BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Will this be avalible all year long?3 Answers
Laura P.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is another of those thins I just haveto go to someone else's room to get some, since my grandmother has it and I just love mango scented things. The texture is thick, and to be honest I've had and still have better body lotions but none of them smell this good.
Paula N.
This is by far the best scent Bath and Body works has ever produced. The smell isn't as overwhelming as some of the smells in Bath and Body Works' collection. It also leaves my hands very soft and smooth. This scent tends to come and go very often. When I first bought it, Bath and Body Works discontinued it. However, last year they began selling them again for a limited time. So this product may only be a limited edition and I would definitely buy multiple quantities when they come back.
Daphne W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most amazing smell - it takes me that happy tropical place in my mind. It has a great balance of a nice strong mango smell without being over bearing!!! This is an all time favorite!!!! I will never get tired of the this lotion!!!
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I also would like to see this scent and "wild" line would come back in stock cause I would get all of it again. They were just insanely good smelling and my boyfriend always complimented me on smelling good when I wore this smell.
Olivia T.
Richmond, VA
I really love this scent. All I ever could find was the lotion, no body spray or shower gel... I would love to find it in a candle too. But I love this lotion, it smells soo good!!
Maddie N.
Seminole, FL
I love using this lotion when I get out of the shower after shaving my legs. For a few months, I was experiencing dryness and this helped put moisture and softness back into my skin!
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
I LOVE this scent. I love the tangy mango smell of this lotion. I'm a huge fan of all of Bath & Body Works products. It makes your skin super soft and the scent lasts a long time. I'd definitely recommend if you're into fruit, tropical scents.
Indira K.
I always go back to this scent no matter what! It smells great and I ALWAYS get compliments on it. However, it is a little on the sweet side and the scent sticks for a long time. If you want a very sweet, girly scented lotion that isn't too pricey, I would definitely recommend this!
Iris H.
Chandler, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent so much, its definitely in my top 5. I stocked up on it because I knew I wouldn't be able to find it again. It is a very fragrant scent but it lasts all day and it really gets down deep in my skin to leave its soft.
Kayla S.
Williston, FL
This is my absolute favorite fragrancew Bath and Body works makes. I bought 20 bottles of the lotion when it went on clearance last year during the semi annual sale. I always get compliments on it every time I wear it.
Andrea C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this fragrance still available for purchase?
jennifer d.
North Lawrence, NY
Will this be avalible all year long?