Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Becky A.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Marissa S.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Virginia R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I have never seen this online or in a store.. is this discontinued?1 Answers
  • How is this a sensual scent? And what do you think about it?1 Answers
Suvanna W.
Suvanna W.
Newport News
This body lotion is great! Its so soothing, love applying it right after a nice warm shower! Lasts very long! Keeps me soft! Gentle not too strong! I use it almost every time after I get out of the shower! Would hands down buy this product again!
Chandra F.
Chandra F.
Bowling Green, KY
The lotion of the summer! I loved this lotion so much I bought 4. I had one in my beach bag, one in the car, one at home, and one in my backpack. The smell is so AMAZING!! Its like heaven in a bottle. I would recommend this product 100%
Tori W.
Tori W.
Denton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I've always been a fan of the Aromatherapy line at bath and body works. It keeps your hands soft and feeling great. It smells nice, a though this particular scent is not my favorite. I would purchase it again, but in a different scent.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Wellness Guru Expert
My favorite bath and body works aromatherapy is the stress relief. I use it often and it does seem to have a calming and relaxing effect. I have the lotion and the oil. Both work well and leave my skin soft
Gia C.
Gia C.
Morrisville, NC
The entire aromatherapy line of Bath and Body is one of my addictions since they launched it. The Ylang Ylang Myrhh scent is superb! The smell is so inviting and truly makes you feel sexy and glowing!
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Berkeley, CA
The aromatherapy line of bath and body works is incredible. The scents are so soothing and they look so classy and mature they'd make perfect gifts. This particular scent is too deep for me though.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
I love the entire aromatherapy line at body works. The stress relief lotion is another personal favorite. They really do work like they claim, are very hydrating, and come in cute bottles
Mercy O.
Mercy O.
Saint Louis, MO
You can never go wrong with this! I especially love the lavender, but this was great as well. The enchanting smell brought a sense of calm to the environment whenever I used it!
McKenzie m.
McKenzie m.
Barnesville, MN
I love the aromatherapy products from bath and body. Ylang ylang is one of my favorite scents. This is a smooth lotion, goes on clean and not greasy. It's one of my favorites.
Sanu K.
Sanu K.
I live their Aromatherapy line. It's so soothing to the skin and the mind. Sometimes the scent can seem over powering but most of the time it's just want you need to relax.
Elana K.
Elana K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have never seen this online or in a store.. is this discontinued?
Christina C.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
How is this a sensual scent? And what do you think about it?