Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Becky A.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Marissa S.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Virginia R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I have never seen this online or in a store.. is this discontinued?1 Answers
  • How is this a sensual scent? And what do you think about it?1 Answers
LaToya T.
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the aromatherapy lotion. My dad got me a bottle for Christmas. And I used it all up. It is good for the skin and it has a great smell that really does calm your nerves.
Sara A.
Sara A.
Woodward, OK
I love this lotion. It makes me feel calm and relaxed but with that little bit of sexy that everyone looks for in themselves. The scent is the best.
Rebekah T.
Rebekah T.
Hurricane, WV
I did not like this scent, it was too strong for me and gave me a headache. It has a very perfume-y smell.
Kendalee M.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
I love this scent! Bath and Bpdyworks has a great aromatherapy line. This lotion is smooth, smells great, and doesn't leave skin feeling greasy
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this! I have Sensual and Stress Relief and I love them. They work really well as lotion and also as aromatherapy! They smell amazing and really calm you down!
Jae B.
Jae B.
Kitchener
This product is amazing it related me after a long day when my body is the most stressed.. Great after a warm bath
Elana K.
Elana K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have never seen this online or in a store.. is this discontinued?
Christina C.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
How is this a sensual scent? And what do you think about it?