Bath & Body Works At the Beach Ultra Shea Body Cream

by Bath & Body Works

A refreshing, vacation-ready blend of white frangipani, toasted coconut & bergamot waters essenced with a cool, saltwater breeze in our 24-hour moisturizing cream

Is it a bath cream soap substitution?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works At the Beach Ultra Shea Body Cream!
Nia L.
Hudson, NC
Bath & Body Works At the Beach Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Nia L.
This literally smells like you’re at the beach!!! This smells very tropical which I’m a huge fan of, this makes the perfect summertime perfume. Bath & body works body sprays have always lasted all day on me. The price is affordable and they always have deals!
Sydney P.
Lowell, MI
Bath & Body Works At the Beach Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Sydney P.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This is my favorite body cream formula from them. I also just recently got this scent in preparation for a vacation and it is my new favorite!!!! I would definitely recommend this scent to anyone who wants to smell like the beach! [product:bath-&-body-works-at-the-beach-ultra-shea-body-cream]
Antonia S.
Bristol
Bath & Body Works At the Beach Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Antonia S.
I love the scent and the texture of this lotion. the only down side is I feel like it make my hands feel dry instead of moisturized. maybe it's the added scent? however, if I want something that makes me feel like I am at the beach, this is the perfect fragrance.
Jennifer G.
2,793 reviews
Bath & Body Works At the Beach Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Jennifer G.
I'm enjoying the all beach 24-hour moisture shea butter body cream. It's 8 oz and it feels super smooth and soft on my skin. It's very gentle not harsh and it's lightly scented for my sensitive. Dry skin. I feel it doesn't irritate my skin and it feels super good and it moisturize my dry cracked skin.
Amber L.
Plantation, FL
Smells amazing!!! I love this lotion! Not only is it smoothing and not oily feeling but it smells amazing! Definitely recommend this lotion to all women! It's a must have!!! Bath & Body Works At the Beach Ultra Shea Body Cream
Dynna L.
Redding, CA
One of my favorite body cream! It is light, smells delicious, and the scent is long lasting.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
1,397 reviews
Bath & Body Works At the Beach Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Debbie H.
I recently purchased this at Bath and Body Works..Its a very rich and creamy Body Lotion that's very hydrating..It has a great coconut scent that isn't overwhelming..It last for quite awhile..I would definitely recommend this product Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection AT THE BEACH Ultra Shea Body Cream
Elena C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
The best smelling lotion I own!! Love the fresh, clean smell. And that price? Yes please #B&BW!!! Give me all the beach scents.
Denia R.
Clearwater, FL
Not only is this type of body creams one of my favorites, but this sent reminds me of summer. It smells clean, but not floral - reminds me of a great sunscreen. And no matter which scent, I have very sensitive skin on my legs and this is one of the only fragranced creams I can use without getting hives. I wear this every day.
Cheyenne C.
Smells amazing. Smells mostly like coconut my favorite scent. Makes my skin extremely soft!