Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Becky A.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Marissa S.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Virginia R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I have never seen this online or in a store.. is this discontinued?1 Answers
  • How is this a sensual scent? And what do you think about it?1 Answers
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Sacramento, CA
I love how this lotion moisturizers my skin. The scent is soft, not overpowering, but smells nice to those close by.
Livia L.
Livia L.
Philadelphia, PA
I can't get enough of Bath and Body works aromatherapy products! Definitely a staple in my house for my spa nights!
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Corona, CA
Love the fragrance in this lotion, it almost feels water base not oily . Love the bottle I keep it and reuse it
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Grand Rapids , Mi
Ylang-Ylang lotion is amazing. My skin is super smooth and it has a great scent. The smell is very relaxing
Blanca U.
Blanca U.
Laguna Niguel, CA
The smell is so nice and relaxing!
My husband loves smelling this on me.
It's great as a gift of any kind.
Julia Y.
Julia Y.
Columbus , MS
Smells amazing! I love the smell it's very refreshing and calming I purchased this at bath and body works
Wanda S.
Wanda S.
Hialeah, FL
Truly does relax the body. The smell of the product makes everything feel at peaces, both body and soul.
Stormie G.
Stormie G.
Lorena, TX
Leaves you super soft and moisturized, it has a subtle yet very much there scent, buy not over powering.
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Westville, OK
This lotion really is nice. I think it helps relax my muscles and it's gentle on my sensitive skin.
Gegorria C.
Gegorria C.
Greensboro, NC
Great product to use at bedtime. Recommend anyone to use with the body wash used in a hot bath.
Elana K.
Elana K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have never seen this online or in a store.. is this discontinued?
Christina C.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
How is this a sensual scent? And what do you think about it?