Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Becky A.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Virginia R.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Marissa S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I have never seen this online or in a store.. is this discontinued?1 Answers
  • How is this a sensual scent? And what do you think about it?1 Answers
CydneyJayce H.
This product is amazing. It’s a must try if you are looking for some thing else to use. I use this every day.
Rebekah T.
Hurricane, WV
I did not like this scent, it was too strong for me and gave me a headache. It has a very perfume-y smell.
Blanca U.
Laguna Niguel, CA
The smell is so nice and relaxing!
My husband loves smelling this on me.
It's great as a gift of any kind.
Jennifer M.
Grand Rapids , Mi
Ylang-Ylang lotion is amazing. My skin is super smooth and it has a great scent. The smell is very relaxing
Stormie G.
Lorena, TX
Leaves you super soft and moisturized, it has a subtle yet very much there scent, buy not over powering.
Julia Y.
Columbus , MS
Smells amazing! I love the smell it's very refreshing and calming I purchased this at bath and body works
Wanda S.
Hialeah, FL
Truly does relax the body. The smell of the product makes everything feel at peaces, both body and soul.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
I love bath and body works aromatherapy line ! And this smells amazing !! And it feels good on the skin
Cheryl S.
Westville, OK
This lotion really is nice. I think it helps relax my muscles and it's gentle on my sensitive skin.
Virginia R.
Heber, CA
This was for dure my best of 2015. i love how this lotion smells and the prices isn't too bad eother
Christina C.
Mission, TX
How is this a sensual scent? And what do you think about it?
Elana K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have never seen this online or in a store.. is this discontinued?