BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this fragrance still available for purchase?7 Answers
  • Will this be avalible all year long?3 Answers
Lexi W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down my favorite of all time Bath and Body Works lotion and scent. Its literally the best smelling tropical I have ever smelled!!! I love how soft it leaves my skin feeling!!!
Mashrika A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bath & Body Works lotions are a must have in your purse or on your desk. Not only do they all smell super amazing but they moisturize so well unlike cheap lotions. They are so soft and gentle on skin! I will definitely buy more and recommend to others!
Jordan G.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love lotion from Bath and Body Works who doesn't? This is one of my favorite scents along with cool melon kiwi. Every lotion they have smells fantastic and is an excellent purchase in my opinion.
Haley S.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves my skin soft and with the smell still lingering . Wish it was an all year round sent . In love with it .
jennifer d.
North Lawrence, NY
I absolutely love this lotion it not only smells amazing but keeps your skin hydrated all day long
Jessica J.
Lynwood , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent smells good. I usually stock up when bath and body works has a sale.
Dani K.
This scent smells amazing!! It's very strong, but in a good, tropical way. It is such a great scent for late spring/summer time!!
Lolita H.
Carbondale, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Now this summer scent was a favorite of mine it made me think of the Bahamas and drinking tropical drinks I whip this scent out seems like for the last 2 summers it smells so delicious
Rhonda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this fruity scent. It always brightens my mood right away. Highly recommend.
Victoria C.
This is my FAVORITE scent at B&BW ! I have heard that it is seasonal, but I absolutely love it! :)
Andrea C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this fragrance still available for purchase?
jennifer d.
North Lawrence, NY
Will this be avalible all year long?