Bath & Body Works Bahamas Passionfruit & Banana Flower Body Scrub 6 Oz

Bath & Body Works Bahamas Passionfruit & Banana Flower Body Scrub 6 Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Bahamas Passionfruit & Banana Flower Body Scrub 6 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Ypsilanti, MI
Bath & Body Works Bahamas Passionfruit & Banana Flower Body Scrub 6 Oz uploaded by Shana A.
This stuff smells so good! It’s a very sweet summery scent that makes me feel happy every time I smell it. It’s definitely sure to attract all kinds of bees outside 😂 but take that as a compliment as you’d be smelling amazing!
Bath & Body Works Bahamas Passionfruit & Banana Flower Body Scrub 6 Oz uploaded by Brandy G.
I could not find a Tag for the Body Mist. But that is what I am reviewing.I loveee this scent by Bath and Body Works! Its a unique but very beautiful summer scent! It is not very often at all that you see banana in a fragrance but they pair it beautifully!The notes in this fragrance are *Passionfruit *Pineapple Leaves and *Banana Flower. Pretty Bottle. Fairly affordable.The only downside is that its not that strong and does not last long at all. Besides that its great! Would buy again and do recommend!
Lone Tree, CO
Bath & Body Works Bahamas Passionfruit & Banana Flower Body Scrub 6 Oz uploaded by Anastasiia B.
My favorite body scrub🤩 Gently exfoliates the skin while the bright fruity combination of passionfruit, pineapple leaves and banana flower brings you somewhere Caribbean💃🏼💃🏼 The tropical scent is absolutely amazing!! I usually stock up on this product during the Bath & Body semi-annual sale in summer😉

Looking for your answer?