BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Will this be avalible all year long?3 Answers
Desiree A.
Bird In Hand, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lotion, but can never find this scent anywhere. I hope that I can access this sometime. but I never can find this.
Kelsey D.
This lotion is my favorite scent that Bath and Body Works had ever had. I'm so sad they don't use fruity smells much anymore
Takelma H.
Jacksonville, FL
I love how they have different smell for the season. I love almost everything in thete store. From the candlez to spray.
Meghan P.
Salina, KS
I like that the lotions make my skin feel soft and hydrated, but the scents can be very strong although they smell nice.
Elba C.
Stamford, CT
Bali smells great. Don't really need to apply perfume after this. Great summer lotion. Bath and body always gets it right
Julia J.
Schaumburg, IL
The smelly is simply delicious, and it does exactly what you want a lotion to do, make you smell good and feel smooth.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
This smells so sweet & tropical! I got this in a boxed set so it was small. .definitely needed a bigger one! Love!
Rosa W.
Palatka , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this one for a while. It has a really nice sweet smell to it. I love the lotion. Keeps me moisturizer.
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this scent! Have the body wash too. Really good for the summer and the smell sticks around for a bit also!
Haley S.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves my skin soft and with the smell still lingering . Wish it was an all year round sent . In love with it .
Andrea C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this fragrance still available for purchase?
jennifer d.
North Lawrence, NY
Will this be avalible all year long?