Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Becky A.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Marissa S.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion 6.5 oz uploaded by Virginia R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I have never seen this online or in a store.. is this discontinued?1 Answers
  • How is this a sensual scent? And what do you think about it?1 Answers
Meka B.
This product it so nice and calming. It did really well relaxing me during the time i was using it. Having sensitive skin, i was pleasantly surprised that it didn't irritate my skin. I recommend this to those especially who deal with a lot of stress.
Suvanna W.
Newport News
This body lotion is great! Its so soothing, love applying it right after a nice warm shower! Lasts very long! Keeps me soft! Gentle not too strong! I use it almost every time after I get out of the shower! Would hands down buy this product again!
Lauren H.
Wellness Guru Expert
My favorite bath and body works aromatherapy is the stress relief. I use it often and it does seem to have a calming and relaxing effect. I have the lotion and the oil. Both work well and leave my skin soft
Alejandra M.
Berkeley, CA
The aromatherapy line of bath and body works is incredible. The scents are so soothing and they look so classy and mature they'd make perfect gifts. This particular scent is too deep for me though.
Hannah K.
I love the entire aromatherapy line at body works. The stress relief lotion is another personal favorite. They really do work like they claim, are very hydrating, and come in cute bottles
Mikayla P.
Denton, TX
This product is amazing! I bought this item for valentines day and the scent lasts for hours. I couldn't get enough of the fragrance, the only down side is it lasts a little too long and is really strong. The price is a little much but I'd buy again.
Tori W.
Denton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I've always been a fan of the Aromatherapy line at bath and body works. It keeps your hands soft and feeling great. It smells nice, a though this particular scent is not my favorite. I would purchase it again, but in a different scent.
Sanu K.
I live their Aromatherapy line. It's so soothing to the skin and the mind. Sometimes the scent can seem over powering but most of the time it's just want you need to relax.
Gia C.
Morrisville, NC
The entire aromatherapy line of Bath and Body is one of my addictions since they launched it. The Ylang Ylang Myrhh scent is superb! The smell is so inviting and truly makes you feel sexy and glowing!
Angela E.
Anderson, IN
This is a lotion that I will not go without! I keep it stocked up in my cabinet the smell is very relaxing and just like its name, it has a very sensual smell! Love, love, love it!!
Elana K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have never seen this online or in a store.. is this discontinued?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
How is this a sensual scent? And what do you think about it?