BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerBath & Body Works
Bali Black Coconut Sands Fine Fragrance Mist Spray 8 Oz

Bath & Body Works Bali Black Coconut Sands Fine Fragrance Mist Spray 8 Oz

by Bath & Body Works

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Bali Black Coconut Sands Fine Fragrance Mist Spray 8 Oz!
Jasmine  R.
Bath & Body Works Bali Black Coconut Sands Fine Fragrance Mist Spray 8 Oz uploaded by Jasmine  R.
This is the perfect beachy and coco nutty scent!!!! I get so many compliments when I wear it. It gives off a warm beach vibe with sweet coconut notes that aren’t too sickly sweet and it’s fairly long lasting
Kylee C.
N Providence, RI
Bath & Body Works Bali Black Coconut Sands Fine Fragrance Mist Spray 8 Oz uploaded by Kylee C.
This review is for the Bath and Body Works Copper Coconut Sands, not yet listed on Influenster. This is one of our new seasonal fragrances, you can find it at your local bath and body works store or online. 🥥🌴✨🌊 Living in Rhode Island (the ocean state) I do love the beach and this scent is almost nostalgic for me since I spent a lot of my childhood going to the beach during the summer. I haven’t had the time these past few summers to lay up on the beach though. This scent makes me feel like I’m on one. When I smell this, I feel like I can literally touch the sand, feel the nice saltwater breeze go through my hair, and hear the soothing crash of ocean waves. If I close my eyes and just relax, this scent literally takes me to the beach. The fragrance notes are sun-kissed coconut (definitely the top note & comes through strong but smooth), soft orchid petals which mellows the scent out and really does add a delicate touch and extra softness to the scent, and creamy sandalwood. The sandalwood note is truly creamy, not sharp. Each note meshes together perfectly, it’s a very well-rounded scent & doesn’t cause me a headache like some beach-like fragrances have done to me in the past. This one is a winner, try it while it’s around for the season! I plan to get a full-size to have in my collection next time I’m at work, & this Lil cute travel size is perfect for throwing into my bag. 💖
Jeanett A.
Bath & Body Works Bali Black Coconut Sands Fine Fragrance Mist Spray 8 Oz uploaded by Jeanett A.
I bought Bath and Body works Bali Black Coconut Sand Fine Fragrance Mist this year when they had a sale.And this Fragrance smell so good you can smell the Coconut and berries in this scent very light love this alot.
Evangeline B.
I absolutely loved this fragrance. Unlike many of the other Bath and Body fragrances, this one actually lasts! I put it on before I went to class, and 4 hours later I could still smell it. I highly recommend this fragrance!!
April P.
New Smyrna, FL
There are no words for how amazing i feel when wearing this mist. I feel like im in vacation drinking a cocktail out of an actual coconut. Id like yo find a smaller travel size to carey this with me. They do have a hair purfume in this scent, but its not the same.
Deborah  L.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Closest replacement for my discontinued Exotic Coconut. Hope they keep this scent around! I like the coconut scent by itself...some of their other coconut fragrances are too heavily floral.
Tiffany K  C.
Bath & Body Works Bali Black Coconut Sands Fine Fragrance Mist Spray 8 Oz uploaded by Tiffany K  C.
Once again this is a 3 fluid ounce bottle review for Bali black coconut sands wonderful wonderful fragrance it has a nice warm invigorating summer sent this will be great for those summer strolls out with your boyfriend or whomever you like to spend your summer evenings with it's great for going out it's not so much I want to say that everyday sent to where you'd wear it to work you wear at home and for play but you'd wear it out if you want to leave a lasting impression and that's what bath & body works has done with this sent the left a lasting impression on my nostrils I am smitten
Dawn O.
C Lola Road
If y'all ladies love anything coconut scent then y'all will love this fragrance this is one of my top five
Ca’Mya P.
lancaster
in love with the feeling i get when i spray this perfume. it makes me feel like i’m on a tropical island. the only way i’d improve this product would be to keep it out ALL-YEAR AROUND!!
Sydney W.
Bath & Body Works Bali Black Coconut Sands Fine Fragrance Mist Spray 8 Oz uploaded by Sydney W.
Great if you want a light sweet scented fragrance. Although it does not last through the whole day :(

Looking for your answer?