Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Becky A.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Marissa S.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Virginia R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I have never seen this online or in a store.. is this discontinued?1 Answers
  • How is this a sensual scent? And what do you think about it?1 Answers
Koyia J.
Koyia J.
Fort Worth, TX
Who wouldn't love this. It really works and soothes your body. And the smell actually isn't bad. This is amazing when you want to relax
Dyneeta H.
Dyneeta H.
It's one of the best if your looking for a lotion with a good scent. It works good for dry skin, but severe dry skin eucerine products.
Adriann D.
Adriann D.
Monroe, MI
I love this product it wakes me up in the shower and the scent is not too overwhelming it's clean and does not leave a buildup behind
Ale B.
Ale B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've enjoyed these amazing lotions over the past years, they have gotten better. I love the smell and I recommend all to try these!
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Love love love! The smell is so amazing. My sister had this and I ran out the same day to buy it. It's so rich and creamy as well.!
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Lambertville, MI
The smell is great and helps you feel relaxed leaves your skin feeling great! This product is definitely something I'd buy again
Tiara H.
Tiara H.
I Really like the lotion my mom always buys these lotions she is like in love with this product me and my family like it too
Chia Lia T.
Chia Lia T.
Pontiac , MI
I love this lotion, I always put it before I got to sleep. It's amazing, pretty cheap. I would give it a try if I was you.
Malory L.
Malory L.
Decatur, GA
Love this lotion. Smells amazing and it's been around forever. Very nostalgic. Leaves skin very smooth and smell lasts.
Susy S.
Susy S.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
These are my favorite. They really are therapy. Nehdjshsjj iejsb sheus shsksjkd ddhejjsbs janxb she. Xhehdhhsjskekels
Elana K.
Elana K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have never seen this online or in a store.. is this discontinued?
Christina C.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
How is this a sensual scent? And what do you think about it?