Bath & Body Works ARUBA COCONUT Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Alexxandria H.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lavishly mist our refreshing fragrance mist all over your body to leave skin lightly scented with Aruba Coconut, an island blend of creamy coconut, exotic lychee and white musk.

Savannah G.
Kailua, HI
Gosh darn it B&BW needs to bring this scent back! It's one of my top five scents and I adore it! Lasts a long time and smells insanely good. Very cool and refreshing. Good summer scent. I stopped using it once my bottle got down to half, only use it for special occasions now 😭😩❤️
Emelia D.
Do you ever just want to feel sndbsmell like you’re sitting on the beach again? Well this perfume is the best thing to make you feel like you’re sitting out by the sea. The smell is so refreshing and gives you the island vibes feel. It also doesn’t make your skin sticky and helps you give off the smell of sweet coconut.
Jay R.
An amazing scent! Not too harsh or heavy gives you just what is needed to last throughout your day. Best time to get this spray and more is around this time when they're on sale, but it's worth the full price too.
Stephanie Z.
This is my favorite scent that has ever come from Bath & Body Works. It smells like a coconut-y tropical island. Even though this came out in 2013, I stocked up properly and still have more to this day in 2017. I really wish they would bring this back as a permanent products for those of us who desire a tropical scent all year long. I strongly recommend this to those who can still get their hands on it!
Marlayna B.
Brandon, FL
This fragrance smells really good. Perfect for the weekend when you're going out running errands or even taking a trip to the beach. Bath and body works always has a great sale and they have a variety of scents if this one doesn't fit your mantra.
Miranda V.
2,631 reviews
Everything that I have ever tried at bath and body works has smelled absolutely amazing! They always have big sales going on and coupons in the mail. I love this store and it makes for great Christmas gifts! Highly recommend! Will buy again!
betty g.
Fort Knox, KY
I love how this works the smell of it the price flexibility and I don't purchase and locations that they have all over the place and easy to ship fast shipping I loved it so much
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
Such an amazing summer scent that i wish they didn't discontinue! It is apart of their Escape Collection from 2013. Smells so refreshing and of fresh coconut. Has a light coconut scent to it that reminds me of the beach. Would definitely buy again & do recommend.
Kayla C.
Batavia, NY
Love the Aruba coconut scent, it's like an eternal summer. I am a repeat user of this brand and product. I love BBW's bottle designs and compared to other perfumes, this one is at the top of the list. I would buy again and recommend.
Chynna M.
This is my favorite perfume by them. I wish they were still selling it because I would buy it all the time. The coconut smell is slightly sweet with a soft lingering bittertone that layers nicely on my body.