• Is this fragrance still available for purchase?7 Answers
  • Will this be avalible all year long?3 Answers
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
This is my all time favorite Bath and Body Works scent of all time!!! This is the most amazing tropical mango scent that brings me to my happy place. I can't find anything else that even comes close to this, which sucks since I think they discontinued this one. It soaks into my skin really well and does a great job of moisturizing!!
Lexi W.
Hands down my favorite of all time Bath and Body Works lotion and scent. Its literally the best smelling tropical I have ever smelled!!! I love how soft it leaves my skin feeling!!!
Mashrika A.
Bath & Body Works lotions are a must have in your purse or on your desk. Not only do they all smell super amazing but they moisturize so well unlike cheap lotions. They are so soft and gentle on skin! I will definitely buy more and recommend to others!
Jordan G.
Las Cruces, NM
I love lotion from Bath and Body Works who doesn't? This is one of my favorite scents along with cool melon kiwi. Every lotion they have smells fantastic and is an excellent purchase in my opinion.
Rosalba L.
Irvine, CA
I Love This Lotion Becouse First Of All I Love Fragrances And Smells. Mango Is A Beautiful Smell and This Lotion Keeps My Skin Smelling Nice And Moisturized And My Skin Doesn't Go Dry
Mel D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
The most amazing scent that Bath & Body Works has ever created. PLEASE put this back in your line! This lotion is incredibly affordable. I am hoping that this, like so many other scents, makes it way back into the store this summer! I have some bali mango body spray leftover from two years ago but it is running out!!!
Jacquelyn M.
Gustine, CA
I love the smell of this lotion more than I love the moisture it provides. I used to use it every day, but my skin would still get dry and flaky. I think it just has to do with the amount of fragrance b&bw puts in their products. The only lotions from them I like are the shea butter ones that come in the tube.
Stacy G.
I lovee fruit scented lotion and mango so this one is absolutely tailor made for me! It keeps my skin soft and smells amazing without it being overpowering. What I like about it is that the smell doesn't really die down throughout he day so it constantly smells good and it has pretty packaging!
Jessica P.
Ravenna, OH
I love this scent and the new lotion formula from a few years ago. The vitamin E provides a great softening agent to my skin. I use Bath and Body Works lotion twice a day: once right out of the shower and again before bed. The sheets smell amazing from the lotion. The Bali Mango lasts all day, especially when layered with the gel and spray. It's a great summer scent that can be used all year.
Tara C.
Batesville, AR
We've all used bath & body works lotion at some point (if not, go buy some!!!!). This lotion, just like all their others, doesn't disappoint. It's creamy, hydrating, and leaves behind an amazing scent. This one in particular is a favorite of mine for summer! Close my eyes, breathe it in, and pretend I'm on vacation!
Andrea C.
Is this fragrance still available for purchase?
jennifer d.
North Lawrence, NY
Will this be avalible all year long?