Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Becky A.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Marissa S.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Virginia R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I have never seen this online or in a store.. is this discontinued?1 Answers
  • How is this a sensual scent? And what do you think about it?1 Answers
Sara A.
Woodward, OK
I love this lotion. It makes me feel calm and relaxed but with that little bit of sexy that everyone looks for in themselves. The scent is the best.
Tiffany F.
Lambertville, MI
The smell is great and helps you feel relaxed leaves your skin feeling great! This product is definitely something I'd buy again
Blanca U.
Laguna Niguel, CA
The smell is so nice and relaxing!
My husband loves smelling this on me.
It's great as a gift of any kind.
Koyia J.
Fort Worth, TX
Who wouldn't love this. It really works and soothes your body. And the smell actually isn't bad. This is amazing when you want to relax
Lorena R.
Modesto, CA
I feel incredibly Zen every time I use this lotion. The scent is calming and not overpowering. A nice break from all of the fruity and floral scents everywhere.
Jae B.
Kitchener
This product is amazing it related me after a long day when my body is the most stressed.. Great after a warm bath
Elana K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have never seen this online or in a store.. is this discontinued?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
How is this a sensual scent? And what do you think about it?