BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this fragrance still available for purchase?7 Answers
  • Will this be avalible all year long?3 Answers
Katy C.
Eugene, OR
The lotion formula is poor and the scent is way over powering. It's super sweet and artificial smelling.
Lari O.
Love this scent ! I wish it had a little stronger mango smell and i wish they still had it in the store
Sarah G.
Berlin, NJ
I like this smell but its a little to much on the sweet side. Normally I am a big fan of all things mango but not so much this.
Selena K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this fruity scent. Especially right when you get out of the shower leaves you smelling so tropical.
Hannah C.
I love bath and body works' lotions and I love the shapes of the bottle they never disappoint
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this scent! Have the body wash too. Really good for the summer and the smell sticks around for a bit also!
Kayla S.
Williston, FL
This is my absolute favorite fragrancew Bath and Body works makes. I bought 20 bottles of the lotion when it went on clearance last year during the semi annual sale. I always get compliments on it every time I wear it.
Alisha C.
Ooltewah, TN
I love this lotion. It smells great. It's not too sticky. It is one of the many Bath and Bodyworks lotions that I have used over the past few years.
Victoria C.
This is my FAVORITE scent at B&BW ! I have heard that it is seasonal, but I absolutely love it! :)
Jhasper P.
Germantown, MD
I love Bali Mango so much. It makes me smell soo good.. The Perfect gift for friends and family.
Andrea C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this fragrance still available for purchase?
jennifer d.
North Lawrence, NY
Will this be avalible all year long?