Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Becky A.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Marissa S.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Virginia R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I have never seen this online or in a store.. is this discontinued?1 Answers
  • How is this a sensual scent? And what do you think about it?1 Answers
Shey V.
Shey V.
If you see this in the stores, then go buy it ASAP!! This is my favorite product by Bath and Body Works. It's excellent on my skin and lasts for a very long time.
Christina l.
Christina l.
Belle Chasse , LA
One of my favorite body lotions! Super moisturizing and a good amount for the price! Bath & body works never fails me when it comes to their aromatherapy line!!
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
Modesto, CA
I feel incredibly Zen every time I use this lotion. The scent is calming and not overpowering. A nice break from all of the fruity and floral scents everywhere.
Kimi B.
Kimi B.
This product is amazing! I love the smell of it and I love how it just sinks into my skin, it feels like it's really working and really moisturizing my skin!
Krista F.
Krista F.
Lynchburg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the whole Aromatherapy line from Bath and Body Works. This stuff is great, and the tiniest bit goes a long way, which makes the product last so long.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
I really enjoy Bath and Body Works aromatherapy products. They aren't too heavily scented to give you a headache, but they are calming and effective.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
lindale, GA
I love the aromatherapy brands from Bath and body works!! Their not as moisturizing as most but I still love then scents and how well it works.
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
Lafayette, LA
I really wish they still made this b/c this is my favorite scent that Bath and Body Works ever made! Very moisturizing and a beautiful scent!
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Albuquerque, NM
It smells so nice, is really smooth and feels great. 1 bottle lasts a long time. I've tried other scents too, I Love the Vanilla and Pear.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Lakeland
Bath and Body Myrrh is amazing... Stays on and lingers for the entire day. Aromatherapy BB Works no greasy and the smells last for hours.
Elana K.
Elana K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have never seen this online or in a store.. is this discontinued?
Christina C.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
How is this a sensual scent? And what do you think about it?