BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bali Mango Exclusive Signature Body Lotion formula, fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil and protective Vitamin E, hydrates skin with moisture that lasts all day. Non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and completely to leave skin feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished, making it the perfect daily moisturizer.

Tropical Bali Mango is an exotic getaway of juicy mango, sugar cane, pink passionflower and luscious nectarine.

• Is this fragrance still available for purchase?7 Answers
  • Will this be avalible all year long?3 Answers
Bath & Body Works Bali Mango Lotion
  • "This scent smells good. I usually stock up when bath and body works has a sale." in 5 reviews
  • "We've all used bath & body works lotion at some point (if not, go buy some!!!!). This lotion, just like all their others, doesn't disappoint. It's creamy, hydrating, and leaves behind an amazing scent. This one in particular is a favorite of mine for summer! Close my eyes, breathe it in, and pretend I'm on vacation! " in 4 reviews
Calen S.
Dallas, TX
This is one of the best Bath and Body Works scents. The smell lasts throughout the day, however to keep moisturized you have to apply throughout the day. I wouldn't use as an everyday lotion and moisturizer, but it is worth the but safari as scent goes.
Paula N.
This is by far the best scent Bath and Body works has ever produced. The smell isn't as overwhelming as some of the smells in Bath and Body Works' collection. It also leaves my hands very soft and smooth. This scent tends to come and go very often. When I first bought it, Bath and Body Works discontinued it. However, last year they began selling them again for a limited time. So this product may only be a limited edition and I would definitely buy multiple quantities when they come back.
Melissa M.
Fresno, CA
Absolutely love this! It has the most amazing summery tropical scent. When wearing this, I don't even feel I need to wear any kind of perfume or body spray. The scent last for quite awhile, if you aren't washing your hands constantly. If you love fruity, tropical scents, this is definitely a must try.
Daphne W.
Most amazing smell - it takes me that happy tropical place in my mind. It has a great balance of a nice strong mango smell without being over bearing!!! This is an all time favorite!!!! I will never get tired of the this lotion!!!
Hannah B.
California, MO
Bath and Body Works never ceases to amaze me with their scents, and they always have great sales! I had this lotion for about two years, using every three or four days. I would buy it again, but I haven't been able to find it lately.
Maegen H.
Springfield, MO
This body lotion is great! It leaves my skin feeling soft for the whole day! It is a little pricey for a body lotion. Buy bath and body works always have great sales! The lotion last for a very long time! This is the only kind of lotion i use! I would definitely buy it again
Nicole Z.
This lotion smells like summer! I usually only use it in the summer months to get in the mode of the day. It lasts a long time and isn't too overwhelming. This makes me think of hot summer nights with a nice cold mango drink in my hand :) You don't have to use too much either to get your skin feeling soft. It lasts!!
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
I also would like to see this scent and "wild" line would come back in stock cause I would get all of it again. They were just insanely good smelling and my boyfriend always complimented me on smelling good when I wore this smell.
Haley L.
Somerset, KY
I love this lotion! it makes my hands and body so soft and I love the smell! it's perfect for traveling and surprisingly lasts quite long. the smell isn't strong, it's perfect. I would definitely recommend this especially if you love having some really soft hands
Fatima M.
Oceanside, CA
One of my favorite scents for summer! Love this tropical and fruity lotion that is moisturizing and light on my skin. This is the kind if product you want to stock up on when Bath and Body Works has sales. Definitely would buy again as I have just run out.
Andrea C.
Is this fragrance still available for purchase?
jennifer d.
North Lawrence, NY
Will this be avalible all year long?