BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this fragrance still available for purchase?7 Answers
  • Will this be avalible all year long?3 Answers
Kayla S.
Williston, FL
This is my absolute favorite fragrancew Bath and Body works makes. I bought 20 bottles of the lotion when it went on clearance last year during the semi annual sale. I always get compliments on it every time I wear it.
S R.
Ever since I was a preteen shopping at the mall with my friends we would always stop in Bath and Body for little hand sanitizers and lotions. I'm a defiant fan of Bath and Body Lotions The Mango is yummy!
Dejaa S.
This one of my favorite lotions from bath and body works. I was a little sad when I went to the store to get more and they didn't sell them in store anymore. However it can be found online for around $10.
Samantha P.
Newark
One of my favorite fragrances that I currently use. It has never irritated my skin like most lotions do, and I really enjoy how long-lasting it is. Definitely recommend.
Olivia A.

It's hard for me to find a lotion that smells good and will actually moisturize my skin. However this one did a really nice job and is an amazing summer scent. I would recommend this to everyone
Jolene W.
New boston, Mi
This is my favorite scent! Sadly though, it is no longer available. I have come to find the in the summer months they have their fresh picked collection and the peach smells just like this!
Alexis H.
Athens, OH
This is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works for the summer. I like to use it right after I get out of the shower. They have changed their formula and it is now much thinner and dries up very quickly so I have to use it again before going to bed.
Andrea C.
This was one of my absolute favorite summer scents! I love mango! It has a sweet smell that almost makes you want to eat it up! I love that the fragrance lasts all day on you! Must try!
Lolita H.
Carbondale, IL
Now this summer scent was a favorite of mine it made me think of the Bahamas and drinking tropical drinks I whip this scent out seems like for the last 2 summers it smells so delicious
Jodi K.
Hands down I LOVE this scent! Its smell lasts a good couple of hours to my nose bc I think I get used to it but I get compliments though the whole day on how good I smell!
Andrea C.
Is this fragrance still available for purchase?
jennifer d.
North Lawrence, NY
Will this be avalible all year long?