Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Sensual Body Wash and Foam Bath 10 fl oz (295 ml) uploaded by Tanya A.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I love this aromatherapy line from bath and body works. Does anyo...1 Answers
  • Does this really smell good?2 Answers
Leslie K.
Leslie K.
Lake Milton, OH
I love the different smells and innovations that Bath and Body Works carries on their shelves. I know a friend that has fallen so into loving her one of a kind (she feels, at least) with such intensity. for nothing comes close to the fragrances, that obviously aren't offered to any other place on earth. That she will bid, high bidding on discontinued scents, that she has absolutely fallen in love with, and cannot live without.
Rawda K.
Rawda K.
Inkster , MI
I bought this body wash a few weeks ago when i was buying other hand soaps and stiff fo the hous and I'm in love with it. I mean the scent is unbelievably amazing, the way my body smells after i get out of the shower and the complements i get from my husband is great, but the way my body feels and the softness and smoothness of my skin is unbelievably amazing and I'm addicted now. Try it and youl know what i mean
Cicely W.
Cicely W.
Sanford , NC
It is hard to find a bath product that doesn't smell like a fruit stand or heavy with musk. This product walks the balance of a lovely scent without being overwhelming. Plus the smell stays with you for hours, causing you to not need perfume. I find it works best when you layer it with the lotion. People will ask you what scent are you wearing all day and you can honestly say it is your soap.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Wexford, PA
Loveeee having a two-in-one bubble bath and body soap combo. That way on the rare occasion I have time to indulge in a bath, I already have the supplies ready. The scent is soft and not too overwhelming and doesn't leave much residual smell on you skin after bathing. The only con is that you do have to use quite a bit of it for bubble baths if you want a fair amount of bubbles and scent.
Gabriel K.
Gabriel K.
This is a great, strong scent. Typically, the body washes from Bath and Body Works tend to be drying for my skin type, so I'm not sure how well they would work for others with dry skin. The scent is really strong when I'm using it and persists for awhile after. Those who are sensitive to strong product scents maybe not enjoy it, but it's a plus for those who enjoy them!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Wylie, TX
I absolutely love bath and body Works products including there white barn vanilla bean candle but anyways I tried there aromatherapy body wash and foam bath love this ylang-ylang myrrh sensual. I've tried the sleep aromatherapy body wash and foam bath as well and I love that one as well. If you want a soap that will leave you refreshed this is the product for you.
Sara P.
Sara P.
I LOVE the entire aromatherapy line! In comparison to the signature line from BBW, the aromatherapy line feels a lot more luxurious and smells so relaxing. The ylang-ylang is relaxes me SO much! The scent lingers on me even when I showered several hours before. If you haven't tried the aromatherapy line, you definitely need to! You won't be disappointed!
Miranda Z.
Miranda Z.
Milford, PA
I've only ever used this product as a body wash. I love the Bath and Body Works line of aromatherapy products. I think they offer a wide variety of aromatic scents for whatever you'd like to work on in your life. I do like the stress relief scent in Eucalyptus Spearmint. Does it actually work? Not that I can tell, but I do enjoy the scents nonetheless.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Hartford, CT
Love the aromatherapy body washes! A little goes a long way. The scents are great and subtle. Not overdone. One bottle lasts a long time! (Based on single person use lol) I use it every time I shower and switch scents at night. The best time to buy is when they have a sale and its 40-50% off. (which is often) I will definitely repurchase these.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Sarasota, FL
I purchased this item a while ago when the Aromatherapy line was on sale for $5. Ended up being one of my favorite products of theirs! Lovely scent; it lasted for a good 4+ hours after showering and going out to eat. My boyfriend could not stop complimenting me! Definitely recommend this scent, as well as the whole Aromatherapy line.
cheryl r.
cheryl r.
Does this really smell good?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
I love this aromatherapy line from bath and body works. Does anyone know when it goes on sale?