Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Body Wash and Foam Bath 10 fl oz (295 ml) uploaded by Tanya A.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I love this aromatherapy line from bath and body works. D...1 Answers
  • Does this really smell good?2 Answers
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Body Wash and Foam Bath 10 fl oz (295 ml)
Gayle B.
I love this lotion and scent. I purchased at Bath and Body Works. The price is good and you get a fully filled bottle of product. I use it after showering and makes your skin feel like silk. I would definitely recommend to anyone
Samantha P.
This smells AMAZING, especially if you're a fan of ylang ylang. I used it very often and it leaves my skin silky smooth with a lasting fragrance. It's perfect to unwind with in a hot bath at night. I would recommend.
Rawda K.
Dearborn Heights , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this body wash a few weeks ago when i was buying other hand soaps and stiff fo the hous and I'm in love with it. I mean the scent is unbelievably amazing, the way my body smells after i get out of the shower and the complements i get from my husband is great, but the way my body feels and the softness and smoothness of my skin is unbelievably amazing and I'm addicted now. Try it and youl know what i mean
Alexandra M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Loveeee having a two-in-one bubble bath and body soap combo. That way on the rare occasion I have time to indulge in a bath, I already have the supplies ready. The scent is soft and not too overwhelming and doesn't leave much residual smell on you skin after bathing. The only con is that you do have to use quite a bit of it for bubble baths if you want a fair amount of bubbles and scent.
Gabriel K.
This is a great, strong scent. Typically, the body washes from Bath and Body Works tend to be drying for my skin type, so I'm not sure how well they would work for others with dry skin. The scent is really strong when I'm using it and persists for awhile after. Those who are sensitive to strong product scents maybe not enjoy it, but it's a plus for those who enjoy them!
Leslie K.
Lake Milton, OH
I love the different smells and innovations that Bath and Body Works carries on their shelves. I know a friend that has fallen so into loving her one of a kind (she feels, at least) with such intensity. for nothing comes close to the fragrances, that obviously aren't offered to any other place on earth. That she will bid, high bidding on discontinued scents, that she has absolutely fallen in love with, and cannot live without.
Stephanie C.
Wylie, TX
I absolutely love bath and body Works products including there white barn vanilla bean candle but anyways I tried there aromatherapy body wash and foam bath love this ylang-ylang myrrh sensual. I've tried the sleep aromatherapy body wash and foam bath as well and I love that one as well. If you want a soap that will leave you refreshed this is the product for you.
Sara P.
I LOVE the entire aromatherapy line! In comparison to the signature line from BBW, the aromatherapy line feels a lot more luxurious and smells so relaxing. The ylang-ylang is relaxes me SO much! The scent lingers on me even when I showered several hours before. If you haven't tried the aromatherapy line, you definitely need to! You won't be disappointed!
Cicely W.
Sanford , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It is hard to find a bath product that doesn't smell like a fruit stand or heavy with musk. This product walks the balance of a lovely scent without being overwhelming. Plus the smell stays with you for hours, causing you to not need perfume. I find it works best when you layer it with the lotion. People will ask you what scent are you wearing all day and you can honestly say it is your soap.
cheryl r.
Does this really smell good?
Jessica S.
I love this aromatherapy line from bath and body works. Does anyone know when it goes on sale?