Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Becky A.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Marissa S.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Virginia R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I have never seen this online or in a store.. is this discontinued?1 Answers
  • How is this a sensual scent? And what do you think about it?1 Answers
Rebekah T.
Hurricane, WV
I did not like this scent, it was too strong for me and gave me a headache. It has a very perfume-y smell.
Virginia R.
Heber, CA
This was for dure my best of 2015. i love how this lotion smells and the prices isn't too bad eother
Kylian D.
Vancouver, WA
Definitely one of my favorite scents. Very unique compared to other bath and body works lotions, I always get compliments on it.
Ryann L.
I LOVE this lotion. It's such a unique scent, you feel like you're in a spa. I think it really stands apart from the other scents in the aromatherapy line for how earthy and distinct it is. which is entirely a good thing. You can buy a lavender lotion anywhere but something like this makes it worth shopping at bath and bodyworks. would definitely repurchase.
Angela E.
Anderson, IN
This is a lotion that I will not go without! I keep it stocked up in my cabinet the smell is very relaxing and just like its name, it has a very sensual smell! Love, love, love it!!
Tori W.
Denton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I've always been a fan of the Aromatherapy line at bath and body works. It keeps your hands soft and feeling great. It smells nice, a though this particular scent is not my favorite. I would purchase it again, but in a different scent.
Becky A.
Saint Marys, WV
I absolutely love the Sensual Black Currant Vanilla Aromatherapy scent from Bath & Body Works! ALWAYS get compliments on how good it smells. Number one thing on my wish list is for a fragrance spray/body mist to be sold in this scent!! I have one of everything else! ūüėä
Alexandra L.
Love love love! The smell is so amazing. My sister had this and I ran out the same day to buy it. It's so rich and creamy as well.!
Ale B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've enjoyed these amazing lotions over the past years, they have gotten better. I love the smell and I recommend all to try these!
Adriann D.
Monroe, MI
I love this product it wakes me up in the shower and the scent is not too overwhelming it's clean and does not leave a buildup behind
Elana K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have never seen this online or in a store.. is this discontinued?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
How is this a sensual scent? And what do you think about it?