Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Becky A.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Marissa S.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Virginia R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I have never seen this online or in a store.. is this discontinued?1 Answers
  • How is this a sensual scent? And what do you think about it?1 Answers
Christina l.
Belle Chasse , LA
One of my favorite body lotions! Super moisturizing and a good amount for the price! Bath & body works never fails me when it comes to their aromatherapy line!!
Nancy C.
Corona, CA
Love the fragrance in this lotion, it almost feels water base not oily . Love the bottle I keep it and reuse it
Lauren H.
Wellness Guru Expert
My favorite bath and body works aromatherapy is the stress relief. I use it often and it does seem to have a calming and relaxing effect. I have the lotion and the oil. Both work well and leave my skin soft
I love the aroma of this lotion, although the packaging is glass, its quite affordable.
Shey V.
If you see this in the stores, then go buy it ASAP!! This is my favorite product by Bath and Body Works. It's excellent on my skin and lasts for a very long time.
Sara A.
Woodward, OK
I love this lotion. It makes me feel calm and relaxed but with that little bit of sexy that everyone looks for in themselves. The scent is the best.
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the aromatherapy lotion. My dad got me a bottle for Christmas. And I used it all up. It is good for the skin and it has a great smell that really does calm your nerves.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
I love bath and body works aromatherapy line ! And this smells amazing !! And it feels good on the skin
Andrea A.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this! I have Sensual and Stress Relief and I love them. They work really well as lotion and also as aromatherapy! They smell amazing and really calm you down!
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
I love this scent! Bath and Bpdyworks has a great aromatherapy line. This lotion is smooth, smells great, and doesn't leave skin feeling greasy
Elana K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have never seen this online or in a store.. is this discontinued?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
How is this a sensual scent? And what do you think about it?