BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this fragrance still available for purchase?7 Answers
  • Will this be avalible all year long?3 Answers
Alisha C.
Tyrone, PA
Seriously love this product wish I still had more it smells amazing I use to use it every day and lasts a long time and a little goes a long way
Christie K.
Jacksonville, FL
This is one of my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. I was sad to see that it is no longer offered on their website though.
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Mango is on the top of the list of my all time favorite fruits to eat and to smell! The lotion leaves my skin super soft and silky.
Tessa T.
Waterloo, IA
Bali Mango is a yummy sweet scent that is great for summer. I love to layer the lotion and the spray when getting out the shower
Dani K.
This scent smells amazing!! It's very strong, but in a good, tropical way. It is such a great scent for late spring/summer time!!
Bri B.
Somerset, KY
This was a good scent. I used it often when I had it. I just hate that you can't buy it anymore, the soap scent last a long time
Sarah G.
Berlin, NJ
I like this smell but its a little to much on the sweet side. Normally I am a big fan of all things mango but not so much this.
Desiree A.
Bird In Hand, PA
I love this lotion, but can never find this scent anywhere. I hope that I can access this sometime. but I never can find this.
Kelsey D.
This lotion is my favorite scent that Bath and Body Works had ever had. I'm so sad they don't use fruity smells much anymore
Brooke B.
Bellevue
It smells so nice like if u liliterally smelled a mango smoothie I need it my sis has it and she said It so soft on her skin
Andrea C.
Is this fragrance still available for purchase?
jennifer d.
North Lawrence, NY
Will this be avalible all year long?