Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy YLANG-YLANG MYRRH Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion uploaded by Becky A.Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy YLANG-YLANG MYRRH Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion uploaded by Virginia R.Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy YLANG-YLANG MYRRH Sensual Nourishing Body Lotion uploaded by Marissa S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I have never seen this online or in a store.. is this dis...1 Answers
  • How is this a sensual scent? And what do you think about it?1 Answers
  • "This sensual aromatherapy lotion from bath and body works last all evening and well into the night. I don't even need to reach for perfume when I have it on. The smell is intoxicating, and the lotion is super moisturizing. This is a all time favorite line at bath and body, if you purchase this, you will not be disappointed. " in 8 reviews
  • "This product it so nice and calming. It did really well relaxing me during the time i was using it. Having sensitive skin, i was pleasantly surprised that it didn't irritate my skin. I recommend this to those especially who deal with a lot of stress." in 3 reviews
Jasmine T.
Atlanta, GA
I tend to purchase bath and body products based on smell. The smell of this lotion made me feel sexy! However, the lotion is too thin and doesn't give lasting moisture. Also, it's expensive and is rarely on sale. I recommend it for a night you want to feel sensual and sexy, but it's not going to cut it if I need some good all day moisture.
Becky A.
Saint Marys, WV
I absolutely love the Sensual Black Currant Vanilla Aromatherapy scent from Bath & Body Works! ALWAYS get compliments on how good it smells. Number one thing on my wish list is for a fragrance spray/body mist to be sold in this scent!! I have one of everything else! 😊
JoAnna M.
Frankfort, Ky
Berenice C.
San Diego, CA
I went to massage therapy school, and I always used this product makes skin super soft and smells great. cant really say anything negative about this product. amount size is good will last along time. I would recommend this product. not only it relaxes the person getting the massage but your hands feel great!
Angela S.
Westerville, OH
A great lotion. I love the relaxing aromatherapy scent. A favorite lotion to put on before I go to bed at or night. A soothing relaxing scent and soft silky lotion. Long lasting softness and scent that lingers after applied. I would buy this product again.
Helen C.
Being someone who has a higher level of stress on a daily basis, I rely on products with a calming and soothing scent. Having the smoothing scent the texture matches perfectly, it is very gentle on sensitive skin. I definitely recommend this product and will be repurchasing it.
Chandra F.
Bowling Green, KY
The lotion of the summer! I loved this lotion so much I bought 4. I had one in my beach bag, one in the car, one at home, and one in my backpack. The smell is so AMAZING!! Its like heaven in a bottle. I would recommend this product 100%
Bernice D.
Absolutely wonderful! The smell makes you want to melt into your skin. I bought mine at the Outlet mall in Niagara Falls for very cheap. Great deals on all products. I use this every day, 2-3 times. Gentle and very creamy on the skin. Nice and cool when it goes on.
Kayla T.
Franklin, OH
This lotion smells really good. The aromatherapy benefits are great, for a Bath & Body works lotion. The scent doesn't give you a headache like others might. I like the consistency of this lotion, also! Overall I have been pretty satisfied with this product!
Ryann L.
I LOVE this lotion. It's such a unique scent, you feel like you're in a spa. I think it really stands apart from the other scents in the aromatherapy line for how earthy and distinct it is. which is entirely a good thing. You can buy a lavender lotion anywhere but something like this makes it worth shopping at bath and bodyworks. would definitely repurchase.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
How is this a sensual scent? And what do you think about it?
Elana K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have never seen this online or in a store.. is this discontinued?