Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Becky A.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Marissa S.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Virginia R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I have never seen this online or in a store.. is this discontinued?1 Answers
  • How is this a sensual scent? And what do you think about it?1 Answers
JoAnna M.
Frankfort, Ky
This sensual aromatherapy lotion from bath and body works last all evening and well into the night. I don't even need to reach for perfume when I have it on. The smell is intoxicating, and the lotion is super moisturizing. This is a all time favorite line at bath and body, if you purchase this, you will not be disappointed.
Meka B.
This product it so nice and calming. It did really well relaxing me during the time i was using it. Having sensitive skin, i was pleasantly surprised that it didn't irritate my skin. I recommend this to those especially who deal with a lot of stress.
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the aromatherapy lotion. My dad got me a bottle for Christmas. And I used it all up. It is good for the skin and it has a great smell that really does calm your nerves.
Jasmine T.
Decatur, GA
I tend to purchase bath and body products based on smell. The smell of this lotion made me feel sexy! However, the lotion is too thin and doesn't give lasting moisture. Also, it's expensive and is rarely on sale. I recommend it for a night you want to feel sensual and sexy, but it's not going to cut it if I need some good all day moisture.
Susy S.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
These are my favorite. They really are therapy. Nehdjshsjj iejsb sheus shsksjkd ddhejjsbs janxb she. Xhehdhhsjskekels
Stormie G.
Lorena, TX
Leaves you super soft and moisturized, it has a subtle yet very much there scent, buy not over powering.
Sanu K.
I live their Aromatherapy line. It's so soothing to the skin and the mind. Sometimes the scent can seem over powering but most of the time it's just want you need to relax.
Jennifer M.
Grand Rapids , Mi
Ylang-Ylang lotion is amazing. My skin is super smooth and it has a great scent. The smell is very relaxing
Cheryl S.
Westville, OK
This lotion really is nice. I think it helps relax my muscles and it's gentle on my sensitive skin.
Sara A.
Woodward, OK
I love this lotion. It makes me feel calm and relaxed but with that little bit of sexy that everyone looks for in themselves. The scent is the best.
Elana K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have never seen this online or in a store.. is this discontinued?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
How is this a sensual scent? And what do you think about it?