Bath & Body Works Bali Mango Lotion uploaded by Rosa W.Bath & Body Works Bali Mango Lotion uploaded by Dree A.Bath & Body Works Bali Mango Lotion uploaded by Anniuska C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this fragrance still available for purchase?7 Answers
  • Will this be avalible all year long?3 Answers
Desirae B.
Desirae B.
Cypress, TX
The smell of this lotion is amazing! Although it's mango, it doesn't have a super strong overbearing fruit smell. It's subtle and fresh, as well as moisturizing.
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Tyrone, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seriously love this product wish I still had more it smells amazing I use to use it every day and lasts a long time and a little goes a long way
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
This lotion is my favorite scent that Bath and Body Works had ever had. I'm so sad they don't use fruity smells much anymore
Takelma H.
Takelma H.
Jacksonville, FL
I love how they have different smell for the season. I love almost everything in thete store. From the candlez to spray.
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
Salina, KS
I like that the lotions make my skin feel soft and hydrated, but the scents can be very strong although they smell nice.
Rosa W.
Rosa W.
Palatka , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this one for a while. It has a really nice sweet smell to it. I love the lotion. Keeps me moisturizer.
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG OMG OMG, I LOVE THIS, IT SMELLS SO GREAT AND MAKES YOUR SKIN FEEL SO SMOOTH, AND SMELL DELICIOUS.
Kori B.
Kori B.
Love this stuff always get compliments throughout the day! Definetly one of my favorite scents
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
Smells fruity. Great for tanning. I used it many times and still have lots.
Mashrika A.
Mashrika A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bath & Body Works lotions are a must have in your purse or on your desk. Not only do they all smell super amazing but they moisturize so well unlike cheap lotions. They are so soft and gentle on skin! I will definitely buy more and recommend to others!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Is this fragrance still available for purchase?
jennifer d.
jennifer d.
North Lawrence, NY
Will this be avalible all year long?