Bath & Body Works Bali Mango Lotion uploaded by Rosa W.Bath & Body Works Bali Mango Lotion uploaded by Dree A.Bath & Body Works Bali Mango Lotion uploaded by Anniuska C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this fragrance still available for purchase?7 Answers
  • Will this be avalible all year long?3 Answers
Mel D.
Mel D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
The most amazing scent that Bath & Body Works has ever created. PLEASE put this back in your line! This lotion is incredibly affordable. I am hoping that this, like so many other scents, makes it way back into the store this summer! I have some bali mango body spray leftover from two years ago but it is running out!!!
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
This scent is to die for!! I have been using this lotion for a while now, but cannot seem to find it in stores now! Its super close to the mango tango line and go on beautifully! Always great deals at Bath & Body! I would recommend this to anyone in search of a good lotion!
Stevie M.
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I also would like to see this scent and "wild" line would come back in stock cause I would get all of it again. They were just insanely good smelling and my boyfriend always complimented me on smelling good when I wore this smell.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves my skin soft and with the smell still lingering . Wish it was an all year round sent . In love with it .
Dejaa S.
Dejaa S.
This one of my favorite lotions from bath and body works. I was a little sad when I went to the store to get more and they didn't sell them in store anymore. However it can be found online for around $10.
Olivia A.
Olivia A.

It's hard for me to find a lotion that smells good and will actually moisturize my skin. However this one did a really nice job and is an amazing summer scent. I would recommend this to everyone
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't love it. The smell it's too strong for me and at the end the skin feels so sticky i had to remove it with a towel. But leaving that behind, my skin looked less dry.
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
Hands down I LOVE this scent! Its smell lasts a good couple of hours to my nose bc I think I get used to it but I get compliments though the whole day on how good I smell!
Desiree A.
Desiree A.
Bird In Hand, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lotion, but can never find this scent anywhere. I hope that I can access this sometime. but I never can find this.
Bri B.
Bri B.
Somerset, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a good scent. I used it often when I had it. I just hate that you can't buy it anymore, the soap scent last a long time
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Is this fragrance still available for purchase?
jennifer d.
jennifer d.
North Lawrence, NY
Will this be avalible all year long?