Bath & Body Works Bali Mango Lotion uploaded by Rosa W.Bath & Body Works Bali Mango Lotion uploaded by Dree A.Bath & Body Works Bali Mango Lotion uploaded by Anniuska C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this fragrance still available for purchase?7 Answers
  • Will this be avalible all year long?3 Answers
Lorena N.
Lorena N.
Ugh, I love it! One of my favorite lotions from bath and body works. This lotion just reminds me of summer
Abbi T.
Abbi T.
Alma, GA
I absolutely love the scent of this lotion. I wear it everyday. I love the texture and feel if the lotion.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
I love the strong tropical scent to this lotion! It smells really good and moisturizes well.
Christie K.
Christie K.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. I was sad to see that it is no longer offered on their website though.
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love lotion from Bath and Body Works who doesn't? This is one of my favorite scents along with cool melon kiwi. Every lotion they have smells fantastic and is an excellent purchase in my opinion.
Jolene W.
Jolene W.
New boston, Mi
This is my favorite scent! Sadly though, it is no longer available. I have come to find the in the summer months they have their fresh picked collection and the peach smells just like this!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
This is my FAVORITE scent at B&BW ! I have heard that it is seasonal, but I absolutely love it! :)
North Lawrence, NY
I absolutely love this lotion it not only smells amazing but keeps your skin hydrated all day long
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Dauphin, PA
I used this product a handful of times it was a friends,and now I wish it was sold during the winter because I'm OBSESSED it's everything and smells AHMAZING
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Antioch, TN
THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SCENT FROM BATH AND BODY WORKS! It is amazing! I have every item they sell in this scent. Lotion, shower gel, bubble bath, body mist, etc.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Is this fragrance still available for purchase?
North Lawrence, NY
Will this be avalible all year long?