Bath & Body Works Bali Mango Lotion uploaded by Rosa W.Bath & Body Works Bali Mango Lotion uploaded by Dree A.Bath & Body Works Bali Mango Lotion uploaded by Anniuska C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this fragrance still available for purchase?7 Answers
  • Will this be avalible all year long?3 Answers
Tara C.
Tara C.
Batesville, AR
We've all used bath & body works lotion at some point (if not, go buy some!!!!). This lotion, just like all their others, doesn't disappoint. It's creamy, hydrating, and leaves behind an amazing scent. This one in particular is a favorite of mine for summer! Close my eyes, breathe it in, and pretend I'm on vacation!
Jacquelyn M.
Jacquelyn M.
Gustine, CA
I love the smell of this lotion more than I love the moisture it provides. I used to use it every day, but my skin would still get dry and flaky. I think it just has to do with the amount of fragrance b&bw puts in their products. The only lotions from them I like are the shea butter ones that come in the tube.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
I lovee fruit scented lotion and mango so this one is absolutely tailor made for me! It keeps my skin soft and smells amazing without it being overpowering. What I like about it is that the smell doesn't really die down throughout he day so it constantly smells good and it has pretty packaging!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is another of those thins I just haveto go to someone else's room to get some, since my grandmother has it and I just love mango scented things. The texture is thick, and to be honest I've had and still have better body lotions but none of them smell this good.
Daphne W.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most amazing smell - it takes me that happy tropical place in my mind. It has a great balance of a nice strong mango smell without being over bearing!!! This is an all time favorite!!!! I will never get tired of the this lotion!!!
Maddie N.
Maddie N.
Seminole, FL
I love using this lotion when I get out of the shower after shaving my legs. For a few months, I was experiencing dryness and this helped put moisture and softness back into my skin!
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Richmond, VA
I really love this scent. All I ever could find was the lotion, no body spray or shower gel... I would love to find it in a candle too. But I love this lotion, it smells soo good!!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Newark
One of my favorite fragrances that I currently use. It has never irritated my skin like most lotions do, and I really enjoy how long-lasting it is. Definitely recommend.
hilarie r.
hilarie r.
Douglasville, GA
Great lotion! The Bali Mango fragrance is perfect for summer. The lotion leaves my skin nice and moisturized without feeling greasy later. Feels great on sunburn, too!
kim t.
kim t.
Stockton, CA
Smells amazing ! leaves skin hydrated and smooth for a long period of time. Would use it everyday and noticed my skin beginning to be more and more smoothr everyday
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Is this fragrance still available for purchase?
jennifer d.
jennifer d.
North Lawrence, NY
Will this be avalible all year long?