Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Becky A.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Marissa S.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Virginia R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I have never seen this online or in a store.. is this discontinued?1 Answers
  • How is this a sensual scent? And what do you think about it?1 Answers
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Cabot, AR
I really like all the Bath and Body aromatherapy products , you can go wrong will any of them!
Loren L.
Loren L.
North Las Vegas, NV
Refreshing and nourishing. It was not heavy and left my skin soft. I use it twice daily.
Erika Q.
Erika Q.
You can never go wrong with any of these
Lotions! I sleep with this one! Smells
Amazing!
I love the aroma of this lotion, although the packaging is glass, its quite affordable.
Carolina D.
Carolina D.
Charlotte, NC
This makes me feel so relaxed and hot. I love it so much and it is so inexpensive
Ryann L.
Ryann L.
I LOVE this lotion. It's such a unique scent, you feel like you're in a spa. I think it really stands apart from the other scents in the aromatherapy line for how earthy and distinct it is. which is entirely a good thing. You can buy a lavender lotion anywhere but something like this makes it worth shopping at bath and bodyworks. would definitely repurchase.
Angela E.
Angela E.
Anderson, IN
This is a lotion that I will not go without! I keep it stocked up in my cabinet the smell is very relaxing and just like its name, it has a very sensual smell! Love, love, love it!!
Kylian D.
Kylian D.
Vancouver, WA
Definitely one of my favorite scents. Very unique compared to other bath and body works lotions, I always get compliments on it.
Virginia R.
Virginia R.
Heber, CA
This was for dure my best of 2015. i love how this lotion smells and the prices isn't too bad eother
Maddie R.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
I love bath and body works aromatherapy line ! And this smells amazing !! And it feels good on the skin
Elana K.
Elana K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have never seen this online or in a store.. is this discontinued?
Christina C.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
How is this a sensual scent? And what do you think about it?