Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Becky A.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Marissa S.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Virginia R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I have never seen this online or in a store.. is this discontinued?1 Answers
  • How is this a sensual scent? And what do you think about it?1 Answers
Ale B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've enjoyed these amazing lotions over the past years, they have gotten better. I love the smell and I recommend all to try these!
Tiffany F.
Lambertville, MI
The smell is great and helps you feel relaxed leaves your skin feeling great! This product is definitely something I'd buy again
Kylian D.
Vancouver, WA
Definitely one of my favorite scents. Very unique compared to other bath and body works lotions, I always get compliments on it.
Tiara H.
I Really like the lotion my mom always buys these lotions she is like in love with this product me and my family like it too
Chia Lia T.
Pontiac , MI
I love this lotion, I always put it before I got to sleep. It's amazing, pretty cheap. I would give it a try if I was you.
Malory L.
Decatur, GA
Love this lotion. Smells amazing and it's been around forever. Very nostalgic. Leaves skin very smooth and smell lasts.
Lisa M.
Sacramento, CA
I love how this lotion moisturizers my skin. The scent is soft, not overpowering, but smells nice to those close by.
Susy S.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
These are my favorite. They really are therapy. Nehdjshsjj iejsb sheus shsksjkd ddhejjsbs janxb she. Xhehdhhsjskekels
Livia L.
Philadelphia, PA
I can't get enough of Bath and Body works aromatherapy products! Definitely a staple in my house for my spa nights!
Nancy C.
Corona, CA
Love the fragrance in this lotion, it almost feels water base not oily . Love the bottle I keep it and reuse it
Christina C.
Mission, TX
How is this a sensual scent? And what do you think about it?
Elana K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have never seen this online or in a store.. is this discontinued?