Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Becky A.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Marissa S.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Virginia R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I have never seen this online or in a store.. is this discontinued?1 Answers
  • How is this a sensual scent? And what do you think about it?1 Answers
Angela E.
Anderson, IN
This is a lotion that I will not go without! I keep it stocked up in my cabinet the smell is very relaxing and just like its name, it has a very sensual smell! Love, love, love it!!
Mercy O.
Saint Louis, MO
You can never go wrong with this! I especially love the lavender, but this was great as well. The enchanting smell brought a sense of calm to the environment whenever I used it!
McKenzie m.
Barnesville, MN
I love the aromatherapy products from bath and body. Ylang ylang is one of my favorite scents. This is a smooth lotion, goes on clean and not greasy. It's one of my favorites.
Andrea A.
Clarksburg, MD
I love this! I have Sensual and Stress Relief and I love them. They work really well as lotion and also as aromatherapy! They smell amazing and really calm you down!
Shey V.
If you see this in the stores, then go buy it ASAP!! This is my favorite product by Bath and Body Works. It's excellent on my skin and lasts for a very long time.
Christina l.
Belle Chasse, LA
One of my favorite body lotions! Super moisturizing and a good amount for the price! Bath & body works never fails me when it comes to their aromatherapy line!!
Lorena R.
Modesto, CA
I feel incredibly Zen every time I use this lotion. The scent is calming and not overpowering. A nice break from all of the fruity and floral scents everywhere.
Kimi B.
This product is amazing! I love the smell of it and I love how it just sinks into my skin, it feels like it's really working and really moisturizing my skin!
Krista F.
Lynchburg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the whole Aromatherapy line from Bath and Body Works. This stuff is great, and the tiniest bit goes a long way, which makes the product last so long.
Ashley J.
I really enjoy Bath and Body Works aromatherapy products. They aren't too heavily scented to give you a headache, but they are calming and effective.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
How is this a sensual scent? And what do you think about it?
Elana K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have never seen this online or in a store.. is this discontinued?