works Bali Mango Lotion uploaded by Rosa W.Bath & Body Works Bali Mango Lotion uploaded by Dree A.Bath & Body Works Bali Mango Lotion uploaded by Anniuska C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this fragrance still available for purchase?7 Answers
  • Will this be avalible all year long?3 Answers
Gabby T.
Gabby T.
Arlington Heights, IL
All of the bath and body works lotions are great! They're amazing and smell nice too. I would recommend them.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Dauphin, PA
I used this product a handful of times it was a friends,and now I wish it was sold during the winter because I'm OBSESSED it's everything and smells AHMAZING
North Lawrence, NY
I absolutely love this lotion it not only smells amazing but keeps your skin hydrated all day long
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
This is my FAVORITE scent at B&BW ! I have heard that it is seasonal, but I absolutely love it! :)
Jolene W.
Jolene W.
New boston, Mi
This is my favorite scent! Sadly though, it is no longer available. I have come to find the in the summer months they have their fresh picked collection and the peach smells just like this!
Christie K.
Christie K.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. I was sad to see that it is no longer offered on their website though.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
I love the strong tropical scent to this lotion! It smells really good and moisturizes well.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Antioch, TN
THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SCENT FROM BATH AND BODY WORKS! It is amazing! I have every item they sell in this scent. Lotion, shower gel, bubble bath, body mist, etc.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Buford, GA
Smells super good and works outstanding but I wish the prices where a little lower. I would so buy more.
Abby W.
Abby W.
This smells like heaven and like a tropical island I use it all the time and people are always asking what I'm wearing
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Is this fragrance still available for purchase?
North Lawrence, NY
Will this be avalible all year long?