Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Becky A.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Virginia R.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Marissa S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I have never seen this online or in a store.. is this discontinued?1 Answers
  • How is this a sensual scent? And what do you think about it?1 Answers
Gegorria C.
Greensboro, NC
Great product to use at bedtime. Recommend anyone to use with the body wash used in a hot bath.
Ashley S.
Cabot, AR
I really like all the Bath and Body aromatherapy products , you can go wrong will any of them!
Loren L.
North Las Vegas, NV
Refreshing and nourishing. It was not heavy and left my skin soft. I use it twice daily.
Erika Q.
You can never go wrong with any of these
Lotions! I sleep with this one! Smells
Amazing!
I love the aroma of this lotion, although the packaging is glass, its quite affordable.
Carolina D.
Charlotte, NC
This makes me feel so relaxed and hot. I love it so much and it is so inexpensive
Jae B.
Kitchener
This product is amazing it related me after a long day when my body is the most stressed.. Great after a warm bath
Christina C.
Mission, TX
How is this a sensual scent? And what do you think about it?
Elana K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have never seen this online or in a store.. is this discontinued?