Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Becky A.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Marissa S.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Virginia R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I have never seen this online or in a store.. is this discontinued?1 Answers
  • How is this a sensual scent? And what do you think about it?1 Answers
Kayla T.
Franklin, OH
This lotion smells really good. The aromatherapy benefits are great, for a Bath & Body works lotion. The scent doesn't give you a headache like others might. I like the consistency of this lotion, also! Overall I have been pretty satisfied with this product!
Krista F.
Lynchburg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the whole Aromatherapy line from Bath and Body Works. This stuff is great, and the tiniest bit goes a long way, which makes the product last so long.
Mikayla P.
Denton, TX
This product is amazing! I bought this item for valentines day and the scent lasts for hours. I couldn't get enough of the fragrance, the only down side is it lasts a little too long and is really strong. The price is a little much but I'd buy again.
Hannah K.
I love the entire aromatherapy line at body works. The stress relief lotion is another personal favorite. They really do work like they claim, are very hydrating, and come in cute bottles
Chia Lia T.
Pontiac , MI
I love this lotion, I always put it before I got to sleep. It's amazing, pretty cheap. I would give it a try if I was you.
Wanda S.
Hialeah, FL
Truly does relax the body. The smell of the product makes everything feel at peaces, both body and soul.
Bernice D.
Absolutely wonderful! The smell makes you want to melt into your skin. I bought mine at the Outlet mall in Niagara Falls for very cheap. Great deals on all products. I use this every day, 2-3 times. Gentle and very creamy on the skin. Nice and cool when it goes on.
Tiara H.
I Really like the lotion my mom always buys these lotions she is like in love with this product me and my family like it too
Alejandra M.
Berkeley, CA
The aromatherapy line of bath and body works is incredible. The scents are so soothing and they look so classy and mature they'd make perfect gifts. This particular scent is too deep for me though.
Helen C.
Being someone who has a higher level of stress on a daily basis, I rely on products with a calming and soothing scent. Having the smoothing scent the texture matches perfectly, it is very gentle on sensitive skin. I definitely recommend this product and will be repurchasing it.
Elana K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have never seen this online or in a store.. is this discontinued?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
How is this a sensual scent? And what do you think about it?